Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i constantly get ones 800-900k with the 850k bonus, and thats often 5-10 hours, this is 2 days my followers are gone for a worse reward, yet it's a special rare command centre only mission? whats the point in special rare missions that are worse than common missions? it's just ass backwards.
    The base reward is garbage, I was just saying that it's normal for the bonus reward to be better than the base stuff. They obviousl fucked up the base reward or based it on the previous system. As I said, I think it's a placeholder until the actual raid opens, then this might be replaced by the loot chest - though that is just my guess. It certainly wouldn't surpirse me, seeing how the mage tower is also inteded for a level more akin to the ToS.

How does blizzard think these buildings are rewarding/fun?
    They are a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's about 1.1M with the bonus token, which has pretty much been the main reason to do these since their first couple of hotfixes. Still, it's rather lame tbh. Maybe they have better shit available once the damn raid opens, but I agree the current rewards are utterly lackluster. I think I'll keep the quest on the back burner for now and wait until they maybe fix it and do all the other shit beforehand .
    8 hr quests are around 1,7 mil with bonus token, there is no single reason to do "challenge mission".
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i constantly get ones 800-900k with the 850k bonus, and thats often 5-10 hours, this is 2 days my followers are gone for a worse reward, yet it's a special rare command centre only mission? whats the point in special rare missions that are worse than common missions? it's just ass backwards.
    I'm not even going for full AP tokens on missions, and at 900gs followers, have been getting 3m AP per day - not running every mission (still doing some equip/ressource missions). This "lucrative" mission is at least 5m AP short of breaking even (if you just go for AP mission, probably closer to 8m). I'd say anything less than 10m AP is not lucrative at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Every single building aside from the Mage Tower is useless
    I'd argue that the Nether Disruptor is more useful than the Mage Tower for the average player/majority of players. At least for now. Even when taking the AP bonus of the MT into account.

The whole overall design of broken shore is terrible. The command center is just one part of the turd sandwich. The only real carrot is flying in the end. I don't think many will or have enjoyed any of the hoops to get there. This is one for the devs to look at afterwards as an example of design to never do again.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-04-09 at 09:38 PM.

WTF!? I was expecting a free Game Time token as the reward. Chinsy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    I'm not even going for full AP tokens on missions, and at 900gs followers, have been getting 3m AP per day - not running every mission (still doing some equip/ressource missions). This "lucrative" mission is at least 5m AP short of breaking even (if you just go for AP mission, probably closer to 8m). I'd say anything less than 10m AP is not lucrative at all.
    For me it is actually 2 days and 20 hours without any way to shorten it via the hazards. I guess it depends on what random garbage you get as available missions, but they seem to have ramped those up with 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    The whole overall design of broken shore is terrible. The command center is just one part of the turd sandwich. The only real carrot is flying in the end. I don't think many will or have enjoyed any of the hoops to get there. This is one for the devs to look at afterwards as an example of design to never do again.
    I quite enjoy the shore, it's not something I need to spend all day there doing, but can blow an hour or two if I want, which for me is perfect. I'm on the game a lot (work from home) and if I had to spend all day on the shore, ugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I'd argue that the Nether Disruptor is more useful than the Mage Tower for the average player/majority of players. At least for now. Even when taking the AP bonus of the MT into account.
    People seem to forget the tower (currently) gives no rep (until that buff comes up, when we all have flying) and that the ND at least gives a guaranteed 500

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Just finished the Command Center on EU. It seems to be the least useful building. You can access your missions from the Broken Shore. It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.

Oh, and you get +10% stats when on Broken Shore.

Unless Blizzard buffs the command center benefits, I will not put any resources to rebuild it. I think most will agree on that.
    blizzard is trying very hard to slow down the legionfail campaign i was actually very surprised the world boss give me 500 rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    To be fair for how long it takes to build its insane that it should do this little. It seems wholly pointless to even do it. I wont be bothering passed revered because there seems very little point. None of the buildings give anything dramatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    The dungeon WQ for Cathedral can't seem to make up its mind what it wants to reward either. I checked 4 characters.

Mage - 695K AP
    War/Lock - Money (different amounts)
    DH - 865+ cloak
    In my case it was nothing. It didn't give me the reward, and the WQ has disappeared, so it's not like it failed completion.

Bahaha. Here I was thinking "lucrative" in the sense that the L3 Inn for the Garrison was lucrative.

If it ain't twice as much gold, or even any reward, I don't see it as "lucrative". If it's artifact power I don't even care.

15+ Year Old Account
    hmmm, get 1.1mill AP from a 4day mission (1d 14h with follower) or do ONE WQ for 833k that takes 5min travel time and 2min to kill.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

wow, a 2 day mission for 300k AP and a dungeon quest which does not even give reputation. I am impressed!

The follower mission has now been hotfixed to reward around 5 million artifact power.

Buuuut.... if your mission is 4 days or more, I think it's still going to be a net loss. As you'll be missing out on a lot of normal AP missions, which can give you ~1.4 million each.

Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post
    in before US gets a hotfixed less shitty version and we're shit out of luck, lol
    Hey! You called it lel

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Hey! You called it lel
    EU has hotfixed version too. Altough...It's still kinda meh. 6.1mills AP for 2days...Unless you're away from internet for a few days, it's still more profitable to keep your champions available for shorter stuff. Maybe next week, when we get 7 champions instead of 5 we will have some to spare, but now...nope.

Around 6 million is okay, but it should be even higher. I sent away my least useful champion on it together with 2 troops for a 130% chance. It will take 2 days. I let my other champions do other, shorter missions for AP and resources. The mission will be done on Wednesday, but I get a new AK on Thursday, so I might wait with completing it until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Just finished the Command Center on EU. It seems to be the least useful building. You can access your missions from the Broken Shore. It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.

Oh, and you get +10% stats when on Broken Shore.

Unless Blizzard buffs the command center benefits, I will not put any resources to rebuild it. I think most will agree on that.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...wardHotfix.jpg

its been hotfixed, unsure if it effects those that are already on this mission.

take in mind this mission will still be ongoing when we get our next notes so reward will be 6.8m
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.