Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Whatever excuse you want to use for running around masking two thirds your face. We're living in a time where people happily run at guards with knives/machetes, decapitate citizens and bomb themselves in a crowd of people. I am not interested in your cultural mumbo jumbo. Safety first and foremost.
    We should all walk naked, weather allowing it. Maybe sneakers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Proud of my country. China has no time for bullshit such as political correctness or racial diversity. Maybe its time for US to learn that.
    I'm sure totalitarian shit holes are fun to some people.
    ...Those on top that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poorperson View Post
    You know, im not even muslim. But i have arabic blood on me. For each day that pass, my hatred for nonarabs intensifies. I am getting tired of your racism. Im going to grow a beard and im going to slap anyone that dares to remove it. Im a warrior and i dont care anymore if you think im violent. My ancestors took people around the world as slaves, im not afraid.

Congratulations, you have made me a racist now too. I dont care if i get no job, ill get a beard just to piss you guys off.

Im not a racist or hatefull. Im just politically incorrect. Go * yourselves. All middleeasterns, stop taking shit.
    Good thing you're moving away, we don't need your kind of shit here either.
    SA sounds like a good place for you.

Proud of my country. China has no time for bullshit such as political correctness or racial diversity. Maybe its time for US to learn that.
    nah, you see we don't shit ourselves over the thought of 1% of our population having different religious preferences. well, some of us anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I'm sure totalitarian shit holes are fun to some people.
    ...Those on top that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing you're moving away, we don't need your kind of shit here either.
    SA sounds like a good place for you.
    You dont know me. You probably haven't even been to China before. You have no idea what you are talking about. Now try again. Tell me something meaningful pussy boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    nah, you see we don't shit ourselves over the thought of 1% of our population having different religious preferences. well, some of us anyway.
    Good luck. It is estimated that there will be over 2.8 billion Muslims around the world by year 2050 though. Hope they will treat your descendants well.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-05 at 09:21 PM.

Good luck. It is estimated that there will be over 2.8 billion Muslims around the world by year 2050 though. Hope they will treat your descendants well.
    oh shit! you're right! the average might double here from 1....to 2%! the horror!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    One China is still here. And One China is still good. Because in reality it is the thing that guarantees Taiwan's freedom. Taiwan is 'oppressed' and 'lacks freedom' in principle only, but not in practice. So any argument that we should reject the One China policy based on principles is essentially an argument for unnecessary conflict to gain nothing in practice.
    you ignored about Mangolia, East Tarkistan, Tibet, islands in sea that belong to Indonesia, and so on
    And Taiwan is oppressed, i'm not sure who told u the opposite ? u can easily check that by how they ban anyone who 'dare' to talk about their freedom or how any of those many invaded countries are not chineese
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    you ignored about Mangolia, East Tarkistan, Tibet, islands in sea that belong to Indonesia, and so on
    And Taiwan is oppressed, i'm not sure who told u the opposite ? u can easily check that by how they ban anyone who 'dare' to talk about their freedom or how any of those many invaded countries are not chineese
    Taiwan is oppressed in the minds of people who have never actually been there, like you. In reality, it's not oppressed at all. They have more freedom than people in mainland China, even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean

Its China, so.....

- - - Updated - - -

Taiwan is oppressed in the minds of people who have never actually been there, like you. In reality, it's not oppressed at all. They have more freedom than people in mainland China, even.
    Actually a nice place to visit.

Success in what? Oppressing an entire region using terrorist acts as an excuse? China's approach is way too heavy handed. In comparison, you say that the U.S. holds back, but I think we've been pretty successful at stopping terrorism within our borders, we've had only a few attacks in the last few years. If anything, the U.S. demonstrates that you don't need to go full police state in order to fight terrorism.

I'm okay with an extremely intolerant and pretty aggressive religion that seems to breed extremists far more than other religions be surpressed somewhat.

Look at opinions shared by the vast, vast majority of muslims, cheating on your husband? Death, a shocking number of muslims in the western world think this, it's disgraceful.

While i don't support my country doing this, i'm not going to bash other countries who don't want to open the door to this sort of religion.

[Infracted - Religion-bashing]

Edit: Infracted for religious bashing, what a joke, it's okay for their religion to think death is a suitable punishment for adultery and for 12 year olds to marry, but god forbid i call them out for their sick beliefs.
    Last edited by mitre27; 2017-04-07 at 09:12 AM.

Well guess I better cancel my vacation there!

I have a beard and have been told I look Muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Well guess I better cancel my vacation there!

I have a beard and have been told I look Muslim.

You look like a cartoon dog to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You look like a cartoon dog to me.
    That is even worse, I hear dogs are not held in high regard among Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    I'm okay with an extremely intolerant and pretty aggressive religion that seems to breed extremists far more than other religions be surpressed somewhat.

Look at opinions shared by the vast, vast majority of muslims, cheating on your husband? Death, a shocking number of muslims in the western world think this, it's disgraceful.

