Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Has the invasion already happened today?

Hi all. Quick question.

Trade Chat doesn't bother to answer me, and I cannot find info anywhere so I'm asking this.
    7th April 2017 (EU, if that's of some importance): is the daily invasion already over?

Well, the last one was in Aszuna and ended 3am CET.

The last was yesterday 22pm to 4am today. The assault got an internal cooldown of 12h. So the next one should be up at 4pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by Actinoids View Post
    The last was yesterday 22pm to 4am today. The assault got an internal cooldown of 12h. So the next one should be up at 4pm today.
    If there's a 12-hour cooldown then that's the earliest it can trigger, because there was a nearly 36-hour gap between assaults for NA. The one on April 5th spawned in the morning/early afternoon and the one on April 6th spawned late at night.

I saw that there was one in Aszuna last night while I was going to sleep.. I saw it on the compaion app..
    This is really a ridicolus stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    they seem to be on a 18hours cooldown spawning at +1hours after world quests pop up, ergo they next invasion should be at 4pm server time (EU)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Trust me. If it happends for you that the invasion is there when you simple just do your routine, try it out. Its really, really good.

I love the 3man scenario and simple WQ's. Feels rewarding as well when you finish the 3man.

The Highmountain Invasion will likely happen this afternoon on EU.

Deleted
    the timers on it is so fucking retarded, people are either working or at school/uni, or sleeping because its so fucking late. Not to mention that they are buggy as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marva View Post
    I saw that there was one in Aszuna last night while I was going to sleep.. I saw it on the compaion app..
    This is really a ridicolus stuff
    You go to bed at 22pm ?? lol
    Invasion was 22pm to 4am today (game time).

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    the timers on it is so fucking retarded, people are either working or at school/uni, or sleeping because its so fucking late. Not to mention that they are buggy as hell.
    Invasions got 12h of cd, so u be able do sometime.
    yesterday started at 22pm (game time), you were at school/working at that hour ??
    Last edited by mmoc7e8b1c3630; 2017-04-07 at 08:36 AM.

first day 10:00-15:00
    second day 05:00-10:00
    third day 00:00-05:00

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    first day 10:00-15:00
    second day 05:00-10:00
    third day 00:00-05:00
    wtf is that ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    wtf is that ? lol
    time when invasions happened. Gives you an idea when to expect next invasion.

Deleted
    time when invasions happened. Gives you an idea when to expect next invasion.
    Times where ? China ?
    In EU second day was 21pm-3am CET, so i dont get what times u put there.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Times where ? China ?
    In EU second day was 21pm-3am CET, so i dont get what times u put there.
    It's easy to make analogy to your local time, no?

Deleted
    Only reason I managed to the one last night was because we did a farm raid and called it early.

Still wondering why they don't just make it an all day thing, y'know like other mini holidays.....

Can't we just have assaults all day long?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Still wondering why they don't just make it an all day thing, y'know like other mini holidays.....
    "Developers’ notes: The rotating Legion Assault schedule is designed to have them active at varying times of day over the course of a given week, to accommodate different work schedules and available free time. We're hesitant to have an Assault last for too long, because they stomp on the entire World Quest content of a given zone for the duration, potentially leaving players with nothing to do there once the Assault is complete."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    is the daily invasion already over?
    It is over in Azsuna, but next should be in Highmountain starting 15:30

EU Invasion Calendar

*not mine spreadsheet
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-04-07 at 09:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    "Developers’ notes: The rotating Legion Assault schedule is designed to have them active at varying times of day over the course of a given week, to accommodate different work schedules and available free time. We're hesitant to have an Assault last for too long, because they stomp on the entire World Quest content of a given zone for the duration, potentially leaving players with nothing to do there once the Assault is complete."
    All I'm getting from that is "Shit, maybe we should've made Invasions phased so that after you've completed it you go back to an non-invasion quest area... Ah well, let's feed them some horseshit LUL"