Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Yeah, they don't care about people they don't know. Nobody does. They just say it to be seen as if they're some virtuous person. If people cared so much about people they don't know, as people claim they do, they wouldn't be able to function in society. They'd be overburdened with emotions and stress. If I'd care much about people I don't know I'd have a break down from working in the healthcare where I've seen quite some people die.
    A genuine wide generalization, if there was one. Have fun in your bubble, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    A genuine wide generalization, if there was one. Have fun in your bubble, I guess.
    Nope. Reality of humans. There's no human that cares about everyone. It's very selective.

The time to be moderate is just about over. The age of extremism is upon us. In an age where the government expect us to work harder, pay more taxes and let ourselves be replaced by forreigners, is it really a time for being a nice, moderate and compliant taxpayer? I think not. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftnex View Post
    America doing their job as always, geting fucked buy the jews to make Muslims look bad.

Maybe Hitler should have killed another 6million of them.
    Since this quote was made (which has not been infracted), 2 people have been infracted/banned for saying "this is a Muslim attack, et cetera." But saying offensive things about the US and Jews is acceptable? Or maybe not acceptable, but embraced? What's the spin here? I am very, very confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    TERRORIST ATTACK IN SWEDEN! 2 PEOPLE DEAD!

I would say it's a fucking car accident with a drunk behind the wheel.
    He hijacked a truck and crashed it into people. 4 dead.

I'm sure he will have the usual tropes. Young, criminal record, does drugs etc.

Deleted
    Nope. Reality of humans. There's no human that cares about everyone. It's very selective.
    You sound like a perfect narcissist. "I don't care about others, so that must mean no one does! ".

There's an awful lot of negativity in this thread. Maybe some of you should familiarize yourself with the old Swedish saying, "Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his Jihad."
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

There you go again with the generalization. I suppose apathy is just easier for certain people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    You sound like a perfect narcissist. "I don't care about others, so that must mean no one does! ".
    Nope. I just realize that humans are incapable of caring about everyone.

If someone cares so much, where's the proof? I don't see people proclaiming they care about refugees donating money or helping them, opening up their homes to them. Nope, they leave that to others who have it as their job to help.

Same deal with after that storm in the Philippines where a lot of my friends said they care so much. Did they go there to help? Nope. Did they donate any money to help? Nope, we pay taxes already which pays for foreign aid so why should they donate? They said they care but they did nothing to show that they genuinely care. This is the case all the time with people who say they care about those they don't even know, it never goes beyond "i care".

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araistlinx View Post
    Since this quote was made (which has not been infracted), 2 people have been infracted/banned for saying "this is a Muslim attack, et cetera." But saying offensive things about the US and Jews is acceptable? Or maybe not acceptable, but embraced? What's the spin here? I am very, very confused.
    Did you hit the report button?

You ask a relevant question. I have only hypothesises of courae, but i think people like Journalists and politicians and other lefties/communists hate the succesful caucisian man so much we cannot fathom it. They want us (and the jews) gone and they want us to pay for it as well. The Nurnberg 2.0 trials are coming to Europe before 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I cant see that image, says my IP is banned
    '

Go into incognito mode, worked for me.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    You ask a relevant question. I have only hypothesises of courae, but i think people like Journalists and politicians and other lefties/communists hate the succesful caucisian man so much we cannot fathom it. They want us (and the jews) gone and they want us to pay for it as well. The Nurnberg 2.0 trials are coming to Europe before 2025.
    Rubbish (less than cc chars)

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

What about injured? You only see the number of deaths and not the effect this kind of act has on society? Especially one of the most liberal in the western world.

Atm it's 4 dead and 15 injured confirmed.

https://gfycat.com/GlossyCraftyAlaskanhusky
    Last edited by sjuk; 2017-04-07 at 07:07 PM.

Two KIDS are dead you insensitive prick!

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-07 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    My thoughts go out to all the victims and relatives of the victims in Stockholm. Really sad and shocking news yet again.

Went to the city center of Gothenburg a bit earlier and you could clearly tell how tense the situation is here too. Lots of police and a lot less people than usual. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Rubbish (less than cc chars)
    How adorable. You still think we will let this slip by? Of all people on God's green Earth, the scandinavians are probably the most compliant but even we have our Limits. The politicians will learn this the hard way and i doubt they will go to a nice, lenient trial.

Deleted
    Just saying the thruth of how the world is being ruled and everone should know

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    How adorable. You still think we will let this slip by? Of all people on God's green Earth, the scandinavians are probably the most compliant but even we have our Limits. The politicians will learn this the hard way and i doubt they will go to a nice, lenient trial.
    Really?

A "the politicians will be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes"?

How very Mao of you. Perhaps you can do it in waves, cultural revolutions.
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2017-04-07 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, keep publicising it. Every news network put it on your front page. Show people exactly what happened minute by minute, with videos and images of the events leading up to the attacks. Thats certainly how you stop it.

Terror attacks being fed by idiots throwing every single piece of juicy information they can find to sell to the fucking blood crowd. These fucking crazies love the attention, it causes more nutjobs to do follow up attacks without them needing to be recruited.
    Speciation Is Gradual