Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I'd prefer a Celtic lynch over a listo lynch. Im sure Virothe's vote put it at L-1.
    @listo95 Why not claim at this point? Do you have any info that could assist town?
    Info? Nope. Like I said. If I claimed it would not help me at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, Im opposed to the listo lynch. I dont have a good read on him, but would rather active players stay in the game to make it more interesting. I know my activity has been a little low, but I plan on picking it up as long as i live.

That being said, I'd like to lynch some of the less active people. Celtic, temppuu, Catta and Kleos are down in that crowd. U know both Catta and Celtic turn it on late game (provided real life doesnt interfere). temppu and Kleos are new to me. Kleos has already stated that he really doesnt have a lot of time for the game. If we were earlier in the game, I would have pushed Kleos.

Vote Celtic
    Only other Viable train at this time. More likely to get a lynch off over a new train. (about 2.5 hours left in day)

- - - Updated - - -

With that, im headed to bed. I'll refresh my phone for a little, but I'll likely be asleep before deadline.

It's a shade under 2 hours left and two trains at 4 and 5 votes. Let's hope someone wakes up.

For the record, I don't have much of a preference on these two. I voted on Listo mostly due to there being someone else on him at that point (Celtic) and wanted to pick someone quiet. Now that Celtic is the competing train I might even switch, because he has seemed even more quiet than I seem to remember and while I'd be willing to give the benefit of the doubt (as a low poster myself), Listo hasn't exactly given many reasons to switch.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    Vote Celtic

I'm actually so bloody annoyed that I'm being targeted for a lynch, even though I'm a fucking returning player finding my feet. So I'll tell you what. I'll put myself up for lynch. And avoid future games because clearly I don't have time to play them.

Best of luck guys.

Edit: I wont be back for end of the day because I'm going out to spend the one sunny Irish day at the beach.

It is now night. No one was lynched!

Vote Count:
    Listo: 5 - Tumppu #305, Kryllian #335, Kleos #338, Crackleslap #348, Virothe #357
    Celtic: 4 - Danner #317, Palawin #346, Marack #362, Celtic #364

You have a maximum of 24 hours to submit your night actions.

Last edited by Monkz; 2017-04-08 at 07:02 PM.

This was a bump. It's not the best bump, but it will do the job.

Two people died during the night!

Dupti playing Friendly Biologist was stabbed to death!

Faction: Town

Role: Friendly Biologist (Dupti)

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town has been eliminated.

Powerup: You are immune to poisons. Once every night, you may choose between two abilities.
    1) Run a blood test on another player, to see if they're poisoned (example; Test: Monkz)
    2) Cure another player from poisoning (example; Cure: Monkz). Once a target is cured, he is immune to poison.
    Drawback: You can only cure a player if you know he's poisoned.

Kryllian playing Cop died from poisoning!

Faction: Town

Role: Cop (Kryllian)

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town has been eliminated.

Powerup: Once every night, you may investigate another player of your choosing.
    Drawback: If you target a player that performs a kill or a player that injects a target with poison, your result will be "innocent" regardless of his allegiance.

Day four will last a maximum of 36 hours or until majority has been reached.
    With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a filthy night. Also very past the deadline night! Well I guess one is a delayed kill so whatever.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Celtic209 Returning player immunity doesn't last the whole game. Whilst we had only one flip, it was still day 3.

Two!?

Is that a case of poison + direct kill maybe? Or maybe we do have two separate NKs about after all - but if so where did they all go the last few days? If this is the act of a single scumteam: considering Dupti could effectively vaccinate players against poison kills, I would assume the scum has some backup alternative, likely with some hefty downside to it. But I really do not know which it is. I do believe from Kryllian's drawback that they are both scum aligned abilities though!

Also, cop died. That's pretty obviously a bummer, especially given that today would be a good day for the cop to claim. Considering Kryllian was leaning Celtic town, I guess that means I hesitate to lynch Celtic as it is a decent chance he was investigated. That cop drawback though. Worth noting!

Celtic's last post is seriously wrong on so many levels, and he should know it. I will say right now: If celtic is genuine about abandoning/absconding through the rest of the game, and town, then we have already lost. The aggressive reaction he had doesn't add up, and if he is willing to guilt-trip people over his own damned priorities in life, then I don't even. That's all there is to it, and I will hold him responsible for the loss. I also do not think Celtic is a player to things like that, and the only way I can make that fit is if this was some scum ploy. Despite my read that Kryllian investigated Celtic, I am very very willing to lynch him out for the point of it, even if that ends up a game-losing action. I believe we have exactly one mislynch left if this is a 4-scum single scumteam setup. But if that is the setup, then we literally cannot spend that mislynch today if we still want to win.

Finally - no +1 vote this time around. My read last night was that either the owner of that vote didn't vote, or the owner of that vote didn't use it, possibly because both options were scum. But right now? No idea.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Kryllians investigated Dupti. He was pretty convinced of Duptis alignment. That's at least one. Put Danner first on a distrust list. Which is interesting.
    @Danner anything you want to confess too?

I will also agree with your post about Celtic. I feel it's uncalled for. Yes, there's a new/returning player unwritten rule of letting them live for at least 1 day. But it was day 3, don't think there was anything wrong in that if town had interest in pursuing that lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

The theory that the +1 voter didn't vote last day phase, would mean it came from Listo, Catta or Graeham.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Monkz OMG please. When posting who died when on the OP you just click the # of post that day began/finished on. Like this is post #370, you click that link. Copy the url and type [ url="link" ] type what you want [ /url ]. Makes life so easy!

