Deleted

Nether disruptor building timing - Can punish your raiding guild by RNG

Want the extra rolls in Mythic/Heroic NH?

Is your guild raiding Farm bosses on Wednesday reset day?

Well if the Nether disruptor is built on a Thursday in the middle of the night, the chances of you being able to actually use the chance of return seals on meaningful stuff is likely very low, unless you can convince your whole guild to change their organisation to only begin raiding at the time the disruptor is built. (like starting the raid week on a sunday)

Thats not an option for many raiding guilds, where at least 20 people have to agree on the same specific time spaces.

Yeah, you might just say, too bad "boohoo" dirty raiders. But honestly how is this not a problematic design. Sure the RNG timing might favor your schedule, but it might also simply be a wasted building that you actually looked forward to. I dont really care if this is a 1st world luxury problem or not important unless you are the famous 0,0001%. It is simply annoying from the very principle of how its implemented.

In other news, I stubbed my toe this morning and this has to be Blizzard's fault.

I mean its a chance to get your coin back... its pretty shitty. I did every M0 and every LFR and every N and H EN/ToV/NH and got like 13 tomes with mage tower. I probably won't get 1 coin back during the nether so w/e fuck that thing.

It doesn't punish your guild, you just didn't get to profit from it this time. Next time it might be built on a tuesday and everything is okay. As long as it isn't up 100% of the time some people won't be able to benefit from it. So your point is that all buildings should always be up for your convenience or else it's "problematic design" or will your next topic be how it is "problematic design" that you bonus rolled twice and didn't get one back so rng "punished" you?
    Last edited by Galathir; 2017-04-07 at 05:31 AM.

Thoses buidings give us bonuses , BONUSES, if you have it nice , if you dont => everything isnormal as it has ever been

Punishing I would think is taking something away you had before.
    This is offering a bonus.

Not unlike the frequent misuse of the term "forced".

Do I agree that it is poor design which will favour some raiders over others ?
    Yes, but I don't think saying it "punishes" you is even close to being true.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    these forum threads become more and more stupid lately

those are bonuses, you get something extra blizzard isnt taking shit away from you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

LOL at people acting like it is a simple bonus. It is designed to be something you work towards in order to benefit your character. It's like if you kill a raid boss but oops, you killed it on Wednesday and only people who kill it on Thursday get loot this week. Before any of you fanboys say a chance at a free roll isn't as important as boss drops, I'm not saying it is, but that is how this system is working. It is stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    A. what raid group has a 3 day gap between raids? let alone a wensday, dont like 80% of groups do tues and thurs or friday?
    B. Its the communities fault for not listening to blizz and all rushing for the mage tower thinking it would give a rep bonus, and that everyone could get the skin
    C. This will be best used in M+ As really we dont know the % chance yet to get back the token...
    D. omfg they are giving us a bonsu, but it isnt super op, fuck you blizz
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    LOL at people acting like it is a simple bonus. It is designed to be something you work towards in order to benefit your character. It's like if you kill a raid boss but oops, you killed it on Wednesday and only people who kill it on Thursday get loot this week. Before any of you fanboys say a chance at a free roll isn't as important as boss drops, I'm not saying it is, but that is how this system is working. It is stupid.
    It's stupid! How dare a bonus not be effective only when you need it! Fucking bonuses and their inconvenient...inconveniency! Blizzard sucks! GRRR!

If you have to spend 4 fucking weeks to get a bonus you should be able to fucking get to benefit from it. You fanboys are insufferable.

If you have to spend 4 fucking weeks to get a bonus you should be able to fucking get to benefit from it. You fanboys are insufferable.
    But you didn't spend "4 fucking weeks" to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    A. what raid group has a 3 day gap between raids? let alone a wensday, dont like 80% of groups do tues and thurs or friday?
    B. Its the communities fault for not listening to blizz and all rushing for the mage tower thinking it would give a rep bonus, and that everyone could get the skin
    C. This will be best used in M+ As really we dont know the % chance yet to get back the token...
    D. omfg they are giving us a bonsu, but it isnt super op, fuck you blizz
    You're assuming everyone is playing in NA.
    EU raids on reset day; Wednesday. Most guilds raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday think.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswann View Post
    Thoses buidings give us bonuses , BONUSES, if you have it nice , if you dont => everything isnormal as it has ever been
    Exactly, 100% correct.

Sheesh, some people need to wake up and stop feeling so entitled!

Hm, there are more than enough coins that you can get in addition to the "free" 3 in Dalaran every week... why would something as meh as "has a chance to refund a spent coin" be detrimental to your raid?

And your blind, completely misinformed hatred over literally fucking nothing is...what? Super fucking productive? Groundbreaking and original?

...you know what? Now that I think about it, I doubt anybody has ever -- since the beginning of time -- been upset with a game developer over the way they do things. Man, it sure must be nice to be one of the few rebellious WoW players to stand up against our oppressive Blizzard overlords. I hope you wear your badge of honor proudly because it's heroes like you who help keep us safe!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    But you didn't spend "4 fucking weeks" to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

You're assuming everyone is playing in NA.
    EU raids on reset day; Wednesday. Most guilds raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday think.
    so if it popped midnight wensday, then they get thursday, to use bonus rolls, and the second raid is usally when people use the most bonus rolls

first day= farm and abit of progression= bosses you allready have tons of loot from
    second day= maybe some minor farm, mostly progression, meaning bosses you need loot from
    third day= hard progression, the boss you have not downed before and hope to down
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Guilds are still doing farmraids?

Shouldn't they either be progressing almost exclusively (since additional gear isn't needed at this point) or be done with progress in which case it doesn´t matter anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP have problems with understand what "punish" is. Lol.
    That's not an issue. Bonus is provided - your guild choose to not use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    everything in 7.2 is a problematic design. just one more thing to add to the list. blizzard have outdone themselves with this patch.