Looks like some Broken Shore WQs are bugged and don't give rep (US)

That sucks? i mean w/e most people are revered or close to(at least should be) I never farmed chests. Just did my 1 time quests + wq and have flying.

It was like one quest (the portal quest) and people suddenly decided that NO WQs were giving rep, so fun.

personally i don't think it's such a big deal, even though it's yet another contribution to the overall trainwreck of a patch deployment, still it's ~20% less rep for the day.

What about the 1.1mil AP WQ that shows up when your outside the Broken Shores but when you zone in it vanishes lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    What about the 1.1mil AP WQ that shows up when your outside the Broken Shores but when you zone in it vanishes lol...
    This is what I would like to know.

Its apparently having something to do with the World Boss being in the same area?

if you have the order hall trait you can try completing it remotely, otherwise i guess it's 20% less rep for you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafyx View Post
    This is what I would like to know.

Its apparently having something to do with the World Boss being in the same area?
    Stormheim last week had a world boss quest and and elite quest stacked right ontop of 1 another. As for this one I wouldn't have an idea, I didn't even see a WQ elite there, hearth back to town and my map was filled with rare skull map markers and the WQ again.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and that one guy who said he did it, he got rep and suggested to submit a bug report got heavily downvoted, while "There is a hidden rep cap" tifoil hat posts get massive unsub followed by all the "I will unsub..." posts.

Hope we never get up and downvotes here ^^
    I couldn't help but laugh at the hidden rep cap thing.... I did all the WQs today as well as some turn ins and still got the rep for the newest WQ (the imp thing). Some people.

...and that one guy who said he did it, he got rep and suggested to submit a bug report got heavily downvoted, while "There is a hidden rep cap" tifoil hat posts get massive unsub followed by all the "I will unsub..." posts.
    well tbf it's US general forums, they are always like that

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    That sucks? i mean w/e most people are revered or close to(at least should be) I never farmed chests. Just did my 1 time quests + wq and have flying.
    I've done the same and I'm 9k/12k honored so something isnt right here. lol

I am closing in on 9k / 12k myself. The people who have flying (personally still have to see anyone flying on my server or while doing CRZ WQs) have either been crazily lucky with rep tokens and / or server hopped non-stop for chests that contain armaments etc. Ppl also claimed to have been stockpiling armaments and rep tokens and then turning them in with the DMF rep buff all in one go. (which does add a good chunk indeed - I wish I thought of that )

But yeah - I suppose you and me are the more average players that just do WQs and normal quests, plus one invasion - and that should get you revered around Wednesday.... (and I bet we are still ahead of the true majority that isn't on forums)
    I havent seen anyone with flying yet. Also I only got rep from the first set of Invasions I did. Ive done them all for the easy nethershards and AP. I quite like them. But they dont seem to give rep.

Huh, this explains why I haven't gotten past 8k rep for the past few days. Well I'm right and well pissed off.

Deleted
    it's not bugged. it's working as intended to make it extra satisfying and challenging to complete the achievment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Most people are not revered or close to revered. If you're already revered you had/did one or more of the following:
    - your character is human
    - you got very lucky with rep tokens from order hall missions
    - you spent more time killing rares and looting chests than you admit

If you do all one-time quests, did all WQs, killed all rares that were up while doing those WQs and have received a few rep tokens from missions, you end up at roughly halfway into honored (~6k out of the 12k required for revered).