Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Multistryke View Post
    It's at the point where nothing gives you rep anymore other than WQ's and Legionfall War Supply tokens from world rares/chests.

Farming, Gating, Waiting.
    You say that, after they hotfixed it so it does give rep.

People are way too upset about "gating" it hasn't been an issue in previous expansions till now, to have to wait for rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for people who already did the quest and didn't get rep, we're just shit out of luck?
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You say that, after they hotfixed it so it does give rep.

People are way too upset about "gating" it hasn't been an issue in previous expansions till now, to have to wait for rep.
    Every single expansion since at least MoP, people have complained about gating, especially with raid releases. Where have you been? Under a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    So for people who already did the quest and didn't get rep, we're just shit out of luck?
    unless the quest reappears in an hour, i wouldn't put any hope in that tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Every single expansion since at least MoP, people have complained about gating, especially with raid releases. Where have you been? Under a rock?
    Burning Crusade says hello
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Not to this extent, you've always had the cry babies, always. But the word "Gating" is the new hot word, everyones all over it. Everything is gating, and all gating is "bad"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    That is interesting. For me it spawned as a 4 million AP at AK 26 and 2 days duration.
    It got hotfixed in the time between your quote and your post, so no surprise there.

i can't say for sure but i *think* i have ~250 more rep now that dailies reset. maybe yesterdays dungeon WQ got compensated for? anyone else confirm/deny?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gothfox View Post
    i can't say for sure but i *think* i have ~250 more rep now that dailies reset. maybe yesterdays dungeon WQ got compensated for? anyone else confirm/deny?
    Nope checked my armory and I'm still on 7035 / 12000 with Legionfall. No did not get it. Might be in game but can check now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I am really bummed by 7.2. I want to do that crap even less then I wanted to do Tanaan. You don't even get a decent amount of shards and war ressources from the bosses you can summon with the other building, let alone rep.

On top of that the randomness of the invasions.

It's like they wanted to make getting flying as painful as possible, put as many roadblocks in our way as they possibly could. I thought with the command center and the other building up there would be some worth while content, but there isn't. Oh well..., lamest content patch ever IMO.
    Stay subed for one more month before tomb of sargeras came out!

if they didnt time gated so annoying and hard, 50% of player base would unsub next month and resub when tomb is released.

most likely wishful thinking on my part then, nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Mage Tower gives access to the solo challenge and gives a decent amount of AP tokens. Nether gives you a world boss that drops ilvl 900 gear (very good for alts and will have upgrades for the vast majority of players) plus the chance not to waste a coin (and that's this time, one of the possible buffs gives you 3 coins over three days)

So yeah, the other building are MUCH better.
    Haven't had one extra token from the tower and the challenge thingie, meh...
    So just the disruptor then?
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Honestly, doesn't blizzard test this stuff anymore?
    Hi, welcome to WoW, it's nice to see new people joining up.
    Blizzard changed to more "crowd sourced" testing method about 6-7 years ago, somewhere during Cataclysm. I think they realized that was the only way to keep their internal testing dept from growing exponentially.

Since then, most of these features are supposed to be tested by us, the players, on the PTR.

Unfortunately Blizzard also sometimes "forgets" to build realistic testing scenarios - like for this one, the work/reward ratio is well out of whack.
    I happens quite often, especially for features that requires extended periods of "grind" to complete - it's hard to simulate in short PTR cycles.

I'm not too upset about the testing part - but the fact that they haven't hotfixed the rewards yet, now that they have actual data on the building effort is a bit... well. Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Haven't had one extra token from the tower and the challenge thingie, meh...
    So just the disruptor then?
    If you didn't get an extra token, then you just flat out don't do content. It was garenteed, (atleast over the 50 M+ I did that week, myself and group members ALWAYS got 1-2 bonus tokens at the end) and over full raid clears, everyone got atleast 1 token per raid.

You can't do no raids and dungeons, then complain about getting no extra tokens. That's a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    if they didnt time gated so annoying and hard, 50% of player base would unsub next month and resub when tomb is released.
    50% of the playerbase doesn't raid. That number is way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Hi, welcome to WoW, it's nice to see new people joining up.
    Blizzard changed to more "crowd sourced" testing method about 6-7 years ago, somewhere during Cataclysm. I think they realized that was the only way to keep their internal testing dept from growing exponentially.

Since then, most of these features are supposed to be tested by us, the players, on the PTR.

Unfortunately Blizzard also sometimes "forgets" to build realistic testing scenarios - like for this one, the work/reward ratio is well out of whack.
    I happens quite often, especially for features that requires extended periods of "grind" to complete - it's hard to simulate in short PTR cycles.

I'm not too upset about the testing part - but the fact that they haven't hotfixed the rewards yet, now that they have actual data on the building effort is a bit... well. Shit.
    They did hotfix the CC rewards, the other two don't really need it, ND has great rewards in a world boss with 900 ilvl loot and 500 rep and the tower has the challenge thing, that needs some tuning to make it possible for some specs (mostly the tank stuff) but is doable. Plus, the extra AP tokens, that they overnerfed but were still lucrative in the M/M+ and raid areas.

Well, it seems to be Blizzard's RNGesus at work, the mission from the Command Centre is a 4 day long one with 5.6M AP reward at AK28 though the ilvl requirement is 900.
    Waiting for my squad to return from their armament run to put them up for it (Will be probably get reduced to a ~2 day duration from 4)

yeah they buffed the reward.

Also where do you get those 4-8 days ?

The base duration is 2 days for me.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted

Reward is 5.1 mil ap + the 850k bonus.