Thread: Lorewise

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The. It would come down to agility, pretty sure you can move better with feet instead of hooves, also the orc could grab onto their tail.
    i mean, even if they're just naturally bigger and stronger, i don't think that makes them more natural warriors than orcs.

it gives an advantage, but that's as far as it goes. two of equal training, it'd probably go to the orc just for the inborn inclination for battle that draenei just don't have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    You do realise that Draenei were reputed to be stronger than orcs until they got hopped up on Fel juice right?
    they are strong in magic, not psychically, they ae bulky indeed, but no more than those that i cited

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    If one uses WoW's base stats as a general guideline, then Orcs are on the average physically stronger than Draenei whereas Draenei are more intelligent. In terms of Lore the Draenei were also technologically and culturally more advanced than the Orcish clans on Draenor - this would've served as a major advantage in any sense. The Orcs had a numeric advantage, and additional support in terms of spells and Fel enhancement by the Legion is what eventually tipped the scales in their favor.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

If we're not limiting this, then Titans.

If we're limiting this to mortals... mortals with culture, craftsmanship and other likewise things, Ogres.

If we're limiting this to playable, a punch from a Tauren should snap the necks of most races and k.o even orcs. They may have hands, but you're still being hit by a massive bull-man.

Deleted
    Out of the playable races the tauren would easily win, aren't they like 10-12 ft in lore? They're nearly twice the height of an orc lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    If we're not limiting this, then Titans.

If we're limiting this to mortals... mortals with culture, craftsmanship and other likewise things, Ogres.

If we're limiting this to playable, a punch from a Tauren should snap the necks of most races and k.o even orcs. They may have hands, but you're still being hit by a massive bull-man.
    And if we count both the Void, and The Legion into this, Then Sargeras....

Azeroth isn't born yet...so she doesn't count anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Out of the playable races the tauren would easily win, aren't they like 10-12 ft in lore? They're nearly twice the height of an orc lmao.
    i believe they're around 9ft, troll males are 10ft.

a big amani wouldn't be something to fuck with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I believe Orcs are the best hand to hand fighters. They have rather big muscle mass to provide both strength and protection, also their skeleton has to be strong to carry such weight. Orcs definitely seem explosive and durable. The only area I would be concerned about, is their cardio.

Second I would rate Worgen. Everybody knows Worgen are fast and agile, but since they are wolves they should be having really good cardio (Which also makes them rather durable, good cardio = good damage recovery). Having sharp claws and teeth should give them enough edge for fights too.

I think Trolls should be easy third. They seem to be a middle ground between Worgen and Orcs. They definitely are big and agile.

I would oppose to others Tauren being the best fighters, sure they are big and strong. However their hooves are not great foundation for maintaining balance. I rated races on their physical attributes, if you were to match specimen from every race with same intellect I think Orcs and Worgen would have the biggest advantage when it comes to their physique.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i believe they're around 9ft, troll males are 10ft.

a big amani wouldn't be something to fuck with.
    But, My lvl 110 Ret pally is able to 1 shot them all.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    But, My lvl 110 Ret pally is able to 1 shot them all.
    The beauty of gameplay over lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    the blood elves.

they can make nukes.
    nothing beats nukes.

all they gotta do is open a portal, get the mana bomb, teleport away and then..... *puuuuuuuuuf*

Formerly known as Arafal

Gnomes, no body expects the little guy.

The beauty of gameplay over lore.
    That was the joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Gnomes, no body expects the little guy.
    Yeah! No one expects the Fury of the All mighty 920 ilvl Mythic Gnome Rogue named Keemstar!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    the blood elves.

they can make nukes.
    nothing beats nukes.

all they gotta do is open a portal, get the mana bomb, teleport away and then..... *puuuuuuuuuf*
    Nothing beats nukes? Yeah, Except for Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, Sargeras, Deathwing, Odyn, and so forth...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nothing beats nukes? Yeah, Except for Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, Sargeras, Deathwing, Odyn, and so forth...
    im pretty sure you can easily pulverize any of them with the right amount of nukes.

Formerly known as Arafal

im pretty sure you can easily pulverize any of them with the right amount of nukes.
    Give or take Deathwing 5 Nukes, and Give or take KJ/Archimonde 500 Nukes....

Give or take Sargeras over a Trillion of em...

Heard that Sargeras can Immune himself to Magical Explosions....

Pandaren.

That's their thing.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    Pandaren.

That's their thing.
    Taran' zhu got the grap beaten out of him by Garrosh. So with highly skilled individuals the answer will rarely be a definitive one.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Taran' zhu got the grap beaten out of him by Garrosh. So with highly skilled individuals the answer will rarely be a definitive one.
    to be fair, garrosh was only able to slice him open because taran'zhu got stuck in the bridge.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    to be fair, garrosh was only able to slice him open because taran'zhu got stuck in the bridge.
    Garrosh still managed to punch him in the face, and he dodged taran zhu'z kick either way. If they are in a open dirt arena, Taran zhu won't have any water to spring off of to upper cut him either etc.
    Holy shit lol

Garrosh still managed to punch him in the face, and he dodged taran zhu'z kick either way. If they are in a open dirt arena, Taran zhu won't have any water to spring off of to upper cut him either etc.
    Well, would counting blows matter in this case, then? Taran-zhu dodged more than Garrosh did, and that was with a weapon involved.

And if it were open dirt arena, Garrosh wouldn't have had that chain and Taran-zhu wouldn't have gotten his foot stuck.
    Last edited by Triceratrozer; 2017-04-10 at 05:00 PM.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.