Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not sure who is the most attractive but one thing is certain:

Worgen females are the ugliest. Yuck !
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewGG View Post
    No one you say, but many people play as Draenei

Female Nathrezim could be very good looking.
    NEVER. EVER.

What next, a holy eredar playable? You're fucking nuts dude. I bet next you'd call the ladies 'attractive', too.

/sarcasm
    Last edited by Triceratrozer; 2017-04-08 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Seriously, guys?

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Suits me fine, I don't play the Horde for Blood Elves. To me, the female Orc is very good looking. Not from a sexual standpoint, but from a badass one.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Why would you look ugly?

Playing a game is distancing yourself from reality(not that im saying you are ugly). Eventually you want everything to be ideal, including appreance.

That is also why belfs are so popular and gnomes are so much less popular.

There is also this rumor going on:

If you have lowself esteem, you go with something pretty, where if you have higher selfesteem, you can pull off a goblin or gnome.
    I wish somebody would have told me this sooner! To think I could have been confident and secure in myself all these years I've been playing a goblin main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Not sure who is the most attractive but one thing is certain:

Worgen females are the ugliest. Yuck !
    Oh most definitely. It isn't a measure of personal preference for them... Their models are just flat out bad. Clipping like crazy, that stupid chihuahua snarl, crazy eyes mixed with bedroom eyelids... You can argue personal taste for every race, but the female worgen... butter face. and butter arms. butter jaw texture...
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

Honestly I just find their voices annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    I think you have the wrong board, we don't do Waifu's in WoW.
    waifu, female/dreanei bloodelf same thing different name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshata View Post
    Oh most definitely. It isn't a measure of personal preference for them... Their models are just flat out bad. Clipping like crazy, that stupid chihuahua snarl, crazy eyes mixed with bedroom eyelids... You can argue personal taste for every race, but the female worgen... butter face. and butter arms. butter jaw texture...
    Exactly, sure it's mostly subjective, but the worgen female looks like an alpha model - particularly her weirdly proportioned face. I guess they wanted the Alliance to have an "ugly" female.

If someone here likes the female worgen model/face I'd like to know why... Just interested to hear any reasons.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I wish somebody would have told me this sooner! To think I could have been confident and secure in myself all these years I've been playing a goblin main.
    Trying to be funny? Didnt get it.

I mean, obviously if you have the guts to stand out as the ugly kid from the school and it doesnt annoy you, compared to a person, who cant stand anything but gorgeues hair, then I think this rumor is true to some degree. Goblins are cool, so are you.

10+ Year Old Account
    What we, humans, think are attractive and what people of a different race would think are attractive are completely different things... What a human might see as unattractive, say, a Tauren female for example, male Tauren would think is attractive, because it's abnormal for us, and normal for them... They would likely also think a human female is unattractive while she looks attractive to us, and of course there would be outliers on both sides that find the other race's females attractive.

It's all a matter of perspective... They weren't necessarily designed to be attractive to us, they were designed to make sense from an in world perspective.

That being said, I personally have what most would consider a very open definition of attractive - of the playable races, I find all the females attractive, Worgen (not necessarily the in game model but the concept art of what they are supposed to look like, AKA not constant angry face, I really want those alpha models back) and Pandaren included.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-04-08 at 08:18 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merillo View Post
    Why people have atraction on playing a female character being male is still a mistery for me after 12 years
    Why would you wanna look at a hideous man character for 12 years is a mystery to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    You can check percentage ratio for level 60-97. Same result
    It's not the same it 2% in favor of blood elves and night elves- this is a big difference because we speak about hundrets of thousands extra characters, characters that start at very high level.

But to speak in direct numbers , the increase of blood elves just because of extra class is : 1,240,306
    In case of night elves the increase was : 1,057,006

Huge numbers.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    NEVER. EVER.

What next, a holy eredar playable? You're fucking nuts dude. I bet next you'd call the ladies 'attractive', too.
    Technically we already have holy Eredar. They're called Draenei.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Races are fine, i don't want to play generic boobs RPG 2k17.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    It's not the same it 2% in favor of blood elves and night elves- this is a big difference because we speak about hundrets of thousands extra characters, characters that start at very high level.

But to speak in direct numbers , the increase of blood elves just because of extra class is : 1,240,306
    In case of night elves the increase was : 1,057,006

Huge numbers.
    Those 4 races are still dominant. So it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Technically we already have holy Eredar. They're called Draenei.
    Mm. Yes. Thank you.

It's like they use the same model and everything, too. Except red.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    NEVER. EVER.

Draenei are Eredar mate, you may be thinking of a holy Man'ari.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Draenei are Eredar mate, you may be thinking of a holy Man'ari.
    I hate the lot of you.

A very large amount.

Deleted
    Girls are in 99% of cases gonna play as a female character that they can make look pretty.
    Then there are guys which are either gonna try make the most slutty looking character in history or boundless ugly.
    If you add everything together an overwhelming majority of female character creations are gonna go for a pretty look.

But yeah, why make a female orc when you could make a male one with bigger shoulders and muscles. And if you are looking to make a female only, why would you choose orc female instead of a skinny belf for the demi-human look or troll female which is the closest thing horde gets to alien but humanoid enough. Only one type of person picks the orc female, and those are the ones that specifically try make ugly things for the sake of it, or maybe just hipsters.

Deleted
    Remember the Draenei retcon. Wc3 Draenei:

lore evolution into...