Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Only 6000 reputation to Revered, but ...

That is still 80 quests.

Any more 1500 reputation quests?

Blizzard is so cheap to not put it in Emissary rotation.

Its ridiculous we dont get ANY rep from doing invasions. Like atleast give 75 rep per invasion wq completed..

You forgot rep tokens.

Also seems they made the assaults stop giving rep. Got 1600ish on the first 1 with darkmoon buff and ever since yesterdays valsharah theres no rep after even if you get credit. Stormheim today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfactor View Post
    Also seems they made the assaults stop giving rep. Got 1600ish on the first 1 with darkmoon buff and ever since yesterdays valsharah theres no rep after even if you get credit. Stormheim today as well.
    that is the quest you got from the broken shores to complete an invasion, not a reward for completing the invasion, so you would need to get a quest to do that again which might be weekly so that would be 1500 every week for your first invasion if you pick up the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    That is still 80 quests.

Theres another quest after the reset that I believe (though not certain) gives another 1500 rep and unlocks the ability to research the class hall upgrades

Edit: Also note, turning in 100 resources to the table thingy at the broken shore gives 150 rep too.
    Edit of the Edit, totally the last edit that has ever been edited: The pet battle quests on broken shore give rep too. 75 baseline.
    Last edited by Doomchicken; 2017-04-07 at 12:32 AM.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    The pet battle quests on broken shore give rep too.
    Think about it for a second... killing rare elites... dangerous enemies... give ZERO rep. But hey, a PET battle... rep.

WTF?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I believe every WQ gives 75 rep + 25 supplies, so it's 60 more WQ tops (not counting mission tokens or bonus rep from tower/DMF)

@clevin: elites give supplies, and that's pretty much reputation

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Think about it for a second... killing rare elites... dangerous enemies... give ZERO rep. But hey, a PET battle... rep.

WTF?
    Yea, I dont get how some people are done...at my rate I have like...another 2 weeks to go.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    That is still 80 quests.

Are you people ever going to stop bitching and whining about this?

I'm at 10177, I have 2 tokens sitting in my queue, with a potential third (CMON BABY) as well as 71 supplies and a WQ up
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had zero rep token missions on my main but plenty on my alts but the tokens are bop .... fuuuuuuuu! :<
    Druid since Feb. 06

Worst part is if you didnt know better and upgraded your followers to 900 you stop getting like any order hall missions its rediculous.

I've had one rep token (for 250x2rep) and i am sitting on 8500ish. I got about 40 turn ins of legionfall shit. Meanwhile someone in my guild has quite a bit less (20something), and got about 4-5krep from the mission table. sitting at 10/12k rep. Feelsbadman. Been farming so fucking many chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Worst part is if you didnt know better and upgraded your followers to 900 you stop getting like any order hall missions its rediculous.
    yep....I made that mistake =/ feelsbadman

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    I had zero rep token missions on my main but plenty on my alts but the tokens are bop .... fuuuuuuuu! :<
    All rep tokens are BoP until you hit exalted with that faction then they turn into BoA.

That's not true at all. All mine are 900 and I have 4-7 missions at any time. Heck I get more 2x Rep tokens spawning at 900.

In fact, I have 8 up at the moment with 2x Court tokens (wtb Legion tokens) with 2 missions in the works for a total of 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    I believe every WQ gives 75 rep + 25 supplies, so it's 60 more WQ tops (not counting mission tokens or bonus rep from tower/DMF)

@clevin: elites give supplies, and that's pretty much reputation
    Right but 75 rep is equivalent to 50 supplies since each 100 supplies gives you 150 rep. So a pet battle gives you the equivalent of 50 supplies but killing an elite enemy gives something like 3-10 supplies. Still weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    All rep tokens are BoP until you hit exalted with that faction then they turn into BoA.

That's not true at all. All mine are 900 and I have 4-7 missions at any time. Heck I get more 2x Rep tokens spawning at 900.

In fact, I have 8 up at the moment with 2x Court tokens (wtb Legion tokens) with 2 missions in the works for a total of 10.
    I haven't seen a rep token of any variety for 5 days. Feelsbad. x(.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Not really.

As I posted in another topic. I have 3 toons. One of which has only a few followers under 900 (none at 900). After a while, the number of missions go back to the typical norm. It's likely you had so many missions as you levelled to 900 because it opens up missions for that ilvl when hit that breakpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    lol .. I am in the same boat