Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrider View Post
    I have it. On star augur Mythic it did arund 16 mln some what 4-7% so its decent trait. while my imps did arund 120mln including imps from improved dreadstalkers trait. Dont have new simcraft yet so cant tell u how it looks there but its decent trait i would say it some what slightly better result then geting 10% dmg for imps. U can cheack warcraft logs and look there how much it did for people with this trait. Its not in difrent seciton but it shows as part of pets dmg.
    It is actually around 8%, less if you have IF relic.

Quote Originally Posted by Feldy View Post
    Hi guys, has anyone else using the new trait Jaws of Shadow noticed that in encounters with multiple enemies dreadbite is more often than not cast on a random enemy rather than the target whom the spell was actually cast on? I've been testing it over the last 2 days, the dreadstalkers appear to be casting it 'midflight' on the first target in range. I'm finding the debuff on adds consistently in fights such as Rokmora and the first boss of EoA. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Dreadbite is their gap closer when summoned so they do immediate damage, it's been this way since forever and they cast it on the mob they are cast on.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    How are the sims looking for IF vs Thal'kiel's Ascendance? I get my 42nd point tomorrow and not sure what to roll with. leaning towards IF.
    TKA > IF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Dreadbite is their gap closer when summoned so they do immediate damage, it's been this way since forever and they cast it on the mob they are cast on.

TKA > IF
    The debuff is actually very random. Just gather up a bunch of mobs and cast dreadstalker and see for your self

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post

TKA > IF
    Eh, I went IF lol. I picked it up yesterday. Im like 22mil into trait 43 so I guess I'll pick up TKA next.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisnik View Post
    Btw, simmed a little using wowhead artifact calculator, it seems that ST wise (I mean pure ST) with the new golden trait Power trip+Soul Conduit sim much more than HoD+Demonbolt, also PT+SC greatly improve the value of IF relics.
    The reason behind this i guess is that imps become something like 42% of your total damage and Thalkiel Ascendance has more pets to proc from. I'll continue testing as i get mi own golden trait.

EDIT: noticed right now that is happening also in not's sims. I think, if nothing changes, that with t20 SI+PT+SC will be really nasty single target wise.

i've simmed after get the new golden trait
    hod+db 925k
    pt+sc 944k
    I need to test more in practice now
    thank you!

I guess it's a nice setup for ST, but the qol of having HoD is so big, and PT doesn't speak to what changes might come to demonic empowerment via 7.2.5

Ran sims after getting Jaws + TKA and both were a huge upgrade on paper at least. Got TKA yesterday and it itself showed a 50k dps increase. All my relics are IF so will pick that up next.

Is the relict chart still up to date, or does the new traits impact there? Changed an 880 Firebolt with 905 Doom yesterday.

Rank 44 demo lock here. (with 4/4 IF and Doom)

For those who are curious as there's a lack of info going around at the moment because everyone's raving about affi, TKA is surprisingly good and holds its own.

It easily contributes a minimum of 6% of my overall DPS on boss fights. I still think there's better golden traits out there compared to some of the logs I've seen from other classes but our one isn't too bad. I just hope Blizz make DE less clunky and boring to use in 7.2.5 but then again, they don't always keep their promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I just hope Blizz make DE less clunky and boring to use in 7.2.5 but then again, they don't always keep their promises.
    I think their plan is to see how T20 4pc helps, maybe end up baking DE into another summon somewhere down the line.

Armory^

Does TKA have an animation ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Does TKA have an animation ?
    I've not noticed any special effects when it procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I've not noticed any special effects when it procs.
    Well that's REALLY lame.

That + the wings on the warlock T20 really piss me off. (the wings on the new t20 look HORRENDOUS. You can see the "bones" go through your character... IT IS UGLY AS HELL.)

By the way, how do you guys handle explosive affix ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Well that's REALLY lame.

That + the wings on the warlock T20 really piss me off. (the wings on the new t20 look HORRENDOUS. You can see the "bones" go through your character... IT IS UGLY AS HELL.)

By the way, how do you guys handle explosive affix ?
    Personally, I spec into Shadowy Inspiration to build up an instant cast DB for it.

With my gear, I end up one shotting the orbs most of the time if I'm running below +10. I've also heard you can macro your DB/SB for it too.

Yeah I was thinking about Shadowy Inspiration too. Or maybe shadowflame... wonder if the initial damage is enough to get rid of it.

Homophobia is so gay.

I've been testing grimoires and when I switch to Supremacy I have a better dps than Synergy and my dps is only like ~5k less than Service.
    While I don't have as big a burst as Synergy/Service because I have no dps cds but I have a really stable dps the whole fight.
    Tested yesterday in nighthold and was pulling a 520k steady dps on Krosus with 894 ilvl.
    With Synergy/Service I usally have a burst of 630k+ dps then go down to a steady 480k during the fight.

Anyone else tried that?
    When testing be sure to remove auto cast cripple from Doomguard since it's a dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    I've been testing grimoires and when I switch to Supremacy I have a better dps than Synergy and my dps is only like ~5k less than Service.
    While I don't have as big a burst as Synergy/Service because I have no dps cds but I have a really stable dps the whole fight.
    Tested yesterday in nighthold and was pulling a 520k steady dps on Krosus with 894 ilvl.
    With Synergy/Service I usally have a burst of 630k+ dps then go down to a steady 480k during the fight.

Anyone else tried that?
    When testing be sure to remove auto cast cripple from Doomguard since it's a dps loss.
    Yes, I've tried it back in 7.1.5 and it was quite a big DPS loss for me, especially since you lose a big CD during the opener that is supposed to sync well with BL/Hero, trinket procs and pots.

Felguard and service all the way I'd say, especially due to this new 7.2 trait which is supposed to buff the Felguard from Service too: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=238073/...nd-of-darkness

Last night the skull kept disappearing after a wipe on H Gul'Dan. Fun logging in and out each time. Hell, it may have poofed during the fight but I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by dmon83 View Post
    Last night the skull kept disappearing after a wipe on H Gul'Dan. Fun logging in and out each time. Hell, it may have poofed during the fight but I wouldn't know.
    Patch is filled with bugs causing this, the kirin tor dailies for flight also fail to load and force you to relog to get them to show.

Grimoire of Supremacy shouldn't be a Demonology talent in its current form.

It makes no sense to give us a special pet only to have a talent that replaces him...

I think it should be a grimoire that empowers our call doomguard/infernal instead of making them permanent. (And they could let us summon some new demons from Legion with it)

Homophobia is so gay.