Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing Bong View Post
    Like they confirmed that Grom will be the boss of WoD and that Farahlon and Thal'dranath will come in patches.
    Except that you're drawing comparisons to pre-alpha WoD whereas the 7.3 plans were announced last Blizzcon after Legion already launched and 7.1 was well into the PTR cycle. Also, there's already a map file that looks like early development work for Argus, using fel-scarred terrain and WoD draenei buildings as placeholder models (and a few static human male models for scale reference, which is common in WoW's in-development maps since everything from weapons/armor to terrain are scaled using the human male as a base point of reference). 7.3 will be Argus, and the notable naga and growing Old God presence in Legion suggests the next expansion will be dealing with Azshara and her minions, considering Blizzard's been on-record since WoD that they want to bridge expansions better rather than the "And suddenly, THIS!" they pulled in BC, WotLK, Cata, and MoP.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nearly ever game cuts content and WoW isn't the first to do so.
    Please name nearly every game and which content each game has cut. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    Please name nearly every game and which content each game has cut. Thanks.
    MMOs always cut content during the development process. It's a standard thing. But sure let me go list every game during the Atari 2600 era that had cut content.

https://tcrf.net

A site for you that has games and cut content. If you really think cut content isn't normal for games then that is just silly. No matter how big or small games will always cut content and features due to either time constraints or the devs feel it doesn't belong in the game.

Also as a bonus that site shows hidden things in games.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-08 at 01:35 PM.

Gul'dan is the last enboss of Legion.

We never killed him in Nighthold. Look at him in p3. he is a demon. All legion commanders are demons, there are no exceptions!

Also his power was tenfold once at the tomb, thats not the weak Gul'dan who died there at the Tomb from our universe. He was turned into a demon beeing and empowered by either KJ or Sargeras.(he uses sargeras abilities in the NH fight)

Demons can slowly reform in the twisting nether or instantly resummoned.

Gul'dan might get even more power on Argus, so he rivals his masters KJ/Archimonde. Sargeras will empower him or he just tooks over the place, while his masters are MIA.

So that is poetry: It started with Gul'dan it will end with Gul'dan. We stopped him at NH for a while. Usually endbosses have big cinematics, too. Not always true, but most of the time it is. WoD might be an exception only because devs did cut major content and changed the lore while the game was out.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2017-04-08 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Endboss on Argus? Fel-infused Jaina Proudmoore, because she's so pissed at everyone that she said "fuck it i'll go to the legion"

calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Endboss on Argus? Fel-infused Jaina Proudmoore, because she's so pissed at everyone that she said "fuck it i'll go to the legion"

calling it now.
    *lol*

well, not sure if she is not a void agent in disguise, though. We need her probably to bridge over to a void expansion after legion. She had her chance to reveal herself as a Nathrezim, but it never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoryukan View Post
    Archimonde isn't dead and we don't know the exact fate of Kil'jaeden. Given the signs of Kil'jaeden's doubt in Sargeras's plan we could possibly see a different turn of events. Archimonde was just banish back to the Twisting Nether. A demon can only be killed in the Twisting Nether.
    archimonde is dead. pretty sure they said mythic ending is canon and he is killed in the twisting nether on that difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    You are basing this on one picture of the entire planet from far away. Wait till you actually see content on Argus before you judge it.
    the internet is dark, and full of idiots. it's hard to reason with them all
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think she's some kind of agent, just being pushed around a lot - theramore, blood elves - and after that khadgar comes, takes over her city and tells her to play nice - i think she's just pissed and will join the enemy - no redemption - just a nice character turning evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Gul'dan is the last enboss of Legion.

We never killed him in Nighthold. Look at him in p3. he is a demon. All legion commanders are demons, there are no exceptions!

Also his power was tenfold once at the tomb, thats not the weak Gul'dan who died there at the Tomb from our universe. He was turned into a demon beeing and empowered by either KJ or Sargeras.(he uses sargeras abilities in the NH fight)

Demons can slowly reform in the twisting nether or instantly resummoned.

Gul'dan might get even more power on Argus, so he rivals his masters KJ/Archimonde. Sargeras will empower him or he just tooks over the place, while his masters are MIA.

