10+ Year Old Account
    Question is... will this be another 2 person Champion, or are they releasing two links champions at the same time?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Question is... will this be another 2 person Champion, or are they releasing two links champions at the same time?
    2 different champions at the same time. When they both recall at the same time they have a special animation where both grab eachother in a romantic way!

Ok, i was very hyped for rework Galio but this...this is on another level, i'm quadrupled more hyped for this xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, really diggin the concept! Even though I strongly dislike playing ADC and support .

Love the lore so far on Xayah, taken from Surrender@20

"Xayah is a murderous bird person"

So rich, such a deep, compelling story... Love it!

Also: Holy hell that new Yi skin looks great, just a shame it's a Yi skin really.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Okay, really diggin the concept! Even though I strongly dislike playing ADC and support .

Love the lore so far on Xayah, taken from Surrender@20

"Xayah is a murderous bird person"

So rich, such a deep, compelling story... Love it!

Also: Holy hell that new Yi skin looks great, just a shame it's a Yi skin really.
    Bird person? Really? So they are pretty much taken right out of Rick and Morty? :P

Are they like Cho'Gath from Heroes of the Storm? Where you need a team mate to play the other one, in other words - ban one, both will be banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Bird person? Really? So they are pretty much taken right out of Rick and Morty? :P

Are they like Cho'Gath from Heroes of the Storm? Where you need a team mate to play the other one, in other words - ban one, both will be banned?
    No.
    With all information out already, they are two separate champions with a little interaction between them.

For example, the support one (still don't remember the names) has a dash abilty to an ally to shield them, and if that ally is the other birdy, the dash range is larger.
    On the other hand, the adc one has an abilty that empowers his next autoattacks hitting two times. If she uses it and the support one is close by, he will gain the effect too.

Also, if one of them is recalling, the other one can go and join the recall for a duo recall.

But that's it. Two separate champs

Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    No.
    With all information out already, they are two separate champions with a little interaction between them.

For example, the support one (still don't remember the names) has a dash abilty to an ally to shield them, and if that ally is the other birdy, the dash range is larger.
    On the other hand, the adc one has an abilty that empowers his next autoattacks hitting two times. If she uses it and the support one is close by, he will gain the effect too.

Also, if one of them is recalling, the other one can go and join the recall for a duo recall.

But that's it. Two separate champs
    Ah ok, so they are good together, and most likely shit tier alone :P

The recall is interesting though, the support can just stand in the bush recalling, and the adc one can jump in at the last second for a quick escape when the enemy jungler comes. Lol
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    They are op op.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/fea...h-rakan-reveal

Rakan has crazy mobility and Xayah has crazy burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    They are op op.

And This means they're OP ... how?

Deleted
    Xayah (ADC) there is not much to say about her, she seems very powerful by what i have seen in Redmercy video.
    Rakan (support) on the other hand seemed useless on the hands of new players on most videos i have seen. Seems like my kind of champion that is hard to master and requires a lot of games to be good at him. I will be playing him for sure

I like the new support he looks like one of those high risk high reward character and seems like in the hands of someone good he will be amazing.
    I'm not however super keen on the new ADC, I don't know what it is but she just doesn't seem like something I would enjoy.

but I'll reserve my judgment till I can get on the PBE later tonight and try them both.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keen to play Rakan. I'm a very aggressive Support and like setting up plays (probably why i'm a lvl 7 Leona Main XD) so his kit looks super fun.

High Risk Vs Reward Champs are great fun to play. Though there is nothing worse than getting paired with an extremely passive or cowardly ADC.

Deleted
    Xayah seems pretty strong. On the Imaqtpie video she scored 3 Pentakills in one game. LoL

But i want to play Rakan, i already have on my head the way i'm going to build him
    Start of with a Locket of Solari because is OP (500 shield to everyone) and your are constantly putting yourself in risky situations.
    And then build him full AP like Chalice and stuff and end with a Deathcap for incredible shields on his E.

And now we wait a couple of weeks to see if the build works xDDD

Deleted
    Agreed, Xayah seems a fair bit overtuned right now. Even without her being OP though I still really want to try her. The kit is extremely interesting and I actually think she'd be a fun midlane pick.

Rakan looks fun but not really something I would be able to play imo, but that's because I'm a caster support player first and foremost. Though apparently he's quite fun to build full AP right now too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    They are op op.

Yes but Xayah has a lot of weaknesses.

1. She's similar to Kalista in the sense that her damage needs time to ramp up. ADC's like Jinx, Vayne, Twitch, Kog'Maw will completely shit on her.
    2. Her only defensive tool is her ultimate.
    3. She has a low AA range, comparable to Jinx. 525

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Xayah seems pretty strong. On the Imaqtpie video she scored 3 Pentakills in one game. LoL

But i want to play Rakan, i already have on my head the way i'm going to build him
    Start of with a Locket of Solari because is OP (500 shield to everyone) and your are constantly putting yourself in risky situations.
    And then build him full AP like Chalice and stuff and end with a Deathcap for incredible shields on his E.

And now we wait a couple of weeks to see if the build works xDDD
    Scoring 3 pentas in one game, on PTR as a pro vs a normal player doesn't really say much about the power of the champion though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Scoring 3 pentas in one game, on PTR as a pro vs a normal player doesn't really say much about the power of the champion though.
    2 Pentakills of Imaqtpie and 1 from the random enemy team. I think she is awesome.
    It's rare to see so many pentakills if the champion is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    2 Pentakills of Imaqtpie and 1 from the random enemy team. I think she is awesome.
    It's rare to see so many pentakills if the champion is bad.
    It's also possible that people just don't know how to play against her. Saying she's really strong off a single game is pretty anectdotal. Need a much bigger sample size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the Shieldhog View Post
    It's also possible that people just don't know how to play against her. Saying she's really strong off a single game is pretty anectdotal. Need a much bigger sample size.
    True, true. Is just a hunch. A mixture of the 3 videos of Redmercy plus the Imaqtpie one.
    Redmercy was having WAY too much fun on his videos even with full Lethality mid. And then i saw the 3 pentakills and i was like. "Godam! She is good"

Deleted
    So I'm not sure how it's happening, or what's happening, but in my last 20 games I got an 80% winrate on support Fiddlesticks (ranked). He's like the least picked support everywhere but for some reason I can't seem to lose with him.

I just get E till it's at 3, then max Q first and don't even learn W till I'm about level 10 or 12. Mostly building Sightstone (blue one), mobility boots, Redemption, Locket, Abyssal/Zhonya.

It's hilarious how much damage and CC you provide in a 'full' support build really.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So I'm not sure how it's happening, or what's happening, but in my last 20 games I got an 80% winrate on support Fiddlesticks (ranked). He's like the least picked support everywhere but for some reason I can't seem to lose with him.

I just get E till it's at 3, then max Q first and don't even learn W till I'm about level 10 or 12. Mostly building Sightstone (blue one), mobility boots, Redemption, Locket, Abyssal/Zhonya.

It's hilarious how much damage and CC you provide in a 'full' support build really.
    I used to play a lot of Fiddle support some seasons ago, it is so much fun.