Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    My dad went to Thailand on a holiday with my sister like two years ago. Everyone thought they were a couple.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2017-04-08 at 12:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reason why gender roles need to disapear

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It doesn't matter what their "standard policy" is. If their policy isn't good enough to the point that they're selling to minors and there's trend of some minors getting caught with alcohol from a particular place, they will lose their license, as they should.
    You're literally not understanding the discussion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What? So, I'm lying about my anecdotal evidence but you're 100% telling the truth about yours? I don't see any real statistics on this matter so claiming one way or the other doesn't seem logical.

A lot of restaurants I've been to actually require your ID stay on the table the entire time you're there if you're ordering drinks. Soo, whatever.
    Your confusion on this point is my fault. I quoted your post to explain to Lemonparty that he was lying. I wasn;t calling you a liar. Sorry for the confusion on that one.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Unless the father was acting strangely, this was totally uncalled for. And even if he was, why do you jump to, "oh he must be a pedophile."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Why would any paedohile take the risk of meeting his/her victim in such a public setting? Seems unlogical.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    People don't do that because it isn't a valid form of anything. It really doesn't do any good when confronted with authorities. Photocopies are not helpful.
    It does, and what it does is that it eliminates the primary suspicion you are just an illegal immigrant bullshitting them.

And it works in practice, because like I said earlier, my uncle lost his passport while in Thailand and that "photocopy" saved him a lot of grief while at the preliminary stages of ascertaining his identity.

Multiple first-hand accounts(which is essentially exacted what happened to my uncle):
    https://www.wanderlustmovement.org/b...g-mai-thailand
    http://happiebb.com/blog/2014/08/21/...rt-in-bangkok/

And if you google up government sites detailing what you should do in the event you lose your passport abroad, you will find that most, if not all of them recommend you have a copy of your passport to prove your identify to expedite the process in making a new travel document.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=102
    https://travel.state.gov/content/pas...ts-abroad.html

If you have never lost your passport before, or never had someone lost their passport before and go through the inconvenience, then it's obvious why you don't think photocopies are useful in a travel emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    sounds like a really efficient way of getting your identity stolen..
    Don't look under the bed, there's the bogeyman waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Um.. keeping stuff like that on your phone isn't good for cyber security... Might as well keep all your credit card information and social security on a sticky note on the back of your phone.
    The only way you can 100% avoid "getting your identity stolen" is to never participate on the internet. Because the moment you key in your info, even via a site that's "secure" like paypal or the visa/mastercard/etc portals to do online transactions, you are already opening up to getting your information stolen by hackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No parent in their right mind should keep the personal information of their children on a device that's easily lost or stolen. That's pretty basic stupidity.
    Because it isn't equally easy enough, or moreso than, to lose your passports and important documents while abroad, yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    But how would these be relevant? In most situations the people asking for these documents want originals, I can't just take a picture of my passport to the airport and expect to get on an international flight with it.
    No, the photocopies are useful when you lose your identification, or are in a situation where you can skip a lot of red tape and waiting time to prove temporary identify and to get issued temporary documents so you can return to your home country.

They are not used in place of the actual documents, they are there to expedite the process of authorities looking you up on the system and communicating between the country of residence and country of visit.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-04-08 at 03:22 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Stopped in line at the store, stopped outside of the store, in a parking lot, I've been stopped a LOT since I spent so much time with my nieces who are now 5 and 3. My brother and sister couldn't afford a babysitter and I work from home. I've had the cops called on me so much because of how I look and because I'm usually a guy alone with them in public. Sorry I can't afford to buy a new toy every time I take them to the store. I'm the uncle so I have no way to prove other than them asking the 5 year old recently "Who is that man" and if she's too shy to say? Arrested on the spot. Fuck society. I've never once seen a woman stopped for carrying a crying child.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Find me one, just one article where they did this to a woman, otherwise don't you dare try to twist this to "adults" because you and I both know damn well that it's not.

And quite frankly, no hotel or private individual has the right to demand a customer prove their fatherhood. The police may be able to make such a demand, but not any private citizen. Said private citizen is welcome to contact the police if they are concerned.
    There are women in this very thread who experienced this.
    You stop twisting a single story of a 2 minute argument into an organized attack on men.
    And yea, hotels, taxi services and other businesses have the right to demand proof of parenthood and for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    sounds like a really efficient way of getting your identity stolen..
    Besides, there is a right to privacy... No fucking hotel clerk has a right to demand my birth certificate where I live. Not even my brothers or my parents can have a copy of it or show it to third parties without my explicit consent and in some cases - namely adoption - I would need a courthouse order to get it myself. So no, I am not going around with important, private documents just in case...

If the lodge has a responsibility to police this kind of thing, then they did the right thing. If they don't then they should leave all the adult men with the young girls alone.

Of course, its also a private establishment, so they can do whatever the hell they feel like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather have my pride hurt for a moment and questioned if the child i have with me is related to me in any manner, than to know people prefer to be indifferent for the sake of a minor inconvenience and letting a pedophile or kidnapper move more freely among communities.

Add an ID card that everyone is required to carry at all times and be done with it, many nations already have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Stopped in line at the store, stopped outside of the store, in a parking lot, I've been stopped a LOT since I spent so much time with my nieces who are now 5 and 3. My brother and sister couldn't afford a babysitter and I work from home. I've had the cops called on me so much because of how I look and because I'm usually a guy alone with them in public. Sorry I can't afford to buy a new toy every time I take them to the store. I'm the uncle so I have no way to prove other than them asking the 5 year old recently "Who is that man" and if she's too shy to say? Arrested on the spot. Fuck society. I've never once seen a woman stopped for carrying a crying child.
    What the hell? Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

Sometimes I wonder how those people function. They heard of some pedophile on TV, so now they are searching for one. They heard of some terrorist on TV, so now they are looking suspiciously at all brown people. They must be afraid of everything. Perfect candidates for selling safe spaces and safety pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Speaking of extreme double standards - I had to run an errand today then afterwards I was meeting my mother and my niece in the park down the road.