So that is poetry: It started with Gul'dan it will end with Gul'dan. We stopped him at NH for a while. Usually endbosses have big cinematics, too. Not always true, but most of the time it is. WoD might be an exception only because devs did cut major content and changed the lore while the game was out.
    yeah... no, he's dead. that would be the worst "plot twist" in recorded history if he wasn't. also, if you pay close attention to the cinematic, he is an orc when he's killed. sargeras granted him power, but he was never a demon
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Maybe off-topic, I don't know, but isn't anyone curious about Thal'dranath? I think it was Ion Hazzikostas that said in a Q&A that they scrapped Thal'dranath since it'd be too similar to Suramar (or Azsuna, basically elven themed) but he also said that they got something better in mind, I hope that wasn't Broken Shore since that was already there from pre-Legion and nowhere close to actual fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Imho it will be 1 or tops 2 zones (or at least something with that size) and a raid. Flying will be disabled since that is the cheapest way to extend "content". It will have a few story quests and mostly daily .. err mean WQ garbage. I hope they will do something with Gen and Sylvanas there, even though it's mostly a Velen/Illidan and probably Kadghar thing. I'm really disapointed that after forcing another garbage AvH conflict on us all we got was one giant cliff hanger.. but I guess that is OT.
    I really hope Khadgar dies (he's just annoying and became too powerful within two expansions) and Jaina becomes the next Guardian of Tirisfal - like a young Aegwynn. Would love to see her go savage in the next expansion.

But yes, you're right. Gen and Sylvanas might extend their storyline in the upcoming expansion, I don't think we'll see more of them in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    MoP-WoD-Legion was kinda trilogy about last Legion invasion of Azeroth. I think next 3 could work same way:

8.0 - N'zoth expansion (Black Empire?) set on South Seas

a) Isles on SS: Tel Abim, Kezan, Plunder Isle, Zandalar
    b) Launch raids on Zandalar and PI (pirate 3 boss raid)
    c) Max level zone - Kul Tiras, first tier boss - Jaina
    d) Middle patch - Naga invasion and Nazjatar with Azshara
    e) Last patch - Nyalotha and N'zoth

9.0 - Scourge return expansion

a) Leveling: area north of Stratholme
    b) Stratholme as capital city
    c) involve Kel'Thuzad, Sylvanas, Bolvar
    d) Necromancer class
    e) Patch content will lead us to Old Kingdom, where we find out more about Void Lords and how to deal with them

10.0 - Azeroth awakening

a) 'space' expansion, leveling on different planets
    b) Exodar as capital
    c) Tinker class (titan themed)
    d) final battle between us and Void Lords

These are my ideas based on existing lore. Of course they can make new stuff (and threats) in the future.
    The LAST thng on "the list" now that weve used argus in 7.3 is k'aresh, the ethereals, dimensius and the void. Im guessing next xpac we go to k'aresh and get heavy ethereal lore.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    endboss of argus will be a dreadlord council consisting of odyn, jaina and telemancer oculeth

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Argus has no potential. Have you seen it in the trailer? It's just a planet-wide Shadowmoon Valley, just more ugly green zones with yellow/purple tossed in it for good measure. Hopefully we will be done with demons after Legion and won't see another fel zone ever again.
    I don't understand Blizzard's obsession with ruined and corrupted areas. (Molten Front, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Tanaan Jungle, Emerald Nightmare, Broken Shore, off the top of my head)

Argus could have been the height of alien/Titan/Eredar architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlyse View Post
    Argus could have been the height of alien/Titan/Eredar architecture.
    Yeah, if the Legion wouldn't have invaded and destroyed most of it 25.000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post

calling it now.
    Has she being doing anything this xpack? OR is she still AWOL? I don't have an ally levelled up that far up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Has she being doing anything this xpack? OR is she still AWOL? I don't have an ally levelled up that far up.
    She's upset and making plans how to save / destroy the world.

Hey, I like the idea of Argus as much as the next guy. The corruption of Sargeras and fall of the Eredar is one of my favorite parts of WoW lore...

... but some of you are being unrealistically hopeful if you think you're going to see anything more than ruins and fel on a planet that has been legion controlled for tens of thousands of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    She goes MIA after teleporting out of the throne room in the pre-expansion storyline (which 110s can still play through, which is really nice; I always thought that at least the quests from the pre-Wrath event should have stuck around so players know who the hell Putress is).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

You guys do realise than the next expac is 100% naga/old god themed ? I mean come on.

You see Azshara and her nagas, you see plenty of old god/void themed creatures. The dagger.

While we're busy fighting on argus in 7.3, Azeroth will be invaded by the void/old gods minion.

Homophobia is so gay.