Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cathedral 17, Mephistroth <3 Video

Like, look at this stream, and tell me how this is doable.
    First of all the trash was fucking stupidly overtuned, the first 3 bosses wasnt to big of a deal.
    We thought we would be able to finish it, we then found ourselfs infront of the so far first undoable encounter Mephistroth.

twitch.tv/videos/133696173

Enjoy the "fun" -.-
    Last edited by mmocc78a12fad6; 2017-04-06 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diwineq View Post
    First of all the trash was fucking stupidly overtuned, the first 3 bosses wasnt to big of a deal.
    We thought we would be able to finish it, we then found ourselfs infront of the so far first undoable encounter Mephistroth.

Enjoy the "fun" -.-
    All it takes is a look at te mythic+ ladder on wowprogrwss. Since 7.2, people have cleared BRH on +20 in time. Cathedrals? Best I can see is +11 in time (best completed is +14 which took 2.5 hours). Obviously that last boss is preventing groups from finishing the dungeon and needs to be retuned desperately, otherwise the dungeon'm simply be abandoned by the majority of the playerbase

The new 17 is likely a 22'ish? from before... of a new dungeon, which most people are not 100% used to...

... it's to be expected?

Same with Lower Karazhan which was overtuned as fuck, Moroes garrote was out of control, and already nerfed.

Nothing that more gear won't fix in a couple of weeks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    The new 17 is likely a 22'ish? from before... of a new dungeon, which most people are not 100% used to...

... it's to be expected?

Same with Lower Karazhan which was overtuned as fuck, Moroes garrote was out of control, and already nerfed.

Yeah well, 22 is easymode compared to this shit... This isnt even tyrannical. Its basicly no affixes at all on that boss except exploding wich is pretty much non existant. We did the highest maw key done so far and 20´s in time during last week on tyrannical and no boss was even close to this.

Please do this on tyrannical in a few weeks. I would actually pay you.
    Last edited by mmocc78a12fad6; 2017-04-06 at 01:30 AM.

Yeah well, 22 is easymode compared to this shit... This isnt even tyrannical. Its basicly no affixes at all on that boss except exploding wich is pretty much non existant. We did the highest maw key done so far and 20´s in time during last week on tyrannical and no boss was even close to this.

Please do this on tyrannical in a few weeks. I would actually pay you.
    You just seem like the whiners a few months ago stating 15 tyrannical were overtuned, impossible, etc... and alas, everyone has keystone master at this point?

I don't mean to be rude, but gear\power is rapidly increasing since 7.2 with gear, new traits, etc, so what's hard today will be easy soon :P

Deleted
    You just seem like the whiners a few months ago stating 15 tyrannical were overtuned, impossible, etc... and alas, everyone has keystone master at this point?

I don't mean to be rude, but gear\power is rapidly increasing since 7.2 with gear, new traits, etc, so what's hard today will be easy soon :P
    Wake up, the "normal" dungeons is a fucking JOKE compared to the tuning in the new ones.
    None of the "normal" dungeons were ever hard or overtuned. They´ve been a fucking joke and still are.
    You gain hp up until 52´nd trait, did you even watch the video? 4.5m+ hp aint barely enough to survive one spell on NON tyrannical with cds up.
    You obviously found a way to survive ~7-8m frequently incoming damage on everyone and 1-1.5m ticks from dot wich would be the case on tyrannical so grats to you. Stop trying to compare it to anything before because they arent anything you can compare this with. Its pure and simply overtuned as fuck.
    If this would been tyrannical i wouldnt even care then I would be fine with the dmg outcome.
    I´d rather do any dungeon boss from the "normal" dungeonpool above 25 this week than going into Cathedral again with the current tuning.

Guessing Cathedral +17 was not yet a priority on the checklist for most of us (but kudos to you for playing at such a high level). Given that it's mostly about rankings and bragging rights at this point, also that these things are separated by instance, are you of the opinion that CotEN needs a nerf, or merely that accomplishments in that one should be more impressive than in the others?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

