Is it just me....

... or is the nether disruptor going up super slow? It's like everyone dumped anything over 1000 yesterday and now they aren't putting anything into it, it was 71% when i got up at 11 am and now it's only up to 74%.

Look, I get it, the challenges are cool and all but most people who didn't get them the last time the Tower was up won't get them this time.

In the mean time, Broken Shore world bosses give 500 rep on a kill and drop 900 ilvl gear.

And the command center gives Cathedral world quests for more rep.

Seems like a no brainer, but you know... gotta beat our heads against that challenge!

Build the other buildings people.... (didn't blizz see this as being a problem?)

80% of people were putting resources into Mage tower for it to go up in just under a week.
    The other two buildings are split 50/50 now.... so they will go up slower than the mage tower did.

But yes - most people would have benefited from the Disruptor far more, but people don't often vote with their brains

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I've been splitting my resources pretty much evenly between the three (now two).
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I've been splitting my resources pretty much evenly between the three (now two).
    Why though, you're better off cycling them so one is almost always up then splitting and having two up at once. It be nice if tomorrow the Disruptor was up (still a good chance) a couple of days later the command center, a couple of days later the mage tower again, until the end of it all. Doesn't really make sense to split resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Why though, you're better off cycling them so one is almost always up then splitting and having two up at once. It be nice if tomorrow the Disruptor was up (still a good chance) a couple of days later the command center, a couple of days later the mage tower again, until the end of it all. Doesn't really make sense to split resources.
    I'd prefer to have 2-3 buildings up, so I can do a lot of Broken Shore content at once. It's not worth doing anything without a building up - to me at least - so all I do is farm M+. It's pretty selfish of a reason, but when I get online, I like to just do a sprint of the same content. Farming M+, raiding, pvp'ing, etc. I don't really like to mix and match content unless I absolutely have to. I needed to mix and match when the tower was up, I got my appearance in the afternoon on my second try, after a fellow resto druid posted a video. It's just a personal preference tbh.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

I'm a first world anarchist so I just randomly click a building when I turn my resources in.

And then you get this https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...43014819438594, there's TWO OTHER BUILDINGS PEOPLE lol

Saving up till the next research finishes. Only do the World quests once a day so I don't worry about the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    ... or is the nether disruptor going up super slow? It's like everyone dumped anything over 1000 yesterday and now they aren't putting anything into it, it was 71% when i got up at 11 am and now it's only up to 74%.

Look, I get it, the challenges are cool and all but most people who didn't get them the last time the Tower was up won't get them this time.

In the mean time, Broken Shore world bosses give 500 rep on a kill and drop 900 ilvl gear.

And the command center gives Cathedral world quests for more rep.

Seems like a no brainer, but you know... gotta beat our heads against that challenge!

Build the other buildings people.... (didn't blizz see this as being a problem?)
    People will dump their supplies wherever they want. All 3 buildings will be up at some point... i'd worry about the time they take to build in a few weeks when ppl don't care. Not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'm a first world anarchist so I just randomly click a building when I turn my resources in.
    Do you cackle maniacally while doing so? :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

It looks like EU has actually overtaken NA on the construction of buildings.

As a side-note, I wish people would stop building the Command Center, hell even the Mage Tower is shit now. Just always go Disruptor pls. Mage Tower as a second only when Disruptor is currently up/destroyed.

excellent x)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    As a side-note, I wish people would stop building the Command Center, hell even the Mage Tower is shit now. Just always go Disruptor pls. Mage Tower as a second only when Disruptor is currently up/destroyed.
    Personally, I put all my supplies into the mage tower at first because I wanted to see how the challenges go. Now that I know what I am up against, and that I need more gear, I will just put all my supplies into the Disruptor from now on. And if it's up, I will probably stockpile them until it's available for construction again (I am not sure if I will hit the 1000 cap in three days without Sentinax farming)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't speak for anyone other than myself but honestly after the Mage Tower went up and the awesome benefit got nerfed to piss. I stopped caring.

I only do Broken Isles quests if they give AP, and even then green AP ones are .. meh if I feel like it at best.

I'm not doing quests solely for Legionfall resources and at this point I thoroughly don't give a ****.

Maybe my feeling is just unique but I highly doubt that I'm the only one that feels this way.

ha, you too?

im just there for the rep and tokens...click w.e is closest to the cursor

... the buildings others will take care of