The fucking looks I got from women with their children as I walked through the park alone as a guy in his 20s... holy shit.

Actually obscene.

Society: Social norms are bad. Dads should spend more time with their kids.
    Also society: This man must be a paedophile. Why else would he be travelling with a 13 year old girl?
    Feminism for ya.
    And to think that women raping boys don't even get punished for it.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    It is against the law to sell alcohol to a minor. It's then on the bartender to prevent that from happening by carding people that asked for a drink. There is no hard and fast rule on who to card and who not to card. It all about making an assessment based on looks, demeanor, instinct, dress, etc.

Some people bitch about being carded. That doesn't mean the bartender is accusing them of being underaged. It just means something, based on the bartender's judgment, needs to reassure that the person is of age.
    So the bartender calls the police before asking for identification whenever they think someone might be underaged?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    In case you were thinking this was a woman who did this:

"When I got back to reception the guy started asking me to prove I was her dad. He said it was company policy and I had to go on to Facebook to show messages I’ve sent to her.”
    What about the part where he was told that the police had already been called even before he was even asked?

So they had something to tell the police on that phone call, but they couldn't offer the same explanation now? That is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    These. Granted, this is specifically for California, but they are essentially the same, at least for every state that I've been in. Again, this is the US, I don't know what the code would be for CPS in the UK. However, I assume that it would be similar, and would rely on professionals to sort it out.
    How does this specifically relate to staying in a hotel for one night?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Any time someone googles their name this will come up for the rest of their life, family, friends, employers even thou it was unfounded there will always be that glance and hint of suspicion.
    Its truly disturbing.

- - - Updated - - -

I always have, and I have actually be correct in my assessment before as well, several times. So, it works and has prevented harm and abuse, so I continue doing it.

Stereotyping what, exactly? Abusive parents? If the investigation proves something, then the report was well worth it.
    Its now abusive to rent a hotel room with your child? You are seriously delusional. You are really just advocating things akin to McCarthyism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Considering no charges were filed against him, and the media wasn't on site when it all went down, the father is the one that brought attention to the matter. Did he post it on a social media site, or contact the new agency directly? If he hadn't of done that, his name and his daughters (as well as their pictures) never would have come up.

Seems like that's his fault.
    No, its the Hotels fault. They caused this for really no apparent reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    In fairness to him, I had a quick look at the hotel's booking page and if you select one adult and one child it suggests one double room. It would not have been unreasonable for him to assume that the bed could either be separated in to two singles or that there was some kind sofa bed in the room. It appears to have been a misunderstanding that was quickly sorted out.
    "Quickly"..... after he was questioned by the hotel staff who demanded facebook messages, and then after having to answer to police? Yeah, sounds quick to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, but aside from the very personal question, the rest of your response makes very little sense to me. I obviously don't view my own actions as absurd when I back them up and believe in them (as well as seen the results of them, as well).
    No one ever does. That doesn't make your opinions or views anything but insane. (On this scenario)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't live in California, however they are very similar to places that I have lived, which is several states in the US, all of them having this concept of bedsharing.
    I've also lived in several states in the United States, and thats never been something common or even remotely a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Of course, its also a private establishment, so they can do whatever the hell they feel like.
    Not really...there's this thing...

Deleted
    MGTOW people rejoice, society already agrees with your tirades.
    Why would any man agree to have a child if he wasn't a pedophile anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Because it isn't equally easy enough, or moreso than, to lose your passports and important documents while abroad, yeah?
    Not sure about anyone else, but I keep my ID in my wallet. My phone won't fit. So no, it's actually not. And the only ID children have are birth certificates, which few, if any, parents ever actually carry with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    That sucks, man. I'd start returning the favor. Find out who's calling the cops and do the same to them. "Yeah, the lady across the street has two kids with her. She must be a pedophile." Or, in the case of someone at the store stopping you, reply with, "Are you related to any children? Are you diddling them?"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    You stop twisting a single story of a 2 minute argument into an organized attack on men.
    A "two-minute" accusatory confrontation on a man with daughter, you mean? It is a statement of fact that there is an inherent suspicious bias against men alone with children. And I'm not sure where you're getting the notion of "organized attack". Perhaps look those words up?

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    And yea, hotels, taxi services and other businesses have the right to demand proof of parenthood and for good reason.
    No, they don't. They can ask for ID to confirm who they are for payment of products/services or proof of age, but they absolutely have no right to demand any kind of ID for any other reason. Private businesses/citizens carry no authority whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Add an ID card that everyone is required to carry at all times and be done with it, many nations already have it.
    Most nations have ID cards, yes. For adults. Children typically don't have them and I've yet to hear of a single nation that requires "parental ID". This is borderline "police state" shit, honestly, and lends to the complaints in this thread about generalizing men as pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post

Most nations have ID cards, yes. For adults. Children typically don't have them and I've yet to hear of a single nation that requires "parental ID". This is borderline "police state" shit, honestly, and lends to the complaints in this thread about generalizing men as pedophiles.
    Yeah it cracks me up that people are now suggesting a "parent license" of some sort... along with random checks in public anytime someone feels it okay to demand to see your "parent license."

There was a recent trial regarding child sex trafficking using Travel Lodges in the same area which probably goes some way to explaining why the staff are extra vigilant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...king-gang.html