Poll: Do you miss Warlords of Draenor?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All the lazy plebs who just want to log in for 20 mins a day and get free garrison sh*t miss it.

The rest of us who want to play WORLD of warcraft don't.

Truth is I wish they'd retcon WoD and remove everything (including all the gold people made with garrisons) to at least somewhat fix the economy, but alas. Damage is done.

How can anybody miss WoD? It was by far the worst WoW expansion. It was just utterly atrocious in nearly every aspect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    No i dont.. The only thing that was good was questing and my Marksman hunter. I felt like sniper who shoots from a big distance, loved my power shot, which kicked people down, also loved kill shot. That drastic and worse change in Legion doesnt make any sense.
    Probably because it was a 2-3 button spec with 100% movement and topping all DPS charts outside of speed kills, where the only other 2 button DPS spec dominated.

A tiny bit.
    I think that 7.2 Legion is better, but I miss garrisons, you could just go there - send some fags on the missions and to useful things like dungeons/raids. Now you have to do WQuests also. But I think it's like that because I have less time to play now than I have it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    All the lazy plebs who just want to log in for 20 mins a day and get free garrison sh*t miss it.
    That's rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Truth is I wish they'd retcon WoD and remove everything (including all the gold people made with garrisons) to at least somewhat fix the economy, but alas. Damage is done.
    Nah dude, you're not thinking big enough. Let's petition Blizzard to refund the subscription of every player who logged in during WoD and use the money to launch a satellite into space that constantly beams down a giant fluorescent hologram which reads, "WARLORDS OF DRAENOR SUCKED" onto Blizzard HQ from now until the end of time.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    What a retarded thread. When people mention that, they just want to express a great annoyance for a feature of Legion, not that WoD was better than Legion (it wasn't even remotely close to it). Noone can miss the messy, void of content, shoehorned from nowhere, bastard of an expansion that was WoD. It will always be associated with the tweeter-selfie patch, the total dishonesty and the sneaky way they decided to remove flight, the Garrisons and the gold inflation they introduced. The raid content was fine, the playstyle of some of the classes and specs was a bit better than the failure of some in Legion, which can be attributed mostly to the total revamp, the introduction of artifacts and traits and AP farming etc.

But WoD won't be missed, ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    god no.
    7.0 had already more content than that shitpile.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    What a retarded thread. When people mention that, they just want to express a great annoyance for a feature of Legion, not that WoD was better than Legion (it wasn't even remotely close to it). Noone can miss the messy, void of content, shoehorned from nowhere, bastard of an expansion that was WoD. It will always be associated with the tweeter-selfie patch, the total dishonesty and the sneaky way they decided to remove flight, the Garrisons and the gold inflation they introduced. The raid content was fine, the playstyle of some of the classes and specs was a bit better than the failure of some in Legion, which can be attributed mostly to the total revamp, the introduction of artifacts and traits and AP farming etc.

But WoD won't be missed, ever.
    Hey, thanks for thinking for me. It gets pretty stressful trying to form my own opinion. In the future, I'll make sure I defer to you for your impeccable, universally accepted opinion which speaks for 100% of all people in the world.

I actually enjoyed Warlods of Draenor. It had some mistakes, and unrealized potential, but I enjoyed it.

Deleted
    Not really. I don't miss holy power at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not at all. I do somewhat miss MoP though, for all the critique I had on it. Probably a combination of how classes played and the zones, which I kinda dislike both in Legion. Old, legit survival :'(
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

Deleted
    OP you shouldnt listen to the voices in your head. As the 95% of this poll clearly shows no one is mising wod...

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    WoD is my favorite expansion. I play the game to raid and WoD was an expansion designed for players like me. I had plenty of alts and I enjoyed each one of them. Class design was fun and the raids were pretty enjoyable. I disliked the Garrison bullshit but outside of that it was a lot of fun for me. I didn't have to worry about stupid fucking quest lines, idiotic pointless grinds or anything I didn't particularly feel compelled to do other than the Legendary quest line (which wasn't that bad). I understand why this forum collectively hates this expansion but as a casual Mythic raider it felt like an expansion designed around somebody who plays the game like I do.

So yeah. Personally, I miss the shit out of WoD. I wish it didn't get as much hate as it does but the hivemind negativity circlejerk loves to exaggerate everything so I doubt much productive conversation to occur about the expansion further than, "LOL WOD SUX KEK"
    This is exactly why I liked WoD. I miss it so much.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2017-04-09 at 09:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the zones because I liked them a hell of a lot more than Legion zones, but I don't miss sitting in my Garrison all day with nothing to do.

Deleted
    As someone who doesnt raid with a guild since wotlk seriously, Legion is pretty damn good with Mythic+. Doing mythic+ with friends is fun and you get good gear and can go PuG raids if you want. Thats great imo.

But I still had the most fun between vanilla to wotlk but thats probably because I did hardcore raid and in wotlk we did 10man raid with 7 irl friends and we did damn good. But WoD... wasnt much that was good in it tbh, PvP might have been better?

Not even a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Probably because it was a 2-3 button spec with 100% movement and topping all DPS charts outside of speed kills, where the only other 2 button DPS spec dominated.
    That isnt really excuse, when Demon hunter is the same, right now.

Deleted
    No. Not at all. There is not a single thing that I considered better about WoD than about Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    That isnt really excuse, when Demon hunter is the same, right now.
    No, actually not. Despite the heavy melee dominance currently in the game, DH has only high initial damage when wearing BiS legendaries and still has to deal with (the limited) melee boss mechanics. Whereas MM Hunter were targeted by ranged mechanics, which they could easily avoid without a DPS loss on top of their OP damage, while pressing 2 buttons.

Deleted
    No, I miss mop and wotlk.