Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    How the fuck is this a STRAIGHT RED?

2nd yellow m8. he was booked earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    2nd yellow m8. he was booked earlier.
    I could be wrong, but you send someone off with a second yellow, you pull a yellow card first? Or did I miss something? The ref pulled a straight red here.

10+ Year Old Account
    It kind of cuts away for a bit so in that part the ref might have shown a yellow.

Barca lost, good.

Sporting won 4-0. Bas Dast hat-trick. Same number of goals as Messi again, 27 for the golden boot.

The Portuguese Cup final will have video referee. Finally, we will never know if that decision would happen as well if the final was against Sporting or Porto tho. I doubt it.

Der Klassiker ended 4-1 to Bayern! Second half not as entertaining as the first half, because Bayern started to controll the game.

Neuer and Müller will be back for Real so that's a good boost aswell.

Confident that Bayern will get a good result considering forms and plays.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    And Barca decided to be shambolic again the moment they can breathe in the neck of Real Madrid.
    Malaga is a bit of a bogey team for Barca, especially in Malaga.

Luis Enrique has a hard on for Gomes. Has to be one of the poorest transfers for Barca in history. I believe that he has started in all of Barca's losses except for one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm Mourinho said Mata, Jones, Smalling, Rooney and Young all miss todays game because of injuries, but he said nothing about De Gea who is not even on the bench....

- - - Updated - - -

Holy hell also just noticed that Fellaini is captain today.... Dont think i ever thought i would see Fellaini as captain for United. Granted most of the normal leaders are not starting, but still....

10+ Year Old Account
    The Blades are Up what a day, got pissed up in the sun all afternoon. Steel City Derby Next season con't fucking wait to do the piggy bastards in.

10+ Year Old Account
    United have been pretty damn bad today again, but once again Ibra saves the day (so far). Other than that tho Lingard have had two decent shots at goal and the offensive player who have created anything, but i bet alot of people will complain about him yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that was a ridiculous red card for Larsson. A yellow card i could agree with, but a red card is really strange. Compared that to some of the tackles Roje have done and only got yellow cards is just laughable....

I have a feeling a compensation from the ref will be given soon tho.

Nah that's a red card. First he goes rough into the situation with Pogba (?) and then he goes in dangerously on Herrera. I can agree with some people that you sometimes see tougher tackles that don't get a red card but 2 wrongs don't make 1 right. But Seb Larsson is just such an unlikable player as well, there's nobody who whines or complains more and he does play on the edge a lot of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Nah that's a red card. First he goes rough into the situation with Pogba (?) and then he goes in dangerously on Herrera. I can agree with some people that you sometimes see tougher tackles that don't get a red card but 2 wrongs don't make 1 right. But Seb Larsson is just such an unlikable player as well, there's nobody who whines or complains more and he does play on the edge a lot of the time.
    Ah well can only disagree. See worse pretty much every round, but its hardly ever a yellow. 2 wrongs dont make a right, but there has to be some consistency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I do agree tho that he complains and plays on the edge, but for me i have always liked him alot because he always seem like a hugh teamplayer and always gives 100% in every game.

Pretty sure the rulebook is very no-no on tackles where a player comes into the situation with his leg stretched out fully with no real control, especially when he doesn't hit the ball like in this case. This time Herrera got lucky but the tackle itself could have caused a lot of damage. Otherwise I agree with you that Rojo pulls 2 tackles like this every game without getting sent off, which is a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    textbook red from larsson lol

That swirling pile of rubbish on the Sunderland pitch perfectly characterises their team at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    The Blades are Up what a day, got pissed up in the sun all afternoon. Steel City Derby Next season con't fucking wait to do the piggy bastards in.
    Please, Smash them.

2-0 is fine, just a shame we win when everyone else does, gained no ground.

So glad Sunderland are going down.
    Been a long time coming.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    So glad Sunderland are going down.
    Been a long time coming.
    Yup. They've pretty much been a Championship-team in PL disguise for at least 5 years now

10+ Year Old Account
    Eve- Lei turning in to a crazy goa lgame it seems. 2-2 after 20 min

Deleted
    unlucky newcastle...