Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Well clearly farm a never ending event in big grps who lagg the servers down is a stupid way of play the game and will not be sponsored by blzzard. Where is the lore/rp in that.

Do the invasions, kill the elites there you have a more interesting way of get shards and when you done those and no more events/elites up atm go do some riads/instances.

Farm a event 2-3h in a row for 30k shards, not a healthy thing for the game.

If you want a mob farm for ever go to a grind asian MMO
    Last edited by mmoc499a953f73; 2017-04-08 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Yeah, felt the same way. These sort of mob grinds were always great to do, listening to podcast\interview or something. Or when you have like 30-40min window and don't feel like doing anything else. But apparently Blizzard want to have more control over what players do, when they do it and how.
    I guess they were just scared adding "another grind" into the game and feared the community backlash. Unfortunately, they failed to distinguish this mob grind (which is fine as long as you set up reasonable reward systems) with overall AP\TF\Legendary grinds (which IMO is not okay by any stretch of imagination ).
    So we have another ruined system now.
    I liked having the option, when I was bored of AP farming, to go do what you said, turn on a podcast, listen to a comedy show, anything, and just farm mobs for a bit. It was fun. Even when I didn't get stuff. Since the start I was buying belts, never got an upgrade. But I still enjoyed farming it.

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Farm a event 2-3h in a row for 30k shards, not a healthy thing for the game.

If you want a mob farm for ever go to a grind asian MMO
    Tell us this again, when your guild can't find geared replacements for the burnout / turnover.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Please quote where they said that beacon drops and neither shards from normal sentinax enemies are significantly lowered.
    My mistake; I had misremembered the part where they specified that it was for raid groups.

Deleted
    I wish they really buffed the lieutenant shard drop amount. Like 2k each would be nice.

Regards; 150k shards farmed.

We tried to farm it one last time and yea i think it's no longer worth farming. There are too few mobs to kill and we keep running out of portals. The farm rate was nerfed by like 75%

good news, i dont really like the infinite shard farming, and in my book, the purple boss should pop after x mob have been killed , the boss being the best way to have shard

and like some peoples said:

farming shard should come from the lieutenant portal, invasion (hope to see them more often eventually), wq

not from no-brain bashing mobs portal

blizzard actually want people to farm sentinax, otherwise they wouldn't design it this way, and wow has been going this diablo direction since 7.0
    I think they just haven't decided how much it should give
    And honestly sentinax is too unrewarding atm that they might as well just remove it. No ones farming it anymore on my realm

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    ye thats my main concern too of sentinax, retards dropping aoe at portals and instant tagging without actually killing em
    Sounds like a smart plan. Easy loot.

Not sure how that's retarded. Maybe having a limited vocabulary and simple mindset could have something to do with it.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Introduces a shard currency with a high cost, nerf every way to get shards.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Introduces a shard currency with a high cost, nerf every way to get shards.
    Blizzard really screwed up broken shore this time around
    It's meant to be rather rewarding but they just nerfed everything to the ground
    I just wanted to farm my arse off for the pyroblast bracers so i can catch up those who got lucky. I mean it's already half expansion into legion, farming for specific legendary isn't too much to ask for. It would suck if I had to play the whole expansion without any bis legendaries.

Couldn't tell you, I stopped bothering until tagging is sorted out (if it is at all). Right now farming there is a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    Sounds like a smart plan. Easy loot.

Not sure how that's retarded. Maybe having a limited vocabulary and simple mindset could have something to do with it.
    sounds like you feel spoken to, if anything
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I was getting 6.5k shards an hour at best now im barely able to get 2.5k an hour with a good group..

Deleted
    You will be missed. RIP in peaches sweet prince

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    You will be missed. RIP in peaches sweet prince
    tbh i enjoyed the farm quite a lot (i was a diablo player)

seriously they completely overnerfed this. literally noone's farming it on my realm anymore

You get the most shards out of the portal bosses now, but the boss beacons seem to be much more rare now too.

with the tower buff to nethershards this is a pretty good time to dump your portals, the drop chance is pretty much double.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Not really stealth.
    This change appeared right after last sentinax related hotfix implementation.
    Blizzard are clearly wanting to shift players focus to killing rares and sentinax end bosses instead of grinding the fuck out of portals.
    yea the bosses are dropping 150-225 shards in my experience, much faster than mindlessly grinding non elite portals. fuck dat shit
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...