Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesoforte View Post
    Dragonheart and Blossom approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post

Same experience here. I went for a run 5 days ago and have a habit of walking the last kilometer home so I can recover a bit and stretch out along the way. My running route took me through a public park that is often used by parents and their kids. Their eyes were glued on me all the way as if I would jump off the dirt track and start raping their kids then and there.

What made me laugh was that the majority of the families there were immigrants. The situation was so fucked up.
    At one point I was pretty turned around (big park, not been in that city much before) so was like "i'll just take out my phone and get my Mother to point me in the right direction" then I realised the people looking at me like i'm a pedo probably wouldn't react well if i take out my phone surrounded by children.

Also, heres this for some weird as brain-fuckery that actually happens to me quite often: Sitting at a bus stop or whatever, notice a mother and a kid, mother is speaking to a friend. Kid unattended. Kid is at most, 2 steps away from walking onto traffic.

Do you:

A. Do nothing and in the event the kid runs onto the road, live with the fact that you knew it would happen?

or

B. Walk over to the kid and pull them back onto the pavement, risking a law suit for manhandling an innocent child (your word against a crying child, a mother and the mothers friend)

or

C. Point out to the mother of the year that her kid has wandered onto the street and is about to become roadkill, knowing you will probably be attacked physically / verbally for doing so (then you get into the whole 'you can't defend yourself if a woman is hitting you or you're a woman beater' bullshit)

Sucks to be honest. I'm the type of guy that stops to help if someone drops all their shit, or falls off their bike, or is looking lost in a shop - yet I can't do something as simple as stop a child from wandering out of a shop, onto the street / road and being potentially lost in a giant crowd?
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-04-07 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Yes, they do. This is common knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't racism, it is statistics. Virtue signaling doesn't counter basic statistics.
    Yes it does. That's the cry that got it stripped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Kidnappers/molesters take their victims to random theme parks? I've not heard that. Then do theme parks also check every parent that enters to make sure they are legal guardians? What about zoos? Or adults that are in childrens toy stores?
    No, they all go from X(where X is what you just can imagine) to Y(where Y is what you just can imagine). And parks and stuff IS NO GO. That is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Pick it up with me instead.

Have you worked on a hotel before? Can you atleast imagine, that wierd people are coming and going all the time. Do you even have a job?

If any of that is yes, I think its fair, that this person, was just MAKING SURE(maybe because of personal experience from customers), that this guy was not a wierdo. Any NOBODY is thinking of that.

This stupidity you find here is...
    Yeah, it's the same mentality which has people pull the discrimination card whenever they're searched at the airports. They're so important in their own minds that they can't see how these searches catches A LOT of bad shit. Having your feels hurt <<<<<<<<<<< Actual safety. It's extra funny when these guys sit in other threads and whine about how "wanting safe spaces is weak!!"...

Many do, and many should, as it is a place where many children are taken.
    I've literally never heard of this. And, as a person who was often only with a single parent in public, I've never even witnessed anything similar to this either. Weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Better safe than sorry. His feelings <<<<< child safety, and it's just a fact of this world that thousands of children are stuck in the sex market due to there being a customer base...
    That's a slippery slope, because it also opens up the discussions for stop and frisk and the abolition of privacy altogether. No one doubts that it would lead to less crime or a higher apprehension rates of criminals, but at what cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Based on how many fathers travel alone with children, or are alone at any current moment in hotels with their children, yes, I don't think it was simply because he was a male.
    I don't think your suspicions here mean very much. Especially since a strong stigma against this exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Your insincere attempt at misdirection mean nothing to me, your Gestapo tactics and your fellow champions of societal degradation need to be put down like the actual perpetrators of these crimes. Innocent until proven guilty, and true equality are beyond you but doesn't mean the rest of us have to tolerate you.
    STFU.

"Innocent until proven guilty". Yes, be that guy who did eventually allowed something horrible to happend or be the guy who dont take any chance(atleast just to some degree). The hotel guy was right to ask, because he will stop 1 pedo, if he asks 50men(statistics).

You talk about misdirection.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-04-07 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Your insincere attempt at misdirection mean nothing to me, your Gestapo tactics and your fellow champions of societal degradation need to be put down like the actual perpetrators of these crimes. Innocent until proven guilty, and true equality are beyond you but doesn't mean the rest of us have to tolerate you.
    Again, you come across as quite hysterical.

No, they all go from X(where X is what you just can imagine) to Y(where Y is what you just can imagine). And parks and stuff IS NO GO. That is true.
    But not hotels with their security cameras and witnesses?

Oh right. Pedophile hotels on every block.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Dragonheart and Blossom approved.
    No, it is not his job, and this is derailing the thread. It is the job of operation staff, however, to report suspicious persons. In this case, he should have contacted authorities and let them handle it, not take it into his own hands.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

STFU.

"Innocent until proven guilty". Yes, be that guy who did eventually allow something horrible to happend or be the guy who dont take any chance(atleast just to some degree).

Fun fact; I'm fairly sure these guys are the same sort of guys that are first to condemn someone as guilty if there's a chance he's a Muslim.

So, only hotels should be stopping people with children? Why wouldn't a store, or train station need to do the same?

Again, you haven't proven this to be reasonable.
    Because they are not staying at a store or a train station for the night. If they do so, I'm sure it's reasonable to ask for ID or call the cops on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yeah, it's the same mentality which has people pull the discrimination card whenever they're searched at the airports. They're so important in their own minds that they can't see how these searches catches A LOT of bad shit. Having your feels hurt <<<<<<<<<<< Actual safety. It's extra funny when these guys sit in other threads and whine about how "wanting safe spaces is weak!!"...
    Haven't pretty much ALL reports shown that the TSA, despite stopping many middle eastern "looking" people... haven't those reports shown that the TSA is completely ineffectual? As in, stopping people based on some random attribute (sink color, gender, beard size) doesn;t actually do anything at all?...

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've literally never heard of this. And, as a person who was often only with a single parent in public, I've never even witnessed anything similar to this either. Weird.
    Then you are obviously out of touch with the issue, therefore having a lesser opinion of the matter.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

And NOBODY is thinking of that. Its all about ego.
    Lots of people are thinking of that. And then soundly rejecting it, because using confirmation bias to justify bigotry is something assholes do.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Except this is more than just about feelings. Its about privacy, and possible effecting his life negatively.
    I am going to suggest that if privacy was his primary concern selling his story to The Sun was not the most intelligent move.

STFU.

"Innocent until proven guilty". Yes, be that guy who did eventually allowed something horrible to happend or be the guy who dont take any chance(atleast just to some degree). The hotel guy was right to ask, because he will stop 1 pedo, if he asks 50(statistics).

1 in 50? Source please?

No, it is not his job, and this is derailing the thread. It is the job of operation staff, however, to report suspicious persons. In this case, he should have contacted authorities and let them handle it, not take it into his own hands.
    Ahahah. No backing off safety checks. Remember, if it works...