Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    What does it take for you to call someone a swede? You seem to have your own definition of the word, since I'm pretty sure most people would consider John Ausonius Swedish, considering that he was born and raised in Sweden.
    Being born to swedish parents. John ausonius was a 2nd gen immigrant. His parents were german and swiss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Being born to swedish parents. John ausonius was a 2nd gen immigrant. His parents were german and swiss.
    So my cousins that is half-Finnish and born in Sweden, aren't Swedish? Okay, good to know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Please come back to me with groups from THIS century and from SWEDEN, please.

And no, it didn't start with islam but it's currently being conducted by fundamentalists, what's your point??

Yeah, sure. Using Europol's own numbers:

Clear trend showing a rise of islam fundamentalist terrorism in the EU

Graph showing all terrorism in 2015

Graph showing all islam terrorists arrested in 2015

See a connection? (hint: look at Sweden)

Edit: I'll humour you, here's the 2015 stats for ethno/nationalist terrorism in 2015
    Wow, reading is hard, those convicts are not based on terrorism in that country but in general, i would know if there were 49 terror attacks in my country.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    So my cousins that is half-Finnish and born in Sweden, aren't Swedish? Okay, good to know.
    Nope. They are halvfinnar.

Seems like this guy should have been deported back in 2014 and in 2016 the Swedish migration board made the decision to deport him and he have been in sweden as a illegal since he got denied stay here.

Fucking stupid how hard can it be to deport people, something like 3,000 other migrants like him is living in sweden unlawfully and escaping deportation, good to know they have no clue where they are.

Deleted
    Nope. They are halvfinnar.
    Odd, we and they always called themselves Swedes.

So how many generations do they need to be before they count as pure Swedes? 10? 20? Or will they forever be Halvfinnar?

Deleted

So how many generations do they need to be before they count as pure Swedes? 10? 20? Or will they forever be Halvfinnar?
    Yes, I'm well awarethat there are plenty of åeople who arenot swedish who call themselves that. Doesn't mean they are.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Obviously if the requirement is that the parents should be swedish it can never happen.

Edit: or to simplify

take a person, ask if the parents are swedish. To determine if they are call this function again

Deleted
    Yes, I'm well awarethat there are plenty of åeople who arenot swedish who call themselves that. Doesn't mean they are.
    You didn't answer my question though.

How many generations does it take before you consider someone a pure Swede. Or does it not exist? Probably not huh?

Deleted
    You didn't answer my question though.

How many generations does it take before you consider someone a pure Swede. Or does it not exist? Probably not huh?
    Never if they have non swedish parents.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So to clarify

If a person in sweden had greek ancestry the person would not be swedish regardless of how long back it is?

7+ Year Old Account
    Would you say it's more agreeable that they are swedish if both their parents were born in sweden, while the parents' parents were not? Because I totally understand what you mean, but I also think there has to be some start as to when someone can be truly swedish. At least just curious what your opinion is!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Would you say it's more agreeable that they are swedish if both their parents were born in sweden, while the parents' parents were not? Because I totally understand what you mean, but I also think there has to be some start as to when someone can be truly swedish. At least just curious what your opinion is!
    Nope. They are foreign background.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    So to clarify

If a person in sweden had greek ancestry the person would not be swedish regardless of how long back it is?
    Obviously not if their genetic mix is like the swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    It takes alot for it to be called terror if the perpetrator is not muslim. This happened in Sweden in 2015. If a muslim went in to a school, walked past all muslims only to kill all white people he sees, and who had ISIS propaganda at home, you think it would be called a "school attack"?
    I'm pretty sure it was called a terror attack, rigthfully so! They aren't mutually exclusive you know (or do you?). What happened here in Stockholm this friday was also called a "truck deed" so quit your BS.

Nope. They are foreign background.

Obviously not if their genetic mix is like the swedes.
    If immigrants can never become "real" Swedes no matter what, then what incentive do they have to assimilate into Swedish culture? You're basically saying to people that "you must do every thing as we say, but even then we will still hate you and will never accept you," so what exactly do you expect will happen in that case? If you said that to me, I'd drive a truck into you too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was called a terror attack, rigthfully so! They aren't mutually exclusive you know (or do you?). What happened here in Stockholm this friday was also called a "truck deed" so quit your BS.
    No, it's not considered as a terror attack. Some people rightly call it so, but it's not included in any official sense. "Hate crime" or "School attack" is what is commonly used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    If immigrants can never become "real" Swedes no matter what, then what incentive do they have to assimilate into Swedish culture? You're basically saying to people that "you must do every thing as we say, but even then we will still hate you and will never accept you," so what exactly do you expect will happen in that case?
    I don't see the Thai, korean, vietnamese or chinese population having any problems. Nobody hates them. It's east Europeans, arabs and africans and afghans who cause trouble here and that's why people don't like them.
    If you said that to me, I'd drive a truck into you too.
    So violence to prove I'm right thatwe shouldn't take immigrantsfrom groups that pose risks?
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-04-09 at 12:20 PM.

I don't see the Thai, korean, vietnamese or chinese population having any problems. Nobody hates them.

So violence to prove I'm right thatwe shouldn't take immigrantsfrom groups that pose risks?
    Do you really think that any group of people will just be satisfied as some docile servant race, gleefully working their asses off to do all the dirty jobs the Swedes won't touch, and content to be second class citizens forever? It isn't really in the nature of Asian immigrants to outwardly show their resentment, but trust me, it's there.

Deleted
    Do you really think that any group of people will just be satisfied as some docile servant race, gleefully working their asses off to do all the dirty jobs the Swedes won't touch, and content to be second class citizens forever? It isn't really in the nature of Asian immigrants to outwardly show their resentment, but trust me, it's there.
    They're not treated as 2nd class citizens. I have several thai colleagues working as usks. Sane job as me, same pay as me.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-04-09 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Wow, reading is hard, those convicts are not based on terrorism in that country but in general, i would know if there were 49 terror attacks in my country.
    According to Europol, there were 49 arrests on terrorists in Austria in 2015, clearly you don't know wether there are plotting terrorists or not where you live.

If immigrants can never become "real" Swedes no matter what, then what incentive do they have to assimilate into Swedish culture? You're basically saying to people that "you must do every thing as we say, but even then we will still hate you and will never accept you," so what exactly do you expect will happen in that case?
    Do you really think that any group of people will just be satisfied as some docile servant race, gleefully working their asses off to do all the dirty jobs the Swedes won't touch, and content to be second class citizens forever?
    Just because you aren't a swede doesn't mean you are hated or mistreated in a general sense, we're a very open and friendly people, I think you are reading way too much into what Njorun is saying.

Also, Swedish workplace is very meritocratic, you're by no means treated as a second class citizen, especially not institutionally.

If you said that to me, I'd drive a truck into you too.
    LOL
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-04-09 at 12:30 PM.