Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    shooting up is a 'measure' of speed, not position.

Enjoy your free education young'un.
    TIL when my parents are "shooting up" in the car parked in the garage, they're simply talking about how fast the car is. Thanks, I was always curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Why would you spend it though? You'll get nothing for it.
    150 rep, ~150 gold, 75 nethershards and 225 hall resources per 100 supplies.

By no means the quickest way to get any of those things, but it's more a question of why wouldn't you spend them to the majority, especially if you're at cap and just getting them incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    You get a lot of artifact power from it. If you're on artifact knowledge 27 you get around 540k AP per 100 legionfall resources contributed. So for 1000 you'd get just over 5 million artifact power. Though I'm sure you'll provide a wonderful reason as to why you don't care about artifact power.
    No, AP I do need once I get to max out AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Rep, AP, Gold, Order Resources, chance at a legendary (got gloves for my prot warrior from it)....
    Yep, I got the legendary disc belt from the very first turn in I did there. No reason not to turn those things in!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I spend them as often as possible especially since I got a nice legendary for my toon from one of the caches that you get..

No reason not to finish it, world bosses give rep! And 900 gear!

OP, I am working on the middle one's achieve. After that will dump them into whichever building is closest to being complete.

I just spend'em, don't really give a fuck. Need the rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    150 rep, ~150 gold, 75 nethershards and 225 hall resources per 100 supplies.

By no means the quickest way to get any of those things, but it's more a question of why wouldn't you spend them to the majority, especially if you're at cap and just getting them incidentally.
    What is the fastest way to gain reputation?

I'm more hoping Mage Tower stays below 10% until after CC is built, personally.

Idk why people are donating to what's literally the most worthless building (a second time) before CC and ND are even up :\
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I just spend'em, don't really give a fuck. Need the rep.
    It's mostly the same for me. I want the rep and AP now, and the world bosses as soon as possible. I don't really care about raids, so that's not a factor for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Uh, Mage Tower is a phenomenal building.
    Got zero, zilch out of the Mage Tower .... pointless building until you are geared enough to get the solo quest done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Idk why people are donating to what's literally the most worthless building (a second time) before CC and ND are even up :\
    Indeed... the proportion of people that benefit the second time is even lower than the first (given those capable have already got the achieve/appearance).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm saving the max of 1k to put in the Mage Tower when it is available again because I love watching people rage and cry about how hard and unfair challenge modes are.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

What's really sad is the fact that's only gone up 4% since the OP....

No, AP I do need once I get to max out AK.
    Why are you even logging in if that's the case. If your argument is that there's no point doing anything (including legendary chances, apparently) until max AK you shouldn't log in at all provided you have the order resources - you can manage research/upgrades via the app anyway.

@schwarzkopf mage tower gave more chests with better rewards if you were looking to get rep for your flying, and bonus AP from any dungeons / raids you did during the duration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    @schwarzkopf mage tower gave more chests with better rewards if you were looking to get rep for your flying, and bonus AP from any dungeons / raids you did during the duration.
    Yeah - chests, got around 4 of them in a few hours of scouring the island. Seems they aren't shared. Got NO rep from them at all, maybe 2-10 resources was it.

Got 2 bonus tokens from around 20 boss kills during the mage tower.

So all around - maybe 500 rep and 500k AP over the 3 days.

A single WB kill on the Disruptor would give me 500 rep.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Uh, Mage Tower is a phenomenal building. An extra 500k-1m AP per M+ run, the challenges, etc.
    Except the buff is random, and this time the table says it will be "Power Overwhelming" - chance to get extra AP during World Quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Why are you even logging in if that's the case. If your argument is that there's no point doing anything (including legendary chances, apparently) until max AK you shouldn't log in at all provided you have the order resources - you can manage research/upgrades via the app anyway.

Got the legendaries I need though. I only have gems such as Prydaz or Timeless Stratagem left to look forward to.
    But yes, other than raiding there is not much need to log on.

Quote Originally Posted by Traum3n View Post
    Just wondering/raising awareness, wouldn't be a better deal to delay that until tuesday for max profit? i see everyone dumping resources on it to a point where it will probably be done by friday/saturday and get destroyed before the weekly reset, i stopped supplying it already but i wanted to hear what people had to say about it.

Since this is kind of a community thing in a sense, what's your best approach to these buildings?
    Considering Mage Tower can now be built again I'm sure it will be slowing progressing. If people dump resources into it this weekend (before Darkmoon Faire buff goes away) it could be up during both resets which would be better in the end.

Also, holding off on adding your resources doesn't impact it much unfortunately. I remember dumping around 1000 or so when the DMF buff came up and it didn't budge 1%.

Unless it's an actual gear reward, then I find it rather pointless.

You get 520k AP per 100 legionfall resources