If there is a single scumteam doing kills, and they have to choose between poison or direct kills, then...
    - I (Danner) was poisoned on N1. Kill failed because I was immune to NKs that night. Also possibly Catta cured me on N2.
    - Kryllian was poisoned on N2
    - Dupti was direct killed on N3

If there are two independent night kills (one direct, one poison), then...
    - I (Danner) was poisoned on N1. Kill failed because I was immune to NKs that night. Also possibly Catta cured me on N2.
    Direct kill missing, probably hit either me or Marack (per doc claim targeting).
    - Kryllian poisoned on N2.
    Direct kill missing, not sure who it hit, but I hope Marack can help divulging some info today?
    - Unknown player poisoned on N3.
    Direct kill hit Dupti.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe we had no lynch again to be honest.. And coming from someone that was complaining about lynching active players. What good are active players I ask if they do not help secure a lynch? Pretty anti town in my opinion.

Just woke up and have a few hours before work so going to read over kryllians posts again to see if I can spot anything.

I'm also not sure it makes sense to have 2 players in a game of this size that have the same role, Since Dupti flipped town I'm leaning towards catta as a player of interest at the moment also

With 3 town dead, 2 non lynches and 1 guy apparently throwing in the towel, this does not look too good.

Gotta read back a bit to see which ways Kryllian mostly pointed out. Also, voting and poker. Back a bit later.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Danner anything you want to confess too?
    I am horrible at restraint. Give me a bowl of candy, and the bowl is gone in 3 minutes. And the candy in it too.

Oh, you mean in-game?
    I have no night action. I submit joke actions in my QT instead. Last night I blew up the moon. But it was an accident, honest. #plzstopthemoonabuse

10+ Year Old Account
    Kryllian has been anti Danner whole game reading through the thread. I don't like this.

Fairly confident that's where I'm gonna place my vote for now.
    @Kleos whilst we're here, after todays flips, whatchu readin'?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I am horrible at restraint. Give me a bowl of candy, and the bowl is gone in 3 minutes. And the candy in it too.

Oh, you mean in-game?
    I have no night action. I submit joke actions in my QT instead. Last night I blew up the moon. But it was an accident, honest. #plzstopthemoonabuse
    No night action but you can be immune? :thinking: godfather that cant kill?

- - - Updated - - -

Also now I need to read someones role card to remind me of something. BRB

- - - Updated - - -

Mm. Starting to think poison is not the mafia and rather the whatever that killed Dupti is. Unless Kryllian is playing dangerous game being so anti anyone as a cop without a result. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Kryllian has been anti Danner whole game reading through the thread. I don't like this.

Fairly confident that's where I'm gonna place my vote for now.
    @Kleos whilst we're here, after todays flips, whatchu readin'?

- - - Updated - - -

No night action but you can be immune? :thinking: godfather that cant kill?

- - - Updated - - -

Also now I need to read someones role card to remind me of something. BRB
    If you think I am some sort of vested GF, then you need to answer two hard questions.
    #1: You think I am the godfather and thinks Kryllian investigated me as scum?
    #2: Since a single team setup doesn't make an ounce of sense in that hypotesis, where did the missing direct kills form N1 and N2 go?

For the record, I am leaning towards a single team with one kill setup. But if we see two kills in the morning, then that is disproven, and I have to wonder whether Marack or myself were hit by that second kill on N1.

7+ Year Old Account
    I protected myself N1. Scum possible took a chance at me not doing so.

I protected Catta N2. I though the similarities between Catta/dupti pegged them for town. Catta had a more town feel to me.

The question I had, Is why didnt scum just go after me N2. Maybe a JK stopped a kill.

Either way, a direct and a poison kill is definately interesting. So either the mafia sent to do the kill has their own unique kill signature or we have a vig/sk out there along with the mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have Danner way down on trust, as I've said before He normally always reads town for me but this game he is not.
    Also already said, Catta is a POI for me, No vote yesterday combined with the 'role sharing' just doesn't sit right.
    Celtic and Marrack I lump together at the moment with pretty anti town plays at the end of the previous day.

Like I said in a post just now, What's the point in being active when you aren't going to help us get a lynch off.. It leads to more questions than answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a Godfather doesn't necessarily mean you're investigation immune. Right now, Kryllian is interested in you constantly. Has to make one think. You also ignore the rest of Kryllians read. Such as a hard read on dupti, and not mentioning kryllian going on about you.

Kryllian's 50/50'd Virothe/Palawin. So I don't think there's a result there.

The real qustion; and forgive me if it has been answered, but why do you know you were immune night one? If you have no night action?

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    If there is a single scumteam doing kills, and they have to choose between poison or direct kills, then...
    - Kryllian was poisoned on N2
    - Dupti was direct killed on N3

If there are two independent night kills (one direct, one poison), then...
    Direct kill missing, probably hit either me or Marack (per doc claim targeting).
    - Kryllian poisoned on N2.
    Direct kill missing, not sure who it hit, but I hope Marack can help divulging some info today?
    - Unknown player poisoned on N3.
    Direct kill hit Dupti.
    Oh my god, the kill didn't fail on you - you got poisoned.