Poll: Are you still subbed?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Do you really need another one of these threads? They always end up the same, and I swear I saw one like yesterday.
    The OP usually stirs up some sort of negitive WoW polls about every 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been subbed for about 2-3 weeks now. Will return once 7.3 is close to releasing, to do some 7.2 and 7.3 stuff.
    Playing other games at the moment.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Why would you be reading this if you weren't subbed?
    Why would you be reading this and not playing if you're subbed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Because people do things other than only one thing in life? His question made sense, yours makes none whatsoever.
    And people talk about things they are not actively engaged in life. Neither question makes any sense.

No longer subbed, haven't been for a while. Although I do buy a month from time to time just to screw around in the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Cataclysm, the expansion that caused the first and biggest sub drop in WoW's history untill WoD.

You're using your own logic against you.
    The first and biggest sub drop in WoW's history was actually during Wrath of the Lich King, when The9 lost the license to operate WoW in mainland China.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The first and biggest sub drop in WoW's history was actually during Wrath of the Lich King, when The9 lost the license to operate WoW in mainland China.
    Thanks for the irrelevant nitpick Kathranis. Trivia is certainly welcome.

Quit a couple months into Legion, the endless grind killed my fun. Felt like you were just grinding and the fun part would never actually come. I'm hoping the next expansion will be different or else I'm probably done for good.

7+ Year Old Account
    No since december. Not worth playing (grinding) anymore.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Deleted
    Yes, of course I am. I am still playing the game a lot, and (obviously) also enjoying it - so there really isn't a reason for me to not be subbed.
    That said: I generally don't really unsub; even when I am taking a temporary break or so I keep my account active.

Unsubbed when raid guild finally called it quits. The game just isn't built to support players that just want to log on for mythic raids and not bother with stuff outside it.

It's actually a good expansion, just not what I want from an expansion from a design PoV.

Deleted
    No, no poll answer applies

Nah, my sub's expiring in 14d. I still enjoy it occasionally because of nostalgia, online friends and WoW still being a decent game. But I cba to play it for longer than 1-2 months anymore. WoW simply lost its magic for me. It's like that ex-GF you keep banging at times because "why not?" but you know that you don't want to have anything more than that with her ever again.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted
    - wasn't happy with several class designs i mained. consequently I submitted plenty of feedback after Legion launch. However, all was ignored by Blizz devs
    - Legion was fun for the first 5 month, and ended in WQ, M+ grind fest, with ridiculously easy raid mechanics :C
    - Our casual guild downed heroic guldan in the first week. Unable to fill the roster with 20 core players for a higher difficulty mode, our guild broke apart, officers left bla
    - Blizzard declared the AP grind continues in 7.2

As a result I unsubbed two weeks before 7.2. was launched.
    In case blizz class designers listen again to their community and repair their broken class system there is a little chance of return for the new expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    The OP usually stirs up some sort of negitive WoW polls about every 2 days.
    Then I gather his avatar is fitting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Thanks for the irrelevant nitpick Kathranis. Trivia is certainly welcome.
    Sorry, forgot we live in 2017 where facts don't matter and we can just say anything we want to justify a point.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So the question is simple, are you still subbed?
    I am, all though i do think wow needs to do some more to keep players around.
    I do play, but in my opinion, there is too much to do and I have less and less time to spend on it. So I stopped raiding this expansion and just focus on casual stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Why are you still reading the wow general forums on a wow fans items, that many weeks later though?
    I come here once in a while to check the other subforums and then I take a quick glance at the wow forum just for curiosity. I don't know anything about the game after legion since I didn't keep up with the news.

Wow is a terrible game at the moment, I bought legion just to check it and it was just like the previous xpac. I don't know how people can still like this game with much superior games around.

My sub runs out in 24 hours. I just want flying so I can bear to level new characters through the Broken Isles, but I'm damned if I'm going to pay Blizzard another £9.99 so I can spend the next month picking up the scraps of Legionfall rep they let me have every day.

Deleted
    Order Hall nets me enough to cover 2 months worth of subs and since I have nothing better to do.

First time in an expansion none of my characters have maxed out their professions except for Alchemy since I make a lot of those prolonged power pots for my alts.