Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

The Command Center is bad

Just finished the Command Center on EU. It seems to be the least useful building. You can access your missions from the Broken Shore. It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.

Oh, and you get +10% stats when on Broken Shore.

Unless Blizzard buffs the command center benefits, I will not put any resources to rebuild it. I think most will agree on that.

not like the other buildings are that much better lol

As it stands, the "challenge mission" is a severe net loss to do.

You are sending your followers and minions away for 3-8 fucking days, in exchange for a bottom-tier uncommon AP token (240k at AK27) - the exact same token you usually get for a 4 hour mission.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-04-09 at 06:16 PM.

Honestly, doesn't blizzard test this stuff anymore? "Lucrative" mission...I don't even...I was staring 3 minutes straight without moving at my mission table after command center went up, because I couldn't believe my eyes. Won't even mention the Cathedral WQ not granting rep, to timegate shit even more...It's the ONLY instance WQ that doesn't give you rep. The ONLY ONE.

Seriously, if it wasn't for flying, I would probably consider unsubbing at this point, since EVERY.SINGLE.LITTLE.THING. about 7.2 was a letdown. And the things that were fun for players, like mage tower, were INSTANERFED. It seems like we got to a point where blizzard is all like "Either play the way we want you to play, or don't play at all. Up to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Just finished the Command Center on EU. It seems to be the least useful building. You can access your missions from the Broken Shore. It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.

Oh, and you get +10% stats when on Broken Shore.

Unless Blizzard buffs the command center benefits, I will not put any resources to rebuild it. I think most will agree on that.
    The buff you get for each building rotates each time it's rebuilt. Let me find a list of each buff real quick.

Mage tower has these:

Knowledgeable - Chance to gain extra Artifact Power from Dungeons and Raids.
    Power Overwhelming - Chance to gain extra Artifact Power from World Quests.
    Reputable - Increase Reputation gains with Armies of Legionfall.
    Light As a Feather - You gain water walking while mounted.

Command Center has these:

War Effort - Chance to gain extra Legionfall War Supplies.
    Worthy Champions - Challenge missions have greater chance to award Legendary Follower Equipments.
    Heavily Augmented - Chance to receive Defiled Augment Rune when completing World Quests.
    Well Prepared - 10% bonus to primary stats while in the Broken Shore.

Nether Disruptor has these:

Seal Your Fate - A free Seal of Broken Fate every day the Disruptor is up.
    Fate Smiles Upon You - Chance to refund your Seal of Broken Fate when it fails.
    Netherstorm - Chance to receive extra Nethershard when acquiring it.
    Reinforced Reins - Able to interact with objects while mounted.

All of them have their useful and useless buffs that's for sure.

in before US gets a hotfixed less shitty version and we're shit out of luck, lol

"lucrative mission"

> expecting something like 5k - 10k gold, 2 million - 5 million AP, 5-10 random follower items
    > reality is a mission worse than a standard 4 hr mission LUL

So basically, we got the most useless ones the first time around. More legionfall supplies, or legendary equpiment on those useless missions, and MAYBE, just maybe it wouldn't be so bad...Though who am I kidding, "greater" chance probably means 2% instead of 1. It's not like they can provide ACTUAL numbers anywhere in the game anymore, everything has a "chance" to do something.

Deleted
    I am so disappointed with the command center.

Useless follower mission (low AP with HUGE timer to finish it)
    No rep on WQ

I will NEVER ever spend again into that building, until buffed.

I am really bummed by 7.2. I want to do that crap even less then I wanted to do Tanaan. You don't even get a decent amount of shards and war ressources from the bosses you can summon with the other building, let alone rep.

On top of that the randomness of the invasions.

It's like they wanted to make getting flying as painful as possible, put as many roadblocks in our way as they possibly could. I thought with the command center and the other building up there would be some worth while content, but there isn't. Oh well..., lamest content patch ever IMO.

all of the building are lame.. 7.2 is a let down... pretty sad so much content but just shitty

Deleted
    Maybe you get stuff after the mission? The guy in the building says something about gear for champions. Or is that just in case you get a different bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    As it stands, the "challenge mission" is a severe net loss to do.

You are sending your followers and minions away for 3-8 fucking days, in exchange for a bottom-tier uncommon AP token (240k at AK27) - the exact same token you usually get for a 4 hour mission.

Wow that is beyond moronic that they would give such a crap reward for such a long missions, sometimes i wonder if they have common sense when things like this happen. Their only saving grace at this point is that its a bug with the mission time or the reward.

http://imgur.com/a/ELKID

I was going to make a thread but...
    Blizzard is laughing at us
    10% increased stats only OUTSIDE on broken isles?
    3 day "challenger" missions that reward 300k ap?
    HA
    HA
    HAHA
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

The dungeon WQ for Cathedral can't seem to make up its mind what it wants to reward either. I checked 4 characters.

Mage - 695K AP
    War/Lock - Money (different amounts)
    DH - 865+ cloak

HAHAHAA wow. If people defend this I don't know what to say. How absurd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Mage tower has these:

Reputable - Increase Reputation gains with Armies of Legionfall.
    Let me guess, this 'increase' is 1 extra rep per quest.

i'm somewhat surprised it's not "a chance to increase reputation gains" tbh

Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post
    i'm somewhat surprised it's not "a chance to increase reputation gains" tbh
    It sort of is, who knows the dice roll in this way next time...or the next next time....etc....

I like the buffs from the Command Center. They're actually really useful for killing rares faster. The mission though is a little embarrassing. It's pretty clear they left placeholder rewards there and never got around to updating them. So much about 7.2 seems to have been rushed out before it was properly tuned and finished.