Deleted
    Ex EU player of 13 years recently moved to US servers looking for someone to recruit me and take advantage of RaF system.

I will buy my own battlechest and legion in exchange for some help with hierlooms, getting setup etc.

Looking to level one character on a west coast server (pref Horde).

I am currently living in Seoul, South Korea.

Add Benib#2382 for more info.

Looking for someone to recruit on EU Alliance for leveling a lot of toons (4+)
    Can provide gold for heirlooms, bags, mounts etc.
    Any questions -> Btag Jazzmaster#21560 or PM here.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    Atleast 7+ hours of playtime during weekdays. 14+ hours a day on weekends.
    9+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.
    I will level as many Chars as you want/need.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and Legion for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on battlenet: Moller#21730

Looking to recruit on Eu-Azshara(German server)
    I'll offer:
    Elixirs of Ancient knowledge(300% bonus ep flask, stacks with raf for 600% bonus ep)
    gold for heirlooms/mounts whatever)
    30slot bags
    tips/tricks for most classes
    3*905+ equipped 110 char to carry raids/myth+ once 110
    looking to lvl a mage and potentially 1-2 other chars
    2 weeks of semestre break

You'll need to get the battlechest and legion

Battletag: Miro#2406

Greets

Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    Looking to recruit on Eu-Azshara(German server)
    I'll offer:
    Elixirs of Ancient knowledge(300% bonus ep flask, stacks with raf for 600% bonus ep)
    gold for heirlooms/mounts whatever)
    30slot bags
    tips/tricks for most classes
    3*905+ equipped 110 char to carry raids/myth+ once 110
    looking to lvl a mage and potentially 1-2 other chars
    2 weeks of semestre break

You'll need to get the battlechest and legion

Battletag: Miro#2406

Greets
    Do u speak Deutsch?

Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post
    Do u speak Deutsch?
    else I'd hardly play on a german server, yes ofc I speak German

Deleted
    Looking to be recruitet in NA, so this is my first acc in NA so i have no heirlooms and such... up to you if you wanna buy it to me or we just go anyways .
    I can provide my own games np
    PM me if you wanna go.

Quote Originally Posted by robo2207 View Post
    Looking to be recruitet in NA, so this is my first acc in NA so i have no heirlooms and such... up to you if you wanna buy it to me or we just go anyways .
    I can provide my own games np
    PM me if you wanna go.
    Hey, add me. My BattleTag is BloodLust12#1512

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on EU-Ravencrest OR EU-Sylvanas Alliance only

Im offering:

Gold for heirlooms
    30 slot bags
    Gold for flying etc
    Gold for your own use
    Friendly environment on discord with buds
    Memes
    Tons of time to spend on grinding.. WOHOOOOOOOO

You will need to buy battlechest/legion yourself :P

BattleTag: xPuzzlex#2742 (dont laugh at it, i did it back when i was a youngster and all the names were taken)
    Last edited by mmoc09fb419022; 2017-04-11 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jeheeze View Post
    Sup guys,

I'm a 20 years old player from central europe whos looking to get recruited on EU. For now I've got a lot of free time which I can spend on the game due to the gap year that I'm making. If it goes to my experience in WoW universum, I'd said that I'm medium-experienced player. I was starting playing few times already, but never bought more than 90 days in-game time per account (don't know why, I was just getting bored after this time). So basicly I'm looking for somebody that can not only make few chars to powerlevel with me but additionally to get into the swing of it.

Neither the side nor the server doesn't matter specially for me unless it's a low population one.

So what I can offer is:
    - A lot of time.
    - Huge experience in MMOs games (but just a little in WoW).
    - Be active and friendly.
    - If you're additionally a CS:GO player I can give you some tips or just play together since I find myself as a semi-pro player.

And what I'm looking for is:
    - BC at start (Legion ant the gametime I can pay by myself).
    - Generally give me some tips 'bout game/my class/leveling etc.

PM guys if interested
    PS. So far I'm only interested in pure PvE.
    I'm still interested in getting recruited. I can add that I just want to use in-game chat and I've got a closed beta key for a Quake Champions for you (since I'm not hyped on this one).