well considering we have beaten Tyrannical+15 we would beat fortified+17 aswell. Most likely not intime but definetly finish it within a resonable timeframe.
    Here's the +15 tyrannical video if you want to take a look:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjv0...ature=youtu.be
    But yea generally CoEN is obviously tuned harder than the other dungeons without a doubt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    well considering we have beaten Tyrannical+15 we would beat fortified+17 aswell. Most likely not intime but definetly finish it within a resonable timeframe.
    *couldnt post links even in quotes lol*
    But yea generally CoEN is obviously tuned harder than the other dungeons without a doubt.
    Grats on the kill first of all. I can barely notice the upheaval dmg on your frames, it literally just raped through cds with 700 k more hp on ppl than you seemed to have on the tyrannical kill on that 15.
    I really can´t see how thats possible if they didnt change anything with the patch or if the dmg is totally scaled up the walls wrong.
    I checked one of the attempts and compared, the healing at same point between was ~30 m less heal or selfheals/absorb etc on the tyrannical.
    How´s that even possible. Our hunter had to equip all his highest pieces for hp and get a shield on top of that from the priest just to not get instarekt (4,61m hp at that point). And your 2 hunters seemed to drop like 1 million on first upheaval damage. This doesnt make any sense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Guessing Cathedral +17 was not yet a priority on the checklist for most of us (but kudos to you for playing at such a high level). Given that it's mostly about rankings and bragging rights at this point, also that these things are separated by instance, are you of the opinion that CotEN needs a nerf, or merely that accomplishments in that one should be more impressive than in the others?
    I´d say it´s in need of a nerf yes. I mean dont get me wrong I love challenges and most stuff in that dungeon is amazing, the numbers just seems way off.
    And by nerf I dont want them to make it a walk in the park but it shouldnt be >4m dmg / person on each upheaval.
    Even 300k dmg difference would make a huge difference. You see me at 4.5 m hp and soul leech and dropping to 5% in less than a second, thats just weird scaling.

those howling sounds were annoying as fk

What your missing is that During last week tyrannical. Cathedral's highest was 13....

Lower Kara which Moroes was hotfixed nerfed tuesday for being too hard on tyrannical... highest was 18............
    Eye was over 20
    Maw was like 21
    Every other dungeon was 18-21+
    AGAIN Cathedral was 13

#balanced

were not calling the new levels unbalanced just one dungeon which on tyrannical is retarded hard.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-04-06 at 09:27 AM.

Enjoy the "fun" -.-

Learn to link properly, idiot.

Edit: who wants to look at your ugly neckbeard mug that takes half the screen?

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-04-06 at 11:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Learn to link properly, idiot.

Edit: who wants to look at your ugly neckbeard mug that takes half the screen?

Infracted
    Your aware that your not allowed to link "until you´ve made atleast some posts" according to mmo-champion, right?
    Secondly, gtfo and get laid kid, noone asked for your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjv0...ature=youtu.be
    I had to check your video again, I cant see how u take 1m (2m) from each upheaval in 15 tyrannical and we get 2m (4m) from each in 17 non tyrannical, still frustrates me. Have you gotten any 17 key because we ran a different comp today wich is among the video clips in last link and it didnt make any difference.

Deleted
    That's why the screenshot and video thread makes sense -> the comments on those videos are not a discussion rather than a huge flame war...

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    What your missing is that During last week tyrannical. Cathedral's highest was 13....
    Which was also its first week every of availability. EVER.

Which was also its first week every of availability. EVER.
    And the best players in the world. the same players that clear Mythic content. the same players that are 10/10M are wiping to 13's while doing 20's of other places..

The mechanics in that place are not hard and that isn't why they are wiping they are wiping to healers having to do 1 Million Substained HPS over 3 minutes on the last boss of a 13 is.....

... it's to be expected?

Yea all that gear we can earn. Just have to pray harder for some 920+ I guess.

All new dungeons are overtuned, but it was expected.

I had to check your video again, I cant see how u take 1m (2m) from each upheaval in 15 tyrannical and we get 2m (4m) from each in 17 non tyrannical, still frustrates me. Have you gotten any 17 key because we ran a different comp today wich is among the video clips in last link and it didnt make any difference.
    nah we don't really bother with cathedral if we get that, we justed wanted the challenge that one time and saw that its beatable. Sometimes things scale up very weirdly though.

We did Cathedral 16 yesterday. In general we had just one wipe on first boss, no wipes on second, couple wipes on thrid and then we had like 80 minutes progress on the last boss. This instance needs to be nerfed.

If anyone is interested here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n-g0X5tf-Q

Deleted
    It's overtuned, just look at Phase 2. It requires like 4 million HPS.