Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They should just add Ogres to the Alliance. The female Ogres don't need to be the human equivalent to "feminine." I've never seen that as an issue.

i would give so much money for ogres, because i would immediately race change my female belf mage to ogre.

also, here's a female ogre. basically a more thicc orc

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Female Trolls still look like Trolls. The picture above doesn't look like an Ogre at all.
    thats because is just a fanart, but look like a female ogre to me, i always saw a female ogre as a more fat female orc, like a pandaren

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    They should just add Ogres to the Alliance. The female Ogres don't need to be the human equivalent to "feminine." I've never seen that as an issue.
    ogres to alliance, are you out of your mind dude?

I mean, they're viable for a slot yes, but I don't particularly personally care for them.

That art you showed is exactly why I don't. Either they're giant and brutish and ugly and oh hey we have another ugly brute race on Horde that has little physiological different from orcs (instead of green muscly hunchback it's a tan fat muscly hunchback with a horn! woo!) or they try to make them less ugly and probably just make female orcs.
    And then we have another pandaren that almost nobody will play because nobody wants to race change to something that is a fat and ugly differently-colored version of another race. Ogres don't have an interesting culture or appearance and they're dumb as bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

ogres to alliance, are you out of your mind dude?
    I don't see why this would be impossible. Ogres live very near multiple human towns, like Duskwood. They could just befriend them. It would give the Alliance something bigger and more ferocious. Maybe they are a tribe that were previously slaves to the Horde, and wanted to get back at them. Plenty of options.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why this would be impossible. Ogres live very near multiple human towns, like Duskwood. They could just befriend them. It would give the Alliance something bigger and more ferocious. Maybe they are a tribe that were previously slaves to the Horde, and wanted to get back at them. Plenty of options.
    yeah the alliance could become friends with ogres just like the amani trolls 4Head

no, this is horrendous, and damn stupid, yet the horde don't have ogres slaes, ores clans are already part of the horde since war3

if you want something bigger and ferocious, i can totally understand this, you should get vrykul or even naga

basically Ask for ogres is the same to ask for orcs to alliance

More viable than some of the other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Selvarion View Post
    They just need to scrap the factions, would make writing new races/classes/everything easier if they don't have to shoehorn in "OH and war between the factions too1!!!"
    I wish.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Would they have one head? Or two heads? Two heads would be hilarious for RP reasons.
    Would depend on their class - casters would have two heads (Shamans, Mages, Warlocks, Priests), "melees" (Warriors, Hunters) would have just one.

The class restrictions for Ogres need to be pretty harsh as well - no Paladins, no Druids, no Rogues (lol a stealthing Ogre), no Death Knights (Ogre Death Knight is a No Go).

Ogre casters with two heads are the most viable thing left to do in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I despise Ogres about as much as I did with Goblin. Will never play one, never has been interested in them.

Perhaps Blizzard can do something interesting with them, but I don't expect that much with that race.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

7+ Year Old Account
    Would depend on their class - casters would have two heads (Shamans, Mages, Warlocks, Priests), "melees" (Warriors, Hunters) would have just one. .
    should not depend on the class, there is no reason to put this limitation, there are ogres with two heads who are warriors an others "melees", and ogres with one head who are mages warlocks etc, the head is not a factor to be a well versed in magic among ogres

you jut chose how many heads do you want in the character creation, everyone is happy

The class restrictions for Ogres need to be pretty harsh as well - no Paladins, no Druids, no Rogues (lol a stealthing Ogre), no Death Knights (Ogre Death Knight is a No Go).
    DK ogre is a pretty easy thing to exist, the lk should obviously take some in the army, they should work just like goblins and worgens, there are a ogre rogue too, but meeh, no reason at all

about druids and paladins, it is possible, the ogre culture in azeroth is not explored at all, they could bring some lore with the nature, or with the light like the shangrila ogres in draenor, in fact, paladins ogre would be excellent for the horde, and would make then heavy playable

Deleted
    If Ogres were going to be added it would have happened in WoD

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Only one official drawing exists of a female ogre, and it's from "Traveler",- this is it; http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Traveler-Ogres.jpg. As you can see, a female ogre looks just like a female orc, only with round ears instead of pointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    If Ogres were going to be added it would have happened in WoD
    Nah, it would've happened in Cataclysm, which was the original plan.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would give so much money for ogres, because i would immediately race change my female belf mage to ogre.

also, here's a female ogre. basically a more thicc orc

That's an orc

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yeah the alliance could become friends with ogres just like the amani trolls 4Head

no, this is horrendous, and damn stupid, yet the horde don't have ogres slaes, ores clans are already part of the horde since war3

if you want something bigger and ferocious, i can totally understand this, you should get vrykul or even naga

basically Ask for ogres is the same to ask for orcs to alliance
    Not really, no. Ogres would fit fine.

- - - Updated - - -

That's an orc
    It says "Ogre girl" in the top of the drawing...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    WoD would have made more sense due to the Ogre related content, Ogres revolting against Ogres etc.

- - - Updated - - -

It still looks 99,9% like any female Orc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Only one official drawing exists of a female ogre, and it's from "Traveler",- this is it; http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Traveler-Ogres.jpg. As you can see, a female ogre looks just like a female orc, only with round ears instead of pointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Still just an orc XD

Personally I don't want ogres would rather something more original but since new races are usually tied to expansions I don't see another ogre centric expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, no. Ogres would fit fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't care it still looks identical to an orc and if cannon it just supports the argument that ogres will never become playable

Won't disagree there, good thing its the only drawing and could easily be called non-canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't care it still looks identical to an orc and if cannon it just supports the argument that ogres will never become playable
    I don't like it much either. I don't think female ogres need to be pretty or small.

This is a good effort, something like this. Maybe they should be a bit fatter..
    Mother pus bucket!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    WoD would have made more sense due to the Ogre related content, Ogres revolting against Ogres etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Irellevant, since Blizzard officially told us, that they wanted to add Ogres instead of goblins, but changed their mind instead.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann