Quote Originally Posted by permp View Post
    The game should have RNG? YES but assa rogue atm is pissing me off.

New trait ? RNG base to decrease CD and fucks your rotation, new trinket? RNG to decrease cd on vendetta, need combo point? RNG to crit to generate more combo points,Kingsbane RNG to deal more damage, NBF RNG to proc to deal considerable more damage and for last the most garbage mechanic in the game, bag of tricks, a retard low rng skill that can make you a god in one try and a retard in the other.
    Realize every spec in the game has RNG baked into it. We aren't the only ones who have to deal with it. If it makes you that angry maybe WoW isn't for you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    but... calling it a "passive, invisible damage boost that makes target swapping difficult" is pretty misguided, because that's exactly what Deadly Poison is as well.
    Wut?! You don't deserve to play a Rogue, get out of here! Deadly Poison has a long history of becoming the exact opposite of what Agonizing Poison is. Saying Deadly Poison is a "passive, invisible damage boost that makes target swapping difficult" is complete nonsense. It's not a damage boost, it's actually a damaging ability that's applied almost instantly. I can't imagine other DoT that makes it easier to target swap than DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    What they fail to notice, however, is that Agonizing Poison is leaps and bounds better than Deadly Poison conceptually for Assassination because Assassination's mastery points you directly towards poison damage, but the dev team wants bleeds to exist and thrive in the spec's toolkit. Without Agonizing Poison in the mix, your mastery is wasted on a massive chunk of your damage. Therefore, they're basically making the same mistake that they made with Feral's mastery when considering Ferocious Bite.

If they're going to gut Agonizing Poison, I really wish they'd re-examine the mastery itself and fix the problem where it began.
    I gonna bet you never actually used Alacrity before. Deadly Poison is the highest damaging ability, above both Rupture and 4 pc Envenom. Guess what? It benefits from Mastery, so does Kingsbane, which is 12% of our total damage. Envenom should too, I don't know why it isn't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Houselol View Post
    Realize every spec in the game has RNG baked into it. We aren't the only ones who have to deal with it. If it makes you that angry maybe WoW isn't for you anymore.
    Im not saying that RNG is bad or anything im saying that the amount of RNG atm is too much and our dps depends on that amount of rng is absurd.

Deleted
    Having all that rnd sh*t made me realize that compairing logs is almost impossible. On one night I could be King having immense luck and the other night im behind our melee shamans in ST ... It's just to much, Set a side all that other rng, the biggest problem ist BotA and PB. Such a large chunk of our dmg and so damn rnd.

New trait ? RNG base to decrease CD and fucks your rotation, new trinket? RNG to decrease cd on vendetta, need combo point? RNG to crit to generate more combo points,Kingsbane RNG to deal more damage, NBF RNG to proc to deal considerable more damage and for last the most garbage mechanic in the game, bag of tricks, a retard low rng skill that can make you a god in one try and a retard in the other.
    The new trait is not so much rng. Mut crit...yes, but thats the same for many classes like furys, fire mages, DHs.
    But you forgot one thing: the famous NBF trinket.
    I was in a EN hc raid yesterday and every boss died within 60 seconds. And on the first boss I decided to give this f** trinket another try. And guess what? It didn't procced ONES. I was close to destroying the item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    The new trait is not so much rng. Mut crit...yes, but thats the same for many classes like furys, fire mages, DHs.
    I was in a EN hc raid yesterday and every boss died within 60 seconds. And on the first boss I decided to give this f** trinket another try. And guess what? It didn't procced ONES. I was close to destroying the item.
    Every boss died within 60 seconds and it didnt proc one? IT DIDNT PROC ONCE? What a shame. I mean, are you even fucking serious? You are talking about 60 seconds fights. Try to consider Guldan M or shit when the fight is around 14 minutes. We all know that trinket is pretty RNG and it can go sky rocket or suck balls, but talking here about 60 second fights and complaining it didnt even proc one, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    He listed NBF in his post.

And don't expect that this trinket will do any good, if you kill bosses that fast.

I don't say it's great, but rather obvious that it can fuck you over if you roflstomp old bosses in an outdated HC raid.
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

Quote Originally Posted by Immunize View Post
    He listed NBF in his post.

And don't expect that this trinket will do any good, if you kill bosses that fast.

I don't say it's great, but rather obvious that it can fuck you over if you roflstomp old bosses in an outdated HC raid.
    About the trinket he wrote:

"new trinket? RNG to decrease cd on vendetta" And that would be COF, but that is nor rng I beleive.

Deleted
    COF has a chance on autoattack to reduce the CD of vendetta by 5s, it is definitely rng =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Houselol View Post
    Balance druid 0% rng for the exception of crit like every spec in the game since the start of the game. Unless you have Guldan trinket, but that is not the spec, its a trinket.

Deleted

Yeah... krosus mythic yesterday , on a 5 minute 45 seconds fights NOT A SINGLE DAMN PB PROC!! i realy hate that shit... ended up with only 780k dps -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    So Rupture des not proc them?
    Rupture can procc poison bomb now, but its like 2.5% per combo spent (i think its that %, can be wrong)

I sort of feel like this as well. I feel like my DPS is more down to luck than skill. I can play really well and end up with mediocre DPS, or I can make multiple mistakes and end up with great DPS. When I fuck up, I don't feel like I get punished. It's not noticeable. Find it really frustrating.

Deleted
    A accualy sim 13k more with Subterfuge now than with Nightslaker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamicon View Post
    COF has a chance on autoattack to reduce the CD of vendetta by 5s, it is definitely rng =)
    COF is Real proc per minute and for Sin rogue the rppm is 3.15 that means in one minute u'll get 3 procs, this is not RNG

Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    I sort of feel like this as well. I feel like my DPS is more down to luck than skill. I can play really well and end up with mediocre DPS, or I can make multiple mistakes and end up with great DPS. When I fuck up, I don't feel like I get punished. It's not noticeable. Find it really frustrating.
    There is a LOT of rng pull to pull right now, but assassination's baseline damage is so good it's not all that important. You're doing good vs great damage, basically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    COF is Real proc per minute and for Sin rogue the rppm is 3.15 that means in one minute u'll get 3 procs, this is not RNG
    You get it wrong. 3.15 RPPM does not mean you get 3.15 procs per minute. You get an dynamic % proc chance which should deliver 3.15 procs on average per minute. For every second the trinket doesnt proc the % chance increases slighty. If you are lucky you can multiple procs in a row, but on the other hand you can also get only one proc in a minute. RPPM is RNG as well. Boss encounter are refreshing the rppm timer by pull.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    You get it wrong. 3.15 RPPM does not mean you get 3.15 procs per minute. You get an dynamic % proc chance which should deliver 3.15 procs on average per minute. For every second the trinket doesnt proc the % chance increases slighty. If you are lucky you can multiple procs in a row, but on the other hand you can also get only one proc in a minute. RPPM is RNG as well. Boss encounter are refreshing the rppm timer by pull.
    This. RPPM still is a random chance. Just with added feel good BS.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

you wanna be penalized for making minor mistakes? go play windwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    There is a LOT of rng pull to pull right now, but assassination's baseline damage is so good it's not all that important. You're doing good vs great damage, basically.
    Yeah, I'm not complaining about the numbers. I just find it incredibly frustrating to play a spec where it feels like what I'm doing doesn't matter. I essentially feel like I'm just along for the ride and RNGesus decides what happens.