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    Atleast 7+ hours of playtime during weekdays. 14+ hours a day on weekends.
    9+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.
    I will level as many Chars as you want/need.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and Legion for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on battlenet: Moller#21730

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone interested in leveling from 100-110 super fast? If questing in a group it takes ~25-30 mins per level. It goes super super fast. Yes, I have done it before, no it doesn't require any hacks or exploits. It is pure fast questing.

EU only,

ADD me: Isilith#2778

Going now!

Recruiting US Thrall - Horde. I will pay for your bags, heirlooms and battle chest. If you end up being super cool and we make it to 90 on a few characters but you cannot afford legion I will also pick that up for you. Hit me up Porkstompa#1483 or message me here. I do not check my mmo-champ messages but a few times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by dahaunt View Post
    Recruiting US Thrall - Horde. I will pay for your bags, heirlooms and battle chest. If you end up being super cool and we make it to 90 on a few characters but you cannot afford legion I will also pick that up for you. Hit me up Porkstompa#1483 or message me here. I do not check my mmo-champ messages but a few times a day.
    I have a few characters on Thrall - Horde and am willing to recruit or be recruited. I can buy my own chest and will probably get Legion for the free 100 boost to use on my main account. My tag is Zenith#12619.

Recruiting you

Quote Originally Posted by jeheeze View Post
    I'm still interested in getting recruited. I can add that I just want to use in-game chat and I've got a closed beta key for a Quake Champions for you (since I'm not hyped on this one).
    Hey I am interested in recruiting you but I can't PM with a nub account on MMO Champ. My Battletag is Muffinman#2876!

Looking for a RAF or leveling partner! I have experience since 2008 and toons on several servers, but would like to add to my ranks on Stormrage-Alliance and Thrall-Horde. Dalaran-Alliance and Area 52-Horde are also acceptable. The main goal is to have a leveling partner through 100-110, but I would enjoy leveling from 1-110 with someone. You don't have to be a hardcore player who's on 23 hours per day, but someone who plays daily or every other day would fit my play schedule. Please respond on this forum with your Real ID and preference for leveling or RAF.

Deleted
    Hey,
    I am looking for someone to recruit for the sweet xp bonuses and mounts etc.
    You have to get legion/battle-chest, and be willing to play between hours of 16:30 realm time to roughly 22:30 (20:00 on my raid nights) and most of the time during weekends.
    I would like to level characters on EU servers, which are:
    TarrenMill-Horde
    Kazzak-Horde
    Any alliance server, your choice

Am willing to gear your toon up on Tarren Mill-Horde and give gold for looms and flying! To level we will spam dungeons dungeons dungeons

To contact me:
    Btag; Yodasbruv#2761
    Email; Tommybardsley1 at outlook

Hey!

I am looking to recruit someone on EU-Draenor, Horde side.
    I can get the battle chest for you but I can't afford to buy Legion for you.
    The only times of day in which I am not available is between 1pm and 5pm Server Time. Outside of these times we can go ham, play 14 hours a day I don't even care, I'll be there.

I am a very friendly guy and can help you out with various aspects of the game if you need it.

If you're interested, my battle tag is Muffinman#2876. Or just PM me, up to you

Lok'Tar Ogar!

Quote Originally Posted by Rommiapina View Post
    Hello!

I am not new player, still I am looking to be recruited on EU side. Realm or faction does not matter to me. I will buy my own games and gametime. You can provide me with heirlooms, or choose not to. I have ALOT of free time in my hands, so if you have too, maybe we can level toons together. I can level as many as you want, focus on just one, or level 6, all up to you. Voice comms would be nice. If interested add me at Hapottaja#2296. Hope to hear from you soon
    I've added you mate

7+ Year Old Account
    I am looking to recruit a chill person on North American region. I play on Stormrage Alliance which is the most populated US Alliance server. Though if you want to play on a different server that's fine too, but I'll only be able to help with bags and stuff on Stormrage. If you've never played on a very high pop server before you owe it to yourself to, it's a completely different game.

My main is a 907 Prot Pally that I can use to help you get your main geared, I'll help with bags, flying and heirlooms for your main as well. Not offering any expansions or sub times or any of that.

My time is entirely free to play whenever, I normally have time to play for 10 hours a day if I want. Looking to level as many characters as you want.
    Last edited by Disocgraphy; 2017-05-02 at 03:05 AM.