Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Lots of poor people have to share beds with children I'm sure there are others that do also. Also single bed rooms are typically cheaper than two bed rooms and unless you don't have to worry about money I think it makes sense to save money on the room when you are going to an amusement park.
    They may do it, but it's against code, and they could be busted for it if it was found out. However, this is about policies and protocol, which denotes that it is a relatable issue and something that is concerning in terms of raising a child. If they cannot support a child, then perhaps something needs to be done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    But yeah I guess we should just accuse everyone that could be seen as odd, like the republicans think its odd transgender people using the women's bathroom.
    It isn't about whether or not it is odd. It is, literally, against the terms that allow you to keep your child. If discovered, social services will investigate it and it will negatively influence them, that is that.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

This has less to do with "PC" culture and more to do with sex trafficking being a very real thing.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The fuck you did.

What you quoted was a response to this post:

Do see, Liar?
    Yeah, and thats where you stated that most or many don't. Which is what we were talking about? You know, whether carding occurs?

Personal attacks won't gain you points here. You keep making obscure, basically off topic comparisons to this story, but personal attacks, come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Why what? I've answered your question, be more specific.

Children, especially teenage children, are becoming sexually active. It's very basic human development. Children should not be sleeping with adults by that point, regardless. This is why there are even laws dictating that if you have children, they should be accommodated for with their own space, including their own bed, by a certain age, or they can be taken from you by Social Services.
    Oh man, I guess someone should have called SS every time my dad and I would pass out on the couch after eating way too much Thankgiving food.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Because sharing a bed with your child at a hotel is the same as a freak having slumber parties with children he's not even related to.
    And how would a hotel clerk know the difference? By asking if the two were related and having the police investigate if it was true? Like they did?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeah, and thats where you stated that most or many don't. Which is what we were talking about? You know, whether carding occurs?

Personal attacks won't gain you points here. You keep making obscure, basically off topic comparisons to this story, but personal attacks, come on.
    Most or many don't ID EVERYONE.

You have problems, Liar.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

They may do it, but it's against code, and they could be busted for it if it was found out. However, this is about policies and protocol, which denotes that it is a relatable issue and something that is concerning in terms of raising a child. If they cannot support a child, then perhaps something needs to be done about it.

It isn't about whether or not it is odd. It is, literally, against the terms that allow you to keep your child. If discovered, social services will investigate it and it will negatively influence them, that is that.
    So does having random people accuse you of fucking children, be they yours or not.

Having reasonable space in a home is different than traveling together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Oh man, I guess someone should have called SS every time my dad and I would pass out on the couch after eating way too much Thankgiving food.
    You were probably molested once a month, sorry to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Most or many don't ID EVERYONE.

You have problems, Liar.
    Nope. Sorry bro.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know that specific story, but what, you were around bikers who I guess are often dangerous? How is this the same? I wouldn't be okay with that unless you were committing a crime, or other bikers in that group had weapons, etc.
    In my day, if you were in the crowd and someone called cops on you, you could very well be frisked if they had due cause to do so. It wasn't something that happened often, but it happened several times.

But this story is different. Parents aren't inherently molesters, and neither are men. Being around a child isn't suspicious.[/QUOTE]

But they could be, and if they cannot afford a bed for a teenage child it could be more than just sexual means that are issue, which would also require an investigation. Social Services, at least in the States, will be very negatively taken back if it found out that a parent sleeps with their teenage child, period.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Just imagine all the boys that go ignored. Its not just girls

But they could be, and if they cannot afford a bed for a teenage child it could be more than just sexual means that are issue, which would also require an investigation. Social Services, at least in the States, will be very negatively taken back if it found out that a parent sleeps with their teenage child, period.
    Or maybe they just think its a stupid waste of money, and they could easily just share a queen sized bed with their child for one night to avoid paying double the price...

7+ Year Old Account
    Having reasonable space in a home is different than traveling together.
    It's still the same series of issues, however. If the issue is there with travelling, it is more probable to be present in the living situation, which is the purpose of the investigation to determine... which is all the more reason to report. :|
    ~~ ~~

In my day, if you were in the crowd and someone called cops on you, you could very well be frisked if they had due cause to do so. It wasn't something that happened often, but it happened several times.

But this story is different. Parents aren't inherently molesters, and neither are men. Being around a child isn't suspicious.
    But they could be, and if they cannot afford a bed for a teenage child it could be more than just sexual means that are issue, which would also require an investigation. Social Services, at least in the States, will be very negatively taken back if it found out that a parent sleeps with their teenage child, period.[/QUOTE]

It could just be people being cheap you psychopath.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-07 at 07:45 PM.

Deleted
    Sounds pretty fucking backwards.

Well look at this

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-39514900

He said the officer explained the hotel manager had called police before asking Millie if he was her father and whether she had any photos.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe they just think its a stupid waste of money, and they could easily just share a queen sized bed with their child for one night to avoid paying double the price...
    Well, that's their risk. I would still report and let the investigation clear them than not reporting at all and there having a chance at there being some sort of real issue.
    ~~ ~~

Nope. Daddy's getting it in tonight.

The further this goes, the more this reeks of projection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well look at this

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-39514900

He said the officer explained the hotel manager had called police before asking Millie if he was her father and whether she had any photos.
    Dragonheart approved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Sounds pretty fucking backwards.
    It doesn't matter how it sounds, though. That is how it works. You can either work it to your advantage and not sleep with your child, or rick someone taking notice and reporting you for it.
    ~~ ~~

Deleted
    It doesn't matter how it sounds, though. That is how it works. You can either work it to your advantage and not sleep with your child, or rick someone taking notice and reporting you for it.
    You need to change how it works then.

Quote Originally Posted by Yot View Post
    And how would a hotel clerk know the difference? By asking if the two were related and having the police investigate if it was true? Like they did?
    So we should call the police every time a single parent uses a hotel? I guess we should hire more police. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

It amazes me how openly sexist toward men people can be on these forums.