Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Around 6 million is okay, but it should be even higher. I sent away my least useful champion on it together with 2 troops for a 130% chance. It will take 2 days. I let my other champions do other, shorter missions for AP and resources. The mission will be done on Wednesday, but I get a new AK on Thursday, so I might wait with completing it until then.
    The mission is tied to the Command Center; when the building is destroyed the mission will likely disappear with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The mission is tied to the Command Center; when the building is destroyed the mission will likely disappear with it.
    You need the command center to start it, not to finish it.

if they did that and quest is not repeatable for those who did it yesterday shit is gonna hit the fan :v

5.3 million AP mission is up for EU command center.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    wowhead says they hotfixed the cathedral quest to give rep too. Now I am actually even more annoyed.
    So fuck the people who already did it. Oh well it's their own fault. They should have learnt by now that in Legion you shouldn't play, you should WAIT.

So those of us who already completed the WQ just missed out on 250 rep?
    I'm 300 rep away from flying and i stayed up 1h extra last night just to wipe in a HC grp with 4 first timers...i sincerely hope that I have received my rep when I login, but i really doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTee View Post
    So those of us who already completed the WQ just missed out on 250 rep?
    I'm 300 rep away from flying and i stayed up 1h extra last night just to wipe in a HC grp with 4 first timers...i sincerely hope that I have received my rep when I login, but i really doubt it.
    Generally hotfixes aren't retroactive and they basically say "oh well" to those who don't benefit

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Generally hotfixes aren't retroactive and they basically say "oh well" to those who don't benefit
    Yep, but i also started the "Challenge Mission" on an alt and the AP reward were changed as per the hotfix. Im not expecting anything, just grasping...

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTee View Post
    Yep, but i also started the "Challenge Mission" on an alt and the AP reward were changed as per the hotfix. Im not expecting anything, just grasping...
    I think those actually did change for people who already started them.

Just finished the Command Center on EU. It seems to be the least useful building. You can access your missions from the Broken Shore. It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.

Oh, and you get +10% stats when on Broken Shore.

Unless Blizzard buffs the command center benefits, I will not put any resources to rebuild it. I think most will agree on that.
    Wait, did EU go Mage tower then Command Center?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Wait, did EU go Mage tower then Command Center?
    we got tower, then disruptor, center last.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Let me guess, this 'increase' is 1 extra rep per quest.
    that's not even a clever or funny statement lol.

It'd be like a 10% or 20% increase

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post
    we got tower, then disruptor, center last.
    Jesus, and you had towers unlocked after US.

We're Mage Tower>Distrupter but still don't have Command, 96%. Can more than 1 tower be up at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    that's not even a clever or funny statement lol.

It'd be like a 10% or 20% increase

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, and you had towers unlocked after US.

We're Mage Tower>Distrupter but still don't have Command, 96%. Can more than 1 tower be up at a time?
    Yes, currently we have both Command Center and Nether Disruptor active

yeah, we got both disruptor and center up within 24 hours or so, both active now. you're not missing much though, lol.

Deleted
    I think they fixed it. The dungeon quest gives rep now and i got a mission for 1 day that gives 5.5 mil AP.

Inb4 people still dump resources into the command center because they're still butthurt at the mage tower.

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Inb4 people still dump resources into the command center because they're still butthurt at the mage tower.
    WQ for CoEN is giving rep now so, yea, its more worthwhile than the tower as the tower gives no rep again this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    WQ for CoEN is giving rep now so, yea, its more worthwhile than the tower as the tower gives no rep again this time around.
    Wow this is great, for once the EU players were the test dummies, now it'll be fixed for US

It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall.
    It's at the point where nothing gives you rep anymore other than WQ's and Legionfall War Supply tokens from world rares/chests.

Farming, Gating, Waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    not like the other buildings are that much better lol
    Mage Tower did absolutely nothing for me, Disruptor was good - so I imagine the Command Tower will be the middle.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.