Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Probably because it's getting hard to get guns/explosives/airplanes
    It can't be that hard to get guns in Sweden, considering the weapon's being smuggled into Sweden is in an all time high.

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/poli...erige/67417305

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    Are you them? no? stop speaking for them if you're not. One day we might hear what their family members have to say about it.
    Haha, what. I do have relatives and friends living in Stockholm and you can be sure I did my best to contact them the moment I heard of what happend, meanwhile my hear was in my throat the entire time.

I'm sorry but you don't get to say how people react to foreigners MURDERING civilians on the street in your capital city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    This fact doesn't support the racist agenda of the conservative voices in this forum and will be dismissed.
    What race are Muslims?

You make a huge investment to lauch a war, kill thousands of people, lose a bunch yourself, put the entire world in a state of caution, only to show you are activelly fighting terrorism.

But if there are 3 terrorists left, they will still hurt you. That's the thing about terrorism, they are alive until they are completelly wiped out. They are more of a ideology than an army. "Taking serious actions" can be pretty dungerous.

Who is to say this wasn't payback for recent west world offensives? Don't mess with what you can't handle, IMO.

Terrorists are fueled by hatred. They poke you, you enrage and do stupid shit and validate their cause to many more people out there.

This fact doesn't support the racist agenda of the conservative voices in this forum and will be dismissed.
    Why should we still talk about Breivik? He's in prison now and hasn't killed anyone for few years, unlike others.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    And Sweden won't do anything, which is highly unfortunate.
    What do you suggest is done besides arresting the perp, which has already happened...?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Looks like your typical run of the mill white woman christian terrorist.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Firearms against a truck?

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a truck!
    Actually a firearm used by a good shooter can stop a truck. The driver losing control of it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Why should we still talk about Breivik? He's in prison now and hasn't killed anyone for few years, unlike others.
    His attack is still the deadliest terrorist attack in Scandinavia. Here's hoping he's never outperformed though, but still. Fact remains.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except Brevik's attack was political and had nothing to do with religion and the fact he attacked members of a party not innocent civvies.

"Everyone who has a different opinion is racist!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Actually a firearm used by a good shooter can stop a truck. The driver losing control of it at least.
    Life isn't a CoD game

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Sorry Sweden, its been a good relationship, but...

We also expect you pay for it.
    I don't seem to remember swedes acting like this when you had a terror attack in Norway a few years ago.
    In any case, post like these are just childish and pointless. What could you possibly gain from it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Except Brevik was political and had nothing to do with religion and the fact he attacked members of a party not innocent civvies.

... So now those kids are not "innocent civvies"...?

It was a terrorist attack, no matter how you spin it. The Muslim world doesn't hold monopoly on the concept.

Leave it to MMO-C posters to excuse what Breivik did in order to slam Muslims though...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Ah yes, the "Swedish people" are the ones deciding. Just as how the "German People" decided what Merkel was going to say, right?
    Also, let's overlook the fact that our government adopted strict border controls in response to public opinion. You're basically saying "suit yourselves" to civilians that had nothing to do with creating the situation.

Thinking it right to give asylum to refugees does in no shape or form equal to allowing anyone in without even so much as screening them. Sweden is a country where human rights hold high standard, I'm proud to be part of that. Doesn't mean our government can be morons and assume that "all is rainbows and unicorns everywhere!" when the world is what it is.
    I assume you have a democracy in Sweden? If so, then yes, it is the people there deciding to ether tolerate such things or push to oust the politicians who make the wrong decision or voice their opposition to such policies. If enough do according to the way your democracy works, then it is the people deciding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Except Brevik's attack was political and had nothing to do with religion and the fact he attacked members of a party not innocent civvies.

He killed children...

That doesn't mean we shouldn't care bout Muslims pwning Swedes, become some Nazi pwned 70+ people few years ago. It has been done anyway. We can prevent further attacks, but he's not dangerous anymore, at least not yet. There are hordes of Muslims in no-go zones longing for Swedish blood, and they should care about that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He killed children...
    Does that change anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    I don't have to give anything back because he knows fuck all about swedes if he thinks a swede would engage in terrorism on behalf of islamists.
    Being a swede and being a Islamist are not mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    It can't be that hard to get guns in Sweden, considering the weapon's being smuggled into Sweden is in an all time high.

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/poli...erige/67417305
    It has never been hard and Sweden has more guns per capita than most countries. Whats your point?

How many more innocent people have to die before people start actively calling out and pushing out the problem. Send all Muslim/Islamic people back to whatever shithole they came from. And if they come back? Shoot them were they stand.

Go ahead. Call me racist. I'm fully expecting it.
    So you suggest sending everyone back, even those that would never do such a thing? Are you aware of what many have fled from and why?

I'm just glad you're not in a position of power.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He killed children...
    Teenagers who were part of the Arbeiderpartiet.

How many more innocent people have to die before people start actively calling out and pushing out the problem. Send all Muslim/Islamic people back to whatever shithole they came from. And if they come back? Shoot them were they stand.

Go ahead. Call me racist. I'm fully expecting it.
    Well yea, assuming every muslim is some kind of rampant terrorist is kinda racist. No matter what you think. What's needed is a better screening process of the people that get to come here. We've already shut the doors, now it's simply time to weed out the people that have any kind of affiliation with extremist groups.