Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Guess we cant be #1 in everything.

Way to go sweden
    You just have to be #1 in being delusional, then you are #1 in everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Says the court documents.
    Which court documents? Do you understand how fucking stupid this is? Stop replying to me.

What a strange little country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Really? I thought US prisons weren't very comfortable.
    They aren't, tells you something about their shit lives.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Are you trying to say sweden hasnt allowed millions of people from the ME and NA to come into the country?
    I was asking (spoiler, ? = question), and would love to see the sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    What native population? xD

That video would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

" we must accept their language culture and values"

Yeah, like forcing women into marriage and treating them like second class citizens, female genital mutilation, persecution of gays and atheists, honor killings, sharia law...etc etc.

I do wonder how sweden will cope once these people begin voting away Sweden's progressive culture.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-11 at 09:42 PM. Reason: infraction reversed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Which court documents? Do you understand how fucking stupid this is? Stop replying to me.
    Do you understand how fucking stupid it is to say I'm lying when i say many do not get deported? Go on gangrapesweden, flashback or lexbase and check the crime cases. Many do not get deported.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Since when has Sweden imported millions of people?
    What? Next you're telling us sweden did not replace it's entire population with migrants. Stop being ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Flashback is not political you ignoramus. Has plenty of people from both the extreme left and right but most are somewhere inbetween. Only a marxist feminist would put this in the same spot as nordfront.
    You're really in no position to call someone an ignoramus. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You just have to be #1 in being delusional, then you are #1 in everything.
    Well they do have us beat in rapes per capita.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Agreed. There's a decent amount of nutcases on there but you also get to see actual names and court documents for crime cases that you wouldn't otherwise get in the mainstream media.
    Flashback is the general go-to for uncensored news in Sweden, it's not the cesspit as some makes it out to be.

Everyone knew something was going to happen here, no one knew, when, where or how but it was imminent.

OMG, what's wrong with many being deported and many not being deported? You are probably both right!

What? Next you're telling us sweden did not replace it's entire population with migrants. Stop being ridiculous!
    I know!!

I keep asking for sources to these claims, but all it achieves is people trying to poke fun at me for not wanting, prepare to be shocked, far-right agendas pushed into my facts!!

A country that consists of 9 million people has "imported" millions of foreigners... I guess the 2015 figures on people arriving to our shores, the biggest wave of immigration, should be multiplied by 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Bullshit, you are beyond hope if you can't see the difference between targeted attacks and attacking random people on the street.

I'm a lazy terrorist now? Insulting people via Norsk to bybass moderation.. Good job.
    If someone tells me I'm beyond hope for not condoning the mass murder of children, then I'll take that as a compliment.
    Think about what you are saying. Brevik wasn't doing surgical strikes at some military fortifications of a tyrant. He's a crazy, neo-nazi child killer, and is no better than those assholes ramming trucks into crowds.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    In this document from BRÅ, https://www.bra.se/download/18.7571d...t2014_kap4.pdf, there is statistics for how many of sentenced individuals that also got deported in 2014. Can't get more factual than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    OMG, what's wrong with many being deported and many not being deported? You are probably both right!
    It's common with fact denialism from people who are fond of immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    That video would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

" we must accept their language culture and values"

Yeah, like forcing women into marriage and treating them like second class citizens, female genital mutilation, persecution of gays and atheists, honor killings, sharia law...etc etc.

I do wonder how sweden will cope once these people begin voting away Sweden's progressive culture.
    It is one of life's ironies, that just when we are creating societies which have equality like at no time in history, some people want to import hardliners with backward views that have not been mainstream for decades or centuries in the West.

Well they do have us beat in rapes per capita.
    Because of our ways of reporting and processing rape cases, not in actual rapes committed. Sorry, your country still takes the cake in crime in the West!

Have they identified the driver yet?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn´t saying that you could not hit a target as big as a truck now was i?
    You asked if I had. I told you I have. So what was your point? Of course you would need to know first off the driver was intentionally trying to run over people and you are not going to prevent all deaths by shooting the driver. But it may reduce them.

And by the way, the .357 mag revolver I carry is German made. Very nice shooting one.