Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yes, let's focus on the real issues. Who cares if people get mowed down in terrorist attacks day after day. We need to protect our views of tolerance, diversity, and acceptance. Darwin award this year goes to Sweden, no doubt about that.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength...

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It doesn't say he harassed them. It said he made offensive posts.
    Maybe you shouldn't trust everything you read online.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Well, everything that's wrong with this world is started with a "conspiracy theory" or something like that.

This, for example, proves that: you all dismiss it like it is nothing to worry about. And the first arrests will come. Oh, those people are definitely deserved it, right?

And you woke up when the police takes you away, because *someone* heard you say something intolerant.
    Power is corrupt, no matter what.

They slowly plant these ideas in our heads (that we can be arrested for opininons)... It will happen, it happened multiple times throughout history.

Be careful, if you let this be a thing, nothing can stop the power from removing all their opponents at will.
    And you won't say anything, why risk jail then? And hello, you unknowingly surrender to whatever your government wants.
    Aren't you getting ahead of yourself a little here? Don't get me wrong, I am sure that there are those on the far left (and right too) who would love to lock people up for the wrong opinions given the chance (in fact, I think we know enough to say this is true), but that doesn't seem to be what is happening here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Of course they should. When muslim extremist attack, they fuel the fire of right wing extremist, and violence against immigrants might follow. When situations escalate, the police needs to put efforts in to prevent violence from both sides.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    No you can't. Just fuck off back to trumpsville with this sort of shit.
    https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...s-free-speech/

You were saying something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    That's quite a leap being made there from a government monitoring the internet, and moving to make actual arrests.

Sweden still has laws and regulations regarding actually putting people in jail, you won't end up behind bars for simply having an opinion unless you're found inciting actual violence or planning attacks...
    True. But morally crooked people, such as multi-cultists, getting access to this information might lead to discrimination in the job market, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Yes, let's focus on the real issues. Who cares if people get mowed down in terrorist attacks day after day. We need to protect our views of tolerance, diversity, and acceptance. Darwin award this year goes to Sweden, no doubt about that.

What is your magical solution that eliminates all evil from our societies?
    Oh you don't have one? That's ok, if you think you have one, you're deluded.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't trust everything you read online.
    I mean its a direct quote... From the police... Pretty sure if he committed a different crime they would have said they arrested him for committing that crime instead of an entirely different crime.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    What is your magical solution that eliminates all evil from our societies?
    Oh you don't have one? That's ok, if you think you have one, you're deluded.
    Eliminate all evil? Hard, impossible in fact. Containing it on the other hand, is doable. You just need to one-up the evil, for it to learn it's place, and stay out of your way.
    http://articles.latimes.com/1986-01-...3892_1_soviets

But as long as the West cares more about PR than its own people nothing will come of it, I'm afraid.

Let's be honest, you can light all the candles in he world you want, but at the end of the day, that ISIS lunatic will still cut off a head of some innocent victim. We already tried "turn the other cheek" approach, let's try hitting where it hurts next. It's not like we have anything more to lose at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Of course not; judging by what happened to Charlie Hebdo, the whole world doesn't bother with following the protocol much.

Seriously, if one is to publish a video on a controversial subject, hurting feelings of many people, including extremists, then the police watching their videos, if anything, should comfort them and make them feel more protected!
    I take from your statement that the choice is between multiculturalism and a free society? Why is it that 'leftist utopias' always seem to devolve into places where you are either brutally murdered or sent to a gulag for saying the wrong words?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Eliminate all evil? Hard, impossible in fact. Containing it on the other hand, is doable. You just need to one-up the evil, for it to learn it's place, and stay out of your way.
    http://articles.latimes.com/1986-01-...3892_1_soviets

But as long as the West cares more about PR than its own people nothing will come of it, I'm afraid.

Let's be honest, you can light all the candles in he world you want, but at the end of the day, that ISIS lunatic will still cut off a head of some innocent victim. We already tried "turn the other cheek" approach, let's try hitting where it hurts next. It's not like we have anything more to lose at this point.
    Allowing Muslims from the Middle East to come to Europe isn't turning the other cheek. Due to the nature of these attacks, it is very difficult to prevent them. These seem to be lone wolf attacks, inspired by ISIS. Stopping immigration won't prevent this. Yes, we need to ensure that people integrate into the societies that they move to, it is something that needs to be done by both sides. It is a problem for the security services and, sadly, Muslims to solve. Denigrating all Muslims, or implying that they shouldn't be allowed in (which says nothing for the native born ones) won't help with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    Following the Terrorist attack in Stockholm, the Swedish Police have begun to tightly monitor content on Youtube for any politically incorrect opinions.

Multiple people with "right wing" opinions are now being closely monitored and are on "watchlists" (see one video below). No criticism of Islam or immigration is allowed.

Do you think it is fair for the Swedish government to jail people who are critical of open immigration or Islam?

Aaaww poor little rightwing extremists! They do love crying about being victims between their hate speech and violent outbursts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Oh right. The golden one. It appears you're too gaga over this guy to realize how full of shit he is. He thinks he's a viking. People who cry about "political incorectness" ruining everything are the same ones who get their panties in a twist over a Starbucks cup not saying "Merry Christmas". It's the same mentality.
    Would be fun if it turns out he's got immigrants in his family tree. Even more fun if he had a jew in that tree.

These people are so weak, so fragile, they have to grab on to glories that aren't theirs so they can feel empowered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Of course they should. When muslim extremist attack, they fuel the fire of right wing extremist, and violence against immigrants might follow. When situations escalate, the police needs to put efforts in to prevent violence from both sides.
    NAH MAN THEYRE OUT FOR MY RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS! It's all a conspiracy to keep me and my truth down ok?

please tell me morons that think like this arent allowed to vote anymore, if you put your content on youtube it is a public document for everyone to see including the police and the security police in your country,

You can bet they make a file on you it is there damn job you know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I laughed so hard. Thank you xD
    Ty for saying

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

And you base this bullshit opinion on some thread on MMO-champ about some twat on Youtube who thinks he's a viking.

The worst part of that is how you're most likely completely incapable of introspection to realize how mindbogglingly idiotic what you said really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    please tell me morons that think like this arent allowed to vote anymore, if you put your content on youtube it is a public document for everyone to see including the police and the security police in your country,

But I'm a white man who thinks he's a viking! I'm one of the good guys! I can do no wrong!

Deleted
    Spectator is massively rightwing/conservative (uk not us) and a blog from them is even more dubious.

Google the actual case.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post

Nah! Police aren't allowed to watch youtube, didn't you know?

Deleted
    Yeah I hope they keep tabs on people that might turn radical and dangerous, left or right-wing doesn't matter to me. Our Swedish security police has stated before that the extreme left is the biggest threat to our democracy, they are very organized. I would consider myself left wing, and I'm happy that the extreme left is monitored by them.

If a youtuber is making threats or inciting violence then sure, jail them. If they are just expressing opinions you don't agree with then no. Well, within reason of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Nah! Police aren't allowed to watch youtube, didn't you know?
    Only CNN is allowed to view those videos
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn