10+ Year Old Account
    The reviews for that portrait pack are weird. Negative comments but thumbs up. At least some of them say that whilst they don't care for the portraits, they bought them to support the game/developer, but one says:
    bought the portrait pack just to give it a negative review
    Whilst it has a thumbs up and recommended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The reviews for that portrait pack are weird. Negative comments but thumbs up. At least some of them say that whilst they don't care for the portraits, they bought them to support the game/developer, but one says:

Whilst it has a thumbs up and recommended.
    Perhaps the thumbs up, was because of how much cheaper it is on steam compared to gog hehe.

First review on gog shows how bizarre of a DLC it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Perhaps the thumbs up, was because of how much cheaper it is on steam compared to gog hehe.

Yeah,. if it's just images,. i don't feel it should qualify as a DLC,.
    After all, images are easily shared ^^
    Last edited by bbr; 2017-04-08 at 04:06 PM.

The only price difference I see is that Tyranny is currently on sale on Steam. Do you see different prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The Dead Effect games are kinda neat. Nothing mind blowing, but they're pretty interesting as mobile games ported to PC. Definitely well above the quality of most other efforts I've seen on that front, and the sequel even includes a whole gearing/ability/leveling system and shit. And multiple game modes.
    I remember playing the first one on my phone (at that point a HTC One X) and realizing trying to play an FPS on a phone is near impossible. My thumbs blocked 2/3 of the screen and the controls are horrible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    The only price difference I see is that Tyranny is currently on sale on Steam. Do you see different prices?

Price of the "DLC" not the game.

steam price.

gog price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Yeah,. if it's just images,. i don't feel it should qualify as a DLC,.
    After all, images are easily shared ^^
    Especially as that's included in the game hehe.

Price of the "DLC" not the game.

steam price.

gog price.
    Weird, €3,99 on both sites for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    All Paradox games are on a huge sale on Steam.

Must....resist....buying....all...EUIV....DLC.....
    Meanwhile, Bethesda sale on Bundlestars https://www.bundlestars.com/en/colle...ethesda?page=1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    That's what happens when you let people who haven't bought the thing review it.
    Can't do that any more can you? Thought you had to have bought something before you could review things nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird, €3,99 on both sites for me.
    Probably something to do with shitty £ rates. That or, as someone said on the site, gogtax

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Not on Gog. Anyone can review anything, which makes their reviews mostly useless IMO, a very niche game could get destroyed by people who never even played it, while being very enjoyable by people really interested in it.
    Aah, I thought you meant steam. My bad.

Yeah, true.
    But then some could get it for free on steam & still hate on it for slightest of reasons. & state as much on either site, so guess it's not a perfect system either way.

A guildie from my warcrafting days did a review on steam of Elite Dangerous which another guildie pointed out to me. It said that he hated the game & that it was a bugfest (to paraphrase). Had a total of 1.5 hours play in it hehe.

Would be handy if gog did similar, but don't see it happening seeing as they can barely handle their own forums/site some days

Deleted
    DOOM (2016) is a whopping £7.99.

Apart from a bit of back tracking, this game is bloody (hehe) good stuff!

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Survival week up on the humblebumble store, up to 80% off games.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/survival-week/
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2017-04-10 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    completely forgot to cancel my monthly subscription. I just wanted Total War Warhammer last month, haha. Anyways, here are my keys, I have zero interest in any of the games.

(Game keys)

Have fun!
    I appreciate your generosity and you're free to give away games however you'd like, but in the future I'd recommend putting up giveaways on steamgifts or at least soliciting people contacting you for keys rather than tossing up keys that bots can grab and activate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Survival week up on the humblebumble store, up to 80% off games.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/survival-week/
    Why do I already own so many of those? =(

EDIT: How can Bethesda justify asking $35 for the base version of a 15 year old game? Even if it's remastered, that's absurd. And the "digital collector's edition" is $70? El oh fuckin' el.

Deleted
    Astroneer is 10% off too.

That's one I've been keeping an eye on, looks quite funky.

The Long Dark is good, definitely worth it at this price.

Space Engineers seems tempting from what I've seen of clips from AkaMineB.
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2017-04-10 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    How can Bethesda justify asking $35 for the base version of a 15 year old game? Even if it's remastered, that's absurd. And the "digital collector's edition" is $70? El oh fuckin' el.
    What game? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: How can Bethesda justify asking $35 for the base version of a 15 year old game? Even if it's remastered, that's absurd. And the "digital collector's edition" is $70? El oh fuckin' el.
    What game are you talking about?
    Astroneer is 10% off too.

That's one I've been keeping an eye on, looks quite funky.
    It does look pretty cool and I am not usually all that big of a fan of survival type games. That said, I hate the whole early access thing. I refuse to pay to beta test someone's game.

Edit: GMG has started it's Easter sale and there are some pretty solid deals: Green Man Gaming Easter Sale

Rocket League is $11.57, Just Cause 3 is $12.79, Resident Evil 7 is $36.99, Hitman (2016) Complete First Season is $25.57 (Tempted to get that one), Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is $6.57 (really great game if anyone has not played it yet), and the Saint's Row Untimate Franchise Edition (includes SR2, SR 3rd, SR IV, and Gat outa Hell plus I think all of the DLC) is only $10.29. Plus a bunch of other stuff, but those were the ones that caught my eye.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2017-04-11 at 12:38 AM.

What game? :O
    Morrowwind, sorry. Should've specified!

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrowwind, sorry. Should've specified!
    Ahh, that's not a remastered version of Elder Scrolls III, it's the new expansion for Elder Scrolls Online. It is pretty dumb that they just called it "Morrowind" though. Should have named it "Return to Morrowind" or something. Then again, just naming the newest game in a series the base title seems to be all the rage these days with the likes of Tomb Raider and Hitman and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Ahh, that's not a remastered version of Elder Scrolls III, it's the new expansion for Elder Scrolls Online. It is pretty dumb that they just called it "Morrowind" though. Should have named it "Return to Morrowind" or something. Then again, just naming the newest game in a series the base title seems to be all the rage these days with the likes of Tomb Raider and Hitman and such.
    Ooooooh that all makes sense now. I was really confused there for a sec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    What game are you talking about?

It does look pretty cool and I am not usually all that big of a fan of survival type games. That said, I hate the whole early access thing. I refuse to pay to beta test someone's game.

Edit: GMG has started it's Easter sale and there are some pretty solid deals: Green Man Gaming Easter Sale

Rocket League is $11.57, Just Cause 3 is $12.79, Resident Evil 7 is $36.99, Hitman (2016) Complete First Season is $25.57 (Tempted to get that one), Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is $6.57 (really great game if anyone has not played it yet), and the Saint's Row Untimate Franchise Edition (includes SR2, SR 3rd, SR IV, and Gat outa Hell plus I think all of the DLC) is only $10.29. Plus a bunch of other stuff, but those were the ones that caught my eye.
    Wise move. There's every chance that devs can completely change the game to something no one likes & sod all anyone can do about it.
    I guess only advantage is lower price in this state. That or wait until release & sales

7+ Year Old Account
    New, space-themed humble bundle is up:

https://www.humblebundle.com/intergalactic-bundle

Be sure and take a look, they're giving away Galactic Civilizations I for free if you enter your e-mail.