Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Sources please. Preferably not far-right ones since they push an agenda.
    Sources I don't agree with are pushing an agenda!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    "Facts presented by media I don't like are not facts"
    Isn't that exactly the far-right's stance?

It's not about "media I don't like", but rather about being able to trust that the media is reporting without an agenda. Far-right websites rarely even provide sources for their claims.

So, can someone provide some sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Not if the criminal would be in danger in the country of origin. And in most of the severe crimes we don't.
    But we do. I'd rather believe our justice minister when he says we deport people every week for crimes committed. Not some random edge-kid on MMO-forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    The people who wanted "refugees" in their countries should have to look at the uncensored pictures of children split in half, people maimed with limbs and innards littering the city streets.
    Because that's what they wanted.
    Thats a stupid fucking thing to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing like sacrificing your native citizens so you can virtue signal.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    But we do. I'd rather believe our justice minister when he says we deport people every week for crimes committed. Not some random edge-kid on MMO-forums.
    You should check criminal cases with foreigners and you'd see that many are in fact not deported.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    It's not about comfort. Some of these prisoners can't function outside, they have been in jail so long it's the only thing they know.

Yeah that thing is sadly a thing which occurs many places, especially if the focus is on incarceration and not rehabilitation like in most US prisons

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Really? I thought US prisons weren't very comfortable.
    Theyre not.

Unfortunately our law system and society doesnt make it very easy for criminals to live a normal life once released.

The people who wanted "refugees" in their countries should have to look at the uncensored pictures of children split in half, people maimed with limbs and innards littering the city streets.
    What an utterly retarded thing to say.

I suppose you've also overlooked the fact that most of those children, are Muslim. Nobody's been affected by radical Islamism as hard as the Muslims.

Ah, Flashback. Also known to be an extremely far-right website. Maybe that's why links are blocked, since I've flagged the website.
    Known to be a far-right website? Talking about immigration politics is now considered right wing I guess.

I'm not denying there are right wing people on the site but saying that the entire site is considered "far-right" is a bit much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am guessing that is not what they wanted, that is just what they got as a result of misguided policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Except Brevik's attack was political and had nothing to do with religion and the fact he attacked members of a party not innocent civvies.

"Everyone who has a different opinion is racist!"

Life isn't a CoD game
    "I'm gonna kill you, children, because I think God hates you"
    "I'm gonna kill you, children, because I hate your ideology"

Makes a huge difference, right?

People, look at this guy, he says that teenagers on a camping trip are not innocent civilians, trying to justify the slaughter of children as some sort of political activity. Besides, Brevik set off a huge car bomb in the city center, killing many random civilians as well. So your excuse is not just deplorable, it's totally inaccurate.

Seriously, you should be ashamed of yourself. This is not just random forum-bickering.

Hvis du er norsk, og ikke erkjenner at Brevik er en landsforræder, en trussel mot Norge, en terrorist og har stått for den største tragedien i Norge siden andre verdenskrig, så er egentlig bare forskjellen på deg og Brevik latskap fra din side.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I read it, the meaning in their posts was pretty clear. You attempting to deflect away from any discussion of Muslim terrorists is also pretty clear.
    So you went all the way back to this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Just laughable. Have been warned but politicians don't give a fuck that their policies lead to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Known to be a far-right website? Talking about immigration politics is now considered right wing I guess.

I'm not denying there are right wing people on the site but saying that the entire site is considered "far-right" is a bit much.
    It's an echo-chamber for such attitudes. I'd prefer getting sources from more credible and actual news outlets that are not into that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Nothing like sacrificing your native citizens so you can virtue signal.
    Indeed.

I dont understand how anyone can think that importing millions of people with entirely different cultures and value systems would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post

Agreed. There's a decent amount of nutcases on there but you also get to see actual names and court documents for crime cases that you wouldn't otherwise get in the mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Indeed.

I dont understand how anyone can think that importing millions of people with entirely different cultures and value systems would be a good idea.
    Since when has Sweden imported millions of people?

What an utterly retarded thing to say.

I suppose you've also overlooked the fact that most of those children, are Muslim. Nobody's been affected by radical Islamism as hard as the Muslims.
    So that makes it okay sonehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    You should check criminal cases with foreigners and you'd see that many are in fact not deported.
    No i shouldn't, cus that's a sad life. I'll say it again, if our justice minister (like the only capable minister of current government) says that we deport people every week for crimes they commit in Sweden i will believe what he says over you or Fojos. I don't care enough to spend my friday researching every crime case that includes a foreigner. Sorry.

Deleted
    We have almost 2 million foreign born people atm.

Are you trying to say sweden hasnt allowed millions of people from the ME and NA to come into the country?