Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    Lack of dev insight. LOL. Making less raids and more difficulty so art departments can make less contents? No relationships???
    Again, it had more to do with things to do after level cap and systems involved to make the game a lot more inviting and interesting other than "raid or die". Because that's what WoD endgame was, you raid, or you do nothing but sit in the Garrison.

And if we are talking about art, why are you not bitching about the waste of art-space that was the Garrisons? Like, atleast we are still using the player models, lmao.

You clearly lack reading comprehension, so read some more of your opinions to feel safe in your bubble.

That is not an opinion since you think you care.
    Mobs, bosses and creatures are nothing relevant to what I looked like.
    Players don't care other creatures look like. They care their own character.
    I don't say any opinions. Only debunk opinions.
    New models are minority. Get over it.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    Some of the new models are terrible, art is subjective other than proportion. The human remodel is definitively a terrible rendition. If you have any sort of eye for figure drawing, they're literally unbearable and wouldn't even get a sympathy passing C in anything beyond a remedial class.
    While I agree with this for a chunk of characters, I don't think the old human models were much better. The male night elves never looked great, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Because I'll be frank, when your game has PS2 graphics for character models, melee animations and spell animations,
    I'm gonna stop you there, cause Silent Hill 3 (And frankly a good chunk of other PS2 games) look better than a lot of games from last gen, (And a good chunk from this one) and a lotta vanilla WoW graphics look-

Very very sub that.

Like a bad Dreamcast game.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    You claimed wow is currently not profitable, the burden of proof is on you.
    Why cut contents in WoD if blizz thinks it is profitable?

10+ Year Old Account
    This has got to stop.

Your threads are not constructive. You post threads asking for a debate, but you don't debate, you just tell everyone they're wrong with one-liners that do nothing to promote discussion. You represent what you believe and think as the majority of everything. This, all of this, is trolling when it comes to this forum because you're not really interested in debate, you just want to bait people into responding to you.

Closing. Do not open this thread again.