Deleted

Extra roll buff bug?

Hey do anyone here know why i don't get the extra roll token buff inside raids but i do get it outside in the open world?

cus its a buff to broken isles not raids or dungeons
    read

Quote Originally Posted by bondo017 View Post
    read
    Lol that makes no sense. When else are you going to token? Mythic Dungeons? World Bosses? No one tokens anything but Raids and Withered Jim.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

read
    Wrong. Buff works in raids it's just not guaranteed to return you a coin.

Deleted
    read
    Well everyone els in the raid got the buff, and it works for them... but it's only me that don't have the buff.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    read
    I had one refunded in a raid tonight. So you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Soder View Post
    Well everyone els in the raid got the buff, and it works for them... but it's only me that don't have the buff.
    Did you took it from Nether Disruptor construction? You need to complete construction and then you will get buff.

did you build the building? cause you probably didnt build it
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Lol that makes no sense. When else are you going to token? Mythic Dungeons? World Bosses? No one tokens anything but Raids and Withered Jim.
    The 890 world boss on Broken shore?

Deleted
    If you delay building it/getting the buff can you extend it later than others?

So retarded people built it more than 3 days from wedensday

read
    What kind of fail logic did you have to apply to get to this conclusion?

You do know what the broken isle is? like.. it's literally where all those dungeons / raids are located.. Which makes it quite stupid to think it does not include those places.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    did you build the building? cause you probably didnt build it
    Quote Originally Posted by Akelina View Post
    Did you took it from Nether Disruptor construction? You need to complete construction and then you will get buff.

I accepted the quest (I got the BUFF) altho i didn't put any points in to it on this character, but i got the buff outside in the world not just inside raids etc, as soon as i go inside the raid it goes away
    Last edited by mmoc77082e104d; 2017-04-09 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    What kind of fail logic did you have to apply to get to this conclusion?

You do know what the broken isle is? like.. it's literally where all those dungeons / raids are located.. Which makes it quite stupid to think it does not include those places.
    to be fair, every other buff that labels it as "in the broken isle" or such doesnt work inside instances unless it specifies that it does

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey do anyone here know why i don't get the extra roll token buff inside raids but i do get it outside in the open world?
    because that shit only works on the broken isles.

meaning only in the open world on world bosses.

Formerly known as Arafal

to be fair, every other buff that labels it as "in the broken isle" or such doesnt work inside instances unless it specifies that it does
    Do you have an example?
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Do you have an example?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=141967/w...ing-demonheart and the like of those

Do you really think these two kind of buffs are compareable?

One is the kind of buff that always gets disabled for dungeons and raids, because they give unfair advantage / become requirements to farm for raiders (which they don't want beyond food, flasks, pots and from WoD onwards runes).

The other one is a buff that specifically target dungeon and raid content. And I really don't find it logical to believe they would implement a buff like this for the two world bosses you can do.

Deleted
    Update!!! i talked to a GM and he tried to help me out to get it back, he did a lot of testing etc but there was apparently nothing he could help me out with, other then report it to the developers he said.

it works inside raids. Probably won't work on Argus raid since it's not Broken Isles.