Poison Bomb not Proccing

Is anyone else feeling like today Poison bomb is not proccing that much. I did all of Court of stars and had 0 procs, while questing I get maybe 1-2 every 30 combo points used. Myabe my RNG is just really really bad but, something seems off.

Deleted
    It's only 12.5% chance with full combo points so yeah, RNG is RNG

I understand that but twice while hitting dummy over 6mins it went off only twice, compared to yesterday it was going off far more.

Poison Bomb feels really unrewarding. The massive RNG component makes it so crap. The AOE damage you do is either useless or all of a sudden godlike. How reliable are we for M+?

Deleted
    Naysar I would say wery but a bit legendary dependant. I rocking Shoulders + cloak in dungeons and a good tank know how rogues work let you restealt between big pulls, meaning with shadowmeld you have massive crit uptime. Generaly you can FOK from stealth for 50% buff and 30 stacks on cloak, into rupture then repeate 4-5 5 cp ruptures with 1 enevenom after 1st 2 and DP+FOK dmg. I feel like PB prock ALOT that way as shoulders give you 5 cp every use.

Rarley get beaten on higher keys on overall and often 1m+ total dps.

Without shoulders thu you need 2 garotter/rupture for alot for energy regain and you start is alot slower/rampup meaning other classes kill of the aoe and you left in the dust on overall dmg.

So short answer, pray for shoulders + bracer OR claok if you aming to go for +10 and up and feel usefull.

This is why the garotte t20 / focus dont realy do anything for us in terms of AOE as if you start garotte and relye on rupture / garotte for dmg in aoe you will be behind in dmg. The dots is just to slow compare to other classes. You main dmg source will be PB, DP, FOK even if you rupture every single target with fok+rupt.
    Last edited by mmoc499a953f73; 2017-04-01 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    Thats not being "a bit" legendary dependant, thats requiring 2 bis to not be too left behind, and even in that instance, there are packs you wont get a single bomb and do jack shit. I really hope agonizing replacement is a strong on demand burst aoe spell!
    Last edited by mmoc89222f4376; 2017-04-01 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Naysar I would say wery but a bit legendary dependant. I rocking Shoulders + cloak in dungeons
    do you bother with 4pc t19 at all then or just drop it due to subpar stats on the pieces you would have to use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan the Windseeker View Post
    do you bother with 4pc t19 at all then or just drop it due to subpar stats on the pieces you would have to use?
    I se t19 as good due to bosses, on Tyranical good ST is needed and tbh some of the t19 ahve alot of masteyr on it.

I do experiment thu some with kiljaden Trinket cause it free another good t19 part. Its simming about same on ST as Shoulder+ravenhold ring aswell and give a superb extra burst in myt+ big pack pulls.
    Last edited by mmoc499a953f73; 2017-04-03 at 09:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Proccing non stop for me. I was ACTUALLY contributing to a +8 in AoE almost every pull rupture would proc a bomb doing like 700-900k on trash. Feelsgoodman

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

You're either not using 4-5 CP finishers or RNGesus really hates you. PB is procing for me about 50% more (as a rough estimate) than it was prior to the changes. Opening on a trash pack in M+ and have it proc twice while spreading ruptures is golden

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wold View Post
    You're either not using 4-5 CP finishers or RNGesus really hates you. PB is procing for me about 50% more (as a rough estimate) than it was prior to the changes. Opening on a trash pack in M+ and have it proc twice while spreading ruptures is golden
    Had 2 two kills on Guldan HC with a duration of about ~ 8 mins and in both tries it proced 4 times in total. 4 fucking times.... And yes, i just used 4CP+ finishers. I also had a DHT+ run where it didnt proc for 5 minutes once. Well, i also had boss kills and mythic+ runs where that shit was even overlapping and my dps went like a sky rocket. But to be honest, by removing the rppm mechanic its even more inconsistent which makes it less relieable. So, if RNGESUS hates you, your dps will eat shit. 12.5% is not much tho. They should have nerfed it and given us an on use cooldown by 30 seconds instead. At least we could have controlled our AoE-dps and deliver it when its needed like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    Had 2 two kills on Guldan HC with a duration of about ~ 8 mins and in both tries it proced 4 times in total. 4 fucking times.... And yes, i just used 4CP+ finishers. I also had a DHT+ run where it didnt proc for 5 minutes once. Well, i also had boss kills and mythic+ runs where that shit was even overlapping and my dps went like a sky rocket. But to be honest, by removing the rppm mechanic its even more inconsistent which makes it less relieable. So, if RNGESUS hates you, your dps will eat shit. 12.5% is not much tho. They should have nerfed it and given us an on use cooldown by 30 seconds instead. At least we could have controlled our AoE-dps and deliver it when its needed like that.
    If the RNG hates you, youre fcked anyway. Each and every spec is.

But yeah, they should not have such big DPS swings on such stupid random chances.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

15+ Year Old Account
    I think we can all agree poison bomb isn't the issue, rather blizzards poor system. They need to redesign how procs work at their core if we are ever to be rid of such huge dps swings due to rng procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    . They need to redesign how procs work at their core
    What? I cant follow you.
    -Voltaire
    winning

15+ Year Old Account
    That's sad to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    That's sad to hear.
    Your reply is almost as cringy as your first post.
    -Voltaire
    winning

15+ Year Old Account
    0/10. Please, try next time.

I might, but are you worth the effort?
    -Voltaire
    winning

Stop squabbling guys.

AP is going away, they'll probably give us a nice AoE talent in 7.2.5, something like Poison Bomb but active with CD(20-30 sec?).
    Would like also Bag of Tricks changes to something like - your FoK not deals +5/10/15% dmg - to balance things out.