Poll: Are you still subbed?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "7.2 debacle"...?
    Let me rephrase that...the 7.2 deception...is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    Let me rephrase that...the 7.2 deception...is that better?
    ... No, deception doesn't quite explain it either. What's "deceptive" about it? Time gating? The content contained within the patch is still coming, they didn't falsely advertise anything, nor can it be compared to the "major patch" that was 6.1...

People having zero patience combined with inability to see beyond their noses =/= deception. Time gating sucks ass, but all the stuff advertised for the patch, will be in the game.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-09 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Do you really need another one of these threads? They always end up the same, and I swear I saw one like yesterday.
    Check this guy's started threads, he literally LIVES to post daily threads about how Blizz "dropped the ball" and how the "playerbase is sinking like never before!"

*yawns*

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Check this guy's started threads, he literally LIVES to post daily threads about how Blizz "dropped the ball" and how the "playerbase is sinking like never before!"

*yawns*
    Pretty pathetic one have to admit. Funny that though, how people seemingly "over" the game, can't move on.

Subbed for now. Might unsub if I get bored or my raid guild disbands. Pretty ambivalent towards WoW atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    WoW has lost it's amount of activity it had quite a bit since the start of legion with sometimes BG queues of 15minutes.

So the question is simple, are you still subbed?

I am, all though i do think wow needs to do some more to keep players around.
    nope, unsubbed when pandaland came out. tried a month twords the end, laughed at how casual it is now. wont come back cept for legacy servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    nope, unsubbed when pandaland came out. tried a month twords the end, laughed at how casual it is now. wont come back cept for legacy servers.
    Meanwhile, Legion has more requirements put on players outside of their chosen field than ANY previous iteration of the game. So much so that even the true hardcores, burn themselves out.

Funny that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've kept my ear to the ground since Legion was announced and launched, but have yet to buy it and resubscribe. I imagine when/if it hits 19.99 I'll buy it and play just for the single player content and LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Meanwhile, Legion has more requirements put on players outside of their chosen field than ANY previous iteration of the game. So much so that even the true hardcores, burn themselves out.

Funny that.
    it requires grinding not skill, and hands out legendarys like they were purps, sorry no this game is not going in the correct direction.

Deleted
    No, I am waiting until at least 7.3 before I return (I let my sub elapse in November). I don't feel like getting fooled by Blizzard's overuse of time and grind-gated content right now, the latter of which mostly does not even offer a reward but rather a shot at getting a reward.

Deleted
    Unsubbed 3 weeks into Legion. This time I won't be coming back.

Too much grind, too many levels of RNG and too many modes of same content presented as "new" content. Enough of this arcade bullshit. I want MMORPG.

Still subbed for now. Not a fan of retitling things like dailys to world quests. But at least they didnt do what sony did for everquest. 5 expansions of heres 90 new zones that ended up being just 4 new zones and about 22 different mob spawning instances (same map just mobs in different locations.)

10+ Year Old Account
    No real answer, but yes, I am still subbed and will be for a loooong time (aka. when WoW stops being the cheapest hobby existing).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    WoW has lost it's amount of activity it had quite a bit since the start of legion with sometimes BG queues of 15minutes.

So the question is simple, are you still subbed?

I am, all though i do think wow needs to do some more to keep players around.
    I swear you are pulling these "facts" out of your ass, my server is more active than ever before.

Your threads are tiring... If you bitch some much why don't you just quit the game? And the forum while you are at it.

I used to play until I reached 905ilvl. I would do all normal and heroic raids every week for AP and gear/legendaries, and push for a high m+ key.

But one week I started really not feeling like logging on to do the same things again and again. I just did the mage tower challenge in 2 tries (it is very easy for BM hunter with 905) and then played like 10 minutes a day. I don't feel like 7.2 was bad, it would happen anyway.

The only reason I would keep my sub would be to keep AK high, but that isn't a good enough reason, so I stopped. It feels like it's much more worth to spend my free time playing single playthrough games than repeating the same things just to get maybe an item upgrade. I know this is how WoW is meant to be, but I can't keep doing it. Maybe I will come back later when ToS comes out and play for a month, but we will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    I'm already paid up until April of 2018. Why would I stop playing when I can still have fun? I don't obsess over the things that all the nerd-ragers do
    What if the payment system goes away, you threw your money away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Have 19 days left on my token but only log in with my main to do daily quests for the laborious grind for flying. Since i still need 6k rep i doubt i will even have it before i run out. Either way i will not drop another token till all LFR wings of Tomb are out. Don't really see anything worth doing in 7.2 really. Had i known the 7.2 content was being eked out over 11 weeks i would not have bothered buying my current token. Poor research on my part i guess.

Thanks to wow tokens iam still subbed till june

Now 15 bucks aint shit to me so i will prolly be still subbed just to jump in and out and do shit

Wow tokens - subbed till january.

Suddenly real life issue - no time to play - cant unsub so my token subs are wasting away

Why would you be reading this if you weren't subbed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    Unsubbed after 2 weeks of legion and that's the end of wow for me.
    Why are you still reading the wow general forums on a wow fans items, that many weeks later though?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV