Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm jelly, I got the helm yesterday. Was a little disappointed but overall very happy. I got prydaz last Tuesday so was running prydaz/sephuz. But now I'm running sephuz/helm...hoping I get bracers or seal next...but my guess is t will be a few weeks before I see another legendary since I got two in two weeks.
    Not gonna lie, it made my day. Right before our NH normal clearing so I could play and enjoy. Sephuz/helm doesn't sound that bad, although the helm got nerfed it is still viable. I agree once you get bracers/belt/ring your DK will become love.

Deleted
    Hey guys