While i don't support my country doing this, i'm not going to bash other countries who don't want to open the door to this sort of religion.
    So, the whole talk of 'opening the door' or 'letting them in' has popped up a few times in this thread. You guys know this doesn't apply to China, right? It's not like the Uyghurs up and moved into China. China took over the region; they've always been there.

So how are we to interpret this stock phrase in the context of China? Take over a region and then a few decades later kick out the people who already lived there?
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis
    It's not like the Uyghurs up and moved into China. China took over the region; they've always been there.
    Perhaps not quite accurate.

The Qing genocide against the Dzungar, made the Qing sponsored settlement of millions of Han Chinese, Hui, Turkestani Oasis people (Uyghurs) and Manchu Bannermen in Dzungaria possible, since the land was now depopulated.[1][35] Professor Stanley W. Toops noted that today's demographic situation is similar to that of the early Qing period in Xinjiang. In northern Xinjiang, the Qing brought in Han, Hui, Uyghur, Xibe, and Kazakh colonists after they exterminated the Dzungar Oirat Mongols in the region, with one third of Xinjiang's total population consisting of Hui and Han in the northern area, while around two thirds were Uyghurs in southern Xinjiang's Tarim Basin.[36][37] In Dzungaria, the Qing established new cities like Ürümqi and Yining.[38] After the Chinese defeated Jahangir Khoja in the 1820s, 12,000 Turki (Uyghur) Taranchi families were deported by China from the Tarim Basin to Dzungaria to colonize and repopulate the area.[39] The Dzungarian basin, which used to be inhabited by Dzungars, is currently inhabited by Kazakhs.[40]

The Qing unified Xinjiang and changed its demographics.[41] The depopulation of northern Xinjiang led to the Qing settling Manchu, Sibo (Xibe), Daurs, Solons, Han Chinese, Hui Muslims, and Turkic Muslim Taranchis in the north, with Han Chinese and Hui migrants making up the greatest number of settlers. Since the crushing of the Buddhist Öölöd (Dzungars) by the Qing led to promotion of Islam and the empowerment of the Muslim Begs in southern Xinjiang, and migration of Muslim Taranchis to northern Xinjiang, it was proposed by Henry Schwarz that "the Qing victory was, in a certain sense, a victory for Islam".[42] Xinjiang, as a unified, defined geographic identity, was created and developed by the Qing. It was the Qing who led to Turkic Muslim power in the region, increasing since the Mongol power was defeated by the Qing, while Turkic Muslim culture and identity was tolerated or even promoted.[43] The Qing gave the name Xinjiang to Dzungaria after conquering it, reshaping it from a steppe grassland into farmland cultivated by Han Chinese farmers, 1 million mu (17,000 acres) were turned from grassland to farmland from 1760-1820 by the new colonies.[44]

While some have tried to misrepresent the Qing actions in light of the contemporary situation in Xinjiang with Han migration, and claims that the Qing settlements and state farms were an anti-Uyghur plot to replace them in their land, Professor James A. Millward pointed out that the Qing agricultural colonies in reality had nothing to do with Uyghur and their land, since the Qing banned settlement of Han in the Uyghur Tarim Basin, and in fact, directed the Han settlers instead to settle in the non-Uyghur Dzungaria and the new city of Ürümqi, so that the state farms which were settled with 155,000 Han Chinese from 1760-1830 were all in Dzungaria and Ürümqi, where there was only an insignificant amount of Uyghurs, instead of the Tarim Basin oases.[45]
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2017-04-07 at 03:17 AM. Reason: attribution
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Perhaps not quite accurate.
    Yes, history is complicated. What you presented doesn't really contradict anything I said, though, unless you're being pedantic about my use of the world 'always.' Clearly they haven't been there forever, but they've been there since before the time frames you listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Whatever excuse you want to use for running around masking two thirds your face. We're living in a time where people happily run at guards with knives/machetes, decapitate citizens and bomb themselves in a crowd of people. I am not interested in your cultural mumbo jumbo. Safety first and foremost.
    I hope you never put clothes on ever again, as under clothes anything can be hidden. Go, nudity!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Hope China wins then. Chinese people way more peacefull then islam.

[Infracted]
    I can't believe you got infracted for this. Even IF the statement was untrue, (spoiler alert: it's not), it's certainly not worthy of an infraction. Kill yourself Endus.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-07 at 04:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis
    What you presented doesn't really contradict anything I said, though, unless you're being pedantic about my use of the world 'always.'
    I am, and in the sense that you seem to be trying to use 'always', what I've referred to does contradict it. Like the Uighur, the Chinese have a long history in the region, and the two groups have had ongoing interaction since early times. Saying the Uighur have always been there, while ignoring the role of the Chinese, is a way to stack the deck.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post

[Infracted - Religion-bashing]

Edit: Infracted for religious bashing, what a joke, it's okay for their religion to think death is a suitable punishment for adultery and for 12 year olds to marry, but god forbid i call them out for their sick beliefs.
    I would like you to be wrong, but... you are entirely right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Finally another country willing to fight the evil that is Islam. Why these people think that moving to another country and practice their culture, completely ignoring or flat out insulting the culture of said country is ok, is beyond me.
    If you move to any country, then that culture is how you live, period!