Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Really? This was on the ps3, its not exactly new tech, my £30 Chromecast does the same.
    This is the first time the feature has been on by default, never knew it existed until now and was thrilled when I found out my PS4 had it as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    This is the first time the feature has been on by default, never knew it existed until now and was thrilled when I found out my PS4 had it as well.
    Yeah, I've never understood why it's not default, it was for my Chromecast, not sure why I would not want it on.

Still surprised that a decade later people have never had a device that auto changes the channel...

So apparently another wave is going out in Japan because Nintendo is hoping for 1 million domestic units before Mario Kart comes out, which makes me wonder if Splatoon is huge there. Some sits suggest its got an almost monhun level niche others say its like Titanfall 2 over here. Some folks love it but that number is not very big. If so it would make sense since what is between Mario Kart and Super Mario odyssey for first party? just arms?

I mean god knows we aren't getting any metroid or f zero but i would not be surprised to see them shit out another bloody fire emblem as their other none mario/zelda/pokemon ips die off.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So apparently another wave is going out in Japan because Nintendo is hoping for 1 million domestic units before Mario Kart comes out, which makes me wonder if Splatoon is huge there. Some sits suggest its got an almost monhun level niche others say its like Titanfall 2 over here. Some folks love it but that number is not very big. If so it would make sense since what is between Mario Kart and Super Mario odyssey for first party? just arms?

I mean god knows we aren't getting any metroid or f zero but i would not be surprised to see them shit out another bloody fire emblem as their other none mario/zelda/pokemon ips die off.
    It's huge in japan, wii U sold 13m units, in comparison splatoon sold around 4m units and most of that was from japan.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    It's huge in japan, wii U sold 13m units, in comparison splatoon sold around 4m units and most of that was from japan.
    I wonder what its classified as over there. What we call shooter is not what they call shooter which is what we call schmups like Radiant Silvergun or Ikaruga. So is third person shooter a niche or a novelty?

God knows they probably love the inklings as much as folks like Kotaku see them as 'grossly problematic' if the squid sisters can do a concert with miku.

They already announced a Fire Emblem game for Switch for 2018 (and that doesn't count Fire Emblem Warriors which comes out this year or the Fire Emblem game on 3DS that comes out next month).
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    They already announced a Fire Emblem game for Switch for 2018 (and that doesn't count Fire Emblem Warriors which comes out this year or the Fire Emblem game on 3DS that comes out next month).
    Well there we go. One day they think 'this GBA is the make or break and fire emblems probably dead' to super fire emblem bros, also starring other nintendo characters from previous smash games' and the brand continues because everyone likes fire emblem and not f zero and stuff right

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainme...cs-performance

Overwatch director Jeff Kaplan mentions the two biggest hurdles to bringing the game to the Switch, the minimum specs are as such they would need to revisit performance, and they would need to find a way to quickly make patch parity as adding another ecosystem would make that problematic.

- - - Updated - - -

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninten...ent-much-more/

Nintendo Everything just fully translated a Famitsu interview with Takahashi and Koizumi on the development and design choices for the Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.express.co.uk/entertainme...cs-performance

Overwatch director Jeff Kaplan mentions the two biggest hurdles to bringing the game to the Switch, the minimum specs are as such they would need to revisit performance, and they would need to find a way to quickly make patch parity as adding another ecosystem would make that problematic.

- - - Updated - - -

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninten...ent-much-more/

Nintendo Everything just fully translated a Famitsu interview with Takahashi and Koizumi on the development and design choices for the Switch.
    i could see a D3 port over an overwatch one. slow updates aside the ps4 version of diablo is pretty much the best version of it.

i could see a D3 port over an overwatch one. slow updates aside the ps4 version of diablo is pretty much the best version of it.
    Well, that's kind of the problem with porting it to the Switch. D3 is on a skeleton crew that only updates every three months (and the January patch was the first one with actual content in a while). There's just not enough staff on the D3 team to do another port and keep it patched up.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Well, that's kind of the problem with porting it to the Switch. D3 is on a skeleton crew that only updates every three months (and the January patch was the first one with actual content in a while). There's just not enough staff on the D3 team to do another port and keep it patched up.
    Most of the people who worked on D3 are probably either working on D4 or other Blizzard projects. D3 probably won't be coming to the Switch, especially if they announce D4 at Gamescon or Blizzcon.

Well there we go. One day they think 'this GBA is the make or break and fire emblems probably dead' to super fire emblem bros, also starring other nintendo characters from previous smash games' and the brand continues because everyone likes fire emblem and not f zero and stuff right
    Specifically Fire Emblem Awakening was their last shot they said, if it didn't sell well, they were going to re-evaluate Fire Emblem as a title or something (probably drop it).

And it sold amazingly well. So, we got Fates, which also sold well I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Most of the people who worked on D3 are probably either working on D4 or other Blizzard projects. D3 probably won't be coming to the Switch, especially if they announce D4 at Gamescon or Blizzcon.
    Most of the people who worked on D3 are gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLSo57NNRNA

It's a surprise they're doing a DLC at all, considering they went several months without a lead designer leading up to Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Truhan; 2017-04-08 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Specifically Fire Emblem Awakening was their last shot they said, if it didn't sell well, they were going to re-evaluate Fire Emblem as a title or something (probably drop it).

And it sold amazingly well. So, we got Fates, which also sold well I believe?
    Waifus saved Fire Emblem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    And it kills me on the inside.

Although Awakening was great and actually had reason for it, it felt so forced in Fates and I cringed.

But yes, waifus save everything. I mean, compare Persona to the main Shin Megami Tensei and waifus made the difference!

That was a joke before it's taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Then why didn't they save Advance Wars when its the better series?!?

Thank god the Stardew Valley guy is just making a new advance wars for the Switch and nintendo doesn't care?

Then why didn't they save Advance Wars when its the better series?!?

Thank god the Stardew Valley guy is just making a new advance wars for the Switch and nintendo doesn't care?
    It also has waifus, they're just poorly drawn and have no release date.

Edit: Also, I think I'll be picking up Wargroove on PC so I don't have to pay for online (and because I know a hell of a lot more people with a PC than with a Switch).
    Last edited by Truhan; 2017-04-08 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And it kills me on the inside.

Although Awakening was great and actually had reason for it, it felt so forced in Fates and I cringed.

But yes, waifus save everything. I mean, compare Persona to the main Shin Megami Tensei and waifus made the difference!

That was a joke before it's taken seriously.
    Hey it saved Overwatch

GameStop.com has been hacked, if you preordered a Switch between September and February, check your bank/card statements.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/04/...ssible-breach/
    Last edited by Truhan; 2017-04-09 at 12:02 AM.

GameStop has been hacked, if you preordered a Switch between September and February, check your bank/card statements.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/04/...ssible-breach/
    Probably best to clarify that it's online, as in from gamestop.com. Not instore so far.