Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchbringer View Post
    Why are you wasting your time reading and responding to it? How do you know how much time and energy it took to write? Why are surprised that in a forum about a video game, people are writing about a video game?

"The current patch (which Blizzard described as the biggest content patch ever) is bad, so the next patch will probably be worth checking out."

?
    I skimmed over a couple of sentences, don't flatter yourself thinking I've read it all. I'm surprised because there's a difference between writing a few sentences every now and then and writing an essay wanting to go on a crusade against a video game company. I love video games, but this level of attachment is just unhealthy.

Never said the next patch's gonna be better, just that I'm gonna come back then to check it out and then see whether to keep playing or not, like I do every patch. I don't make unnecessarily dramatic and long posts every time the development of the game isn't to my liking.

I enjoy 7.2. You should quit playing. /thread

Deleted
    Why can't people just shoo silently? Or at least give us a couple lines not a book. I'm already reading The Awakening by Chopin (for pleasure), I don't wanna read something else just for the sakes of grinding the QQ.

See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    I skimmed over a couple of sentences, don't flatter yourself thinking I've read it all. I'm surprised because there's a difference between writing a few sentences every now and then and writing an essay wanting to go on a crusade against a video game company. I love video games, but this level of attachment is just unhealthy.

Never said the next patch's gonna be better, just that I'm gonna come back then to check it out and then see whether to keep playing or not, like I do every patch. I don't make unnecessarily dramatic and long posts every time the development of the game isn't to my liking.

Again, we need more people like you....

Deleted
    Never said that I think you read it all, but you have wasted a good amount of time with it at this point. I didn't know you were the arbiter of what is the acceptable amount of words to write on something. Do you fix armchairs?

It's all subjective. I love the expansion. Sorry you don't. Have you considered quitting instead of trying to turn the game into something it isn't by writing a thesis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Why can't people just shoo silently? Or at least give us a couple lines not a book. I'm already reading The Awakening by Chopin (for pleasure), I don't wanna read something else just for the sakes of grinding the QQ.

See what I did there?
    So who currently has a gun to your head, forcing you to read this? Could it maybe be the case that you simply don't have anything better to do at the moment? Also, why are you reading dime store trash for pleasure?

10+ Year Old Account

"The current patch (which Blizzard described as the biggest content patch ever) is bad, so the next patch will probably be worth checking out."

?
    GMs will give you a couple days play time, sometimes blizz directly emails you with a free week, when a patch comes out. You can check it out without giving them a cent.

Deleted
    So who currently has a gun to your head, forcing you to read this? Could it maybe be the case that you simply don't have anything better to do at the moment? Also, why are you reading dime store trash for pleasure?
    Oh the salt.

Obviously you didn't understand my post. I still love your style though, maybe you need an awakening, or two... who knows!

dime store trash... oh you!! <3

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I disagree, but that's just my opinion. I like a lot of what's going with WoW atm.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Per your last paragraph, YOU tell the CEO of Blizzard all of those things. I'm enjoying the game.

Deleted
    Never said that I think you read it all, but you have wasted a good amount of time with it at this point. I didn't know you were the arbiter of what is the acceptable amount of words to write on something. Do you fix armchairs?
    Yes, I have wasted a whole minute reading and writing.

Whatever, it seems your only response to people is "why are you wasting time reading my post then", won't bother any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the team is fine, they obviously just have different ideas. Keep in mind I'm not saying 7.2 is perfect because well it's not, Legion isn't perfect but it's pretty good I'd say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted

Whatever, it seems your only response to people is "why are you wasting time reading my post then", won't bother any more.
    I'm giving you a standing ovation from where I'm standing. Hopefully, you can hear it. 100% this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Oh the salt.

Obviously you didn't understand my post. I still love your style though, maybe you need an awakening, or two... who knows!

dime store trash... oh you!! <3
    Another easy win. When you look at the cover of the book next time, you will breathe manually and you will think the following words: "Mintberry Crunch"

7+ Year Old Account
    TEXT
    1. The patch isn't out in its entirely yet.
    2. They fail in your eyes, because you are one of the millions of contradicting players that want different things and are so attached to the game that maybe should find other hobbies.
    3. They nerf nethershard farming? Because like you, other people whine about the opposite.
    4. Then what about people who have different work hours than you! Should they put an invasion 12 hours a day so that people who have completed them have nothing to do then?
    Everything when you put it down to it is a reskin or redone feature in the past. Even your beloved WotLK which killed the game in the long run, was just a reskin of TBC and vanilla.
    5. You are talking about how good vanilla, tbc and WotLK and then you cry about bugged instances? Talk about hypocrisy.
    6. Blizzard just can't try new things without smart asses like you bitching about every thing that's not QoL or extremely convenient. Again, you contradict yourself with your beloved TBC and vanilla, especially.
    7. If they are able to create 35 unique scenarios, I would praise them. How many unique scenarios did TBC, vanilla or WotLK have? Oh wait...
    8. You are dilusional and you should try looking for another hobby. Many of the flaws you cry about have been constant through all of WoW's history, including your precious 3 expansions.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2017-04-08 at 12:03 AM.

Deleted

You will read this response, and then you will realize that you wasted even more time, even when you tried not to. Success.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And yet I still bet you throw money at them every month.
    I throw money at them every month!