Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I don't like it much either. I don't think female ogres need to be pretty or small.
    keep in mind this is the warcraft traveler and she's called ogre "girl", maybe she's just young?

also, she appears to be situated lower in comparison to the throne and male.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Irellevant, since Blizzard officially told us, that they wanted to add Ogres instead of goblins, but changed their mind instead.
    It's not irrelevant

It just means Blizzard chose goblins over ogres, if Blizzard wanted to add ogres again WoD was the perfect expansion (ogre homeworld) but they obviously once again chose against it

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post

This is a good effort, something like this. Maybe they should be a bit fatter..
    That DK, no, just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That DK, no, just no.
    ogre dk would be pretty sick. absolute brute force empowered by death magic? each one of them would be a fucking mini raid boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    If Ogres were going to be added it would have happened in WoD
    thats why demon hunters never will be playable if should ever happened, would have happened in TBC... oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Not really, no. Ogres would fit fine.

[
    in any way, ogres should not fit in the alliance, stop the nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's not irrelevant

It just means Blizzard chose goblins over ogres, if Blizzard wanted to add ogres again WoD was the perfect expansion (ogre homeworld) but they obviously once again chose against it
    there is no reason to put a playable race rom another timeline, from another world, if they already have clans in azeroth who are horde, just like the playable pandarens are not from pandaria, but from the turtle island
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-04-08 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncroniam View Post
    that would make male ogres unicorn too? because all of them have that horn
    Well, that is literally what unicorn means, so yes.

I really think they should introduce a race that deliberately doesn't even try for "pretty". Or doesn't have human like male/female dimorphism.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yeah the alliance could become friends with ogres just like the amani trolls 4Head

no, this is horrendous, and damn stupid, yet the horde don't have ogres slaes, ores clans are already part of the horde since war3

if you want something bigger and ferocious, i can totally understand this, you should get vrykul or even naga

basically Ask for ogres is the same to ask for orcs to alliance
    Blood elves joined the Horde, I see no reason why something similar couldn't happen to ogres with Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Ogres might happen in a void expansion, with cho'gall and the twillight hammer clan. But that female version you presented is horrible in my opinion. It looks nothing like a counterpart to male ogres. I'd like the female version to embody the overall characteristics of the ogre, not some barbie doll with tusks.

Racial trait, one extra equipment slot.

For casters an extra helm, for non-casters or non-two headed, still an extra helm. Because reasons.

Maybe they'll get in sometime but I'm not holding out a lot of hope, mostly because I don't think there's currently a race out there that would fit in well with the Alliance. Horde is all about outcasts banding together so ogres, goblins, all that makes a lot of sense.

Alliance doesn't have that, if anything it's actually hard to pinpoint why the Alliance is the Alliance. Mostly because of Nelfs being in there.

I suppose they could do Ogre and Vrykul, except for Vrykul just being a larger human model. Maybe give them some better animations and smooth them out ....

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Ogres might happen in a void expansion, with cho'gall and the twillight hammer clan. But that female version you presented is horrible in my opinion. It looks nothing like a counterpart to male ogres. I'd like the female version to embody the overall characteristics of the ogre, not some barbie doll with tusks.
    Both Cho'galls are dead.

Neutral Ogres FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Syncroniam View Post
    Since the Stonemaul Ogres are still officialy a faction in the Horde will there ever be a possibility for them to be playable race? High Elves are also a faction within the Alliance but they are exactly the same as Blood Elves with blue eyes so i can't really see them being playable for gameplay reasons and because Blood Elves can already get blue eyes as death knights so they become 100% High Elves. The main reason why the horde Ogres can't be playable is because of their models, and the funny thing is that its acctualy easier to design Female Ogres to be playable rather than Males as you see in this picture a very accurate representation of a female Ogre which has all the characteristics of the Warcraft male Ogres without being ugly. If they ever manage to do somethng with the male models but i can't really think of what they could do then they would be playable.

I like the female design because it will trigger many of the fat people who want a fat character other than the Pandaren

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Blood elves joined the Horde, I see no reason why something similar couldn't happen to ogres with Alliance.
    the thrall horde was much more less-racist to other races than the alliance, and they had the forsaken to make the Belf in the horde easy

the ogres much like trolls fight against the alliance forces any time is possible, and the alliance see then as beasts, also there are no race in the alliance who could put the ogres there

there are more reasons to NOT put ogres there, if we are gona do nonsenses, they should put HE to horde cause reasons

10+ Year Old Account
    the thrall horde was much more less-racist to other races than the alliance, and they had the forsaken to make the Belf in the horde easy

the ogres much like trolls fight against the alliance forces any time is possible, and the alliance see then as beasts, also there are no race in the alliance who could put the ogres there

there are more reasons to NOT put ogres there, if we are gona do nonsenses, they should put HE to horde cause reasons
    Horde already has high elves.

Im just saying that Ogres aren't the brightest bunch and will follow any powerful force.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Horde already has high elves.

Im just saying that Ogres aren't the brightest bunch and will follow any powerful force.
    the Silver Covenant to? im pretty sure not

That design is unfortunate. I'm a fan of the theory that we have in fact seen female ogres, they're just indistinguishable from male ones. There's no real reason for them to require humanoid biology after all.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Both Cho'galls are dead.
    What about Cho'gall 3

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    I hope not... Way too big and bulky, at least taurens are "lean"-ish.
    Exactly the reason why they should be in.

We know what a female ogre's face looks like from the in-game masks.

There also that ogre girl that appears in Traveler.

In terms of being playable, there are already two ogre clans in or aligned with the Horde in some way; the Stonemaul Clan which joined under Rexxar and the Dunemaul Clan of Tanaris.
    Racial leader-wise, either Rexxar or Tharg could work and they could have their capital located in Dustwallow Marsh with something similar in design to Highmaul.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Silver Covenant to? im pretty sure not
    They are such a hysterically small group that they don't really count as a race.

by blizzard's reasoning.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-04-08 at 05:58 PM.
    Holy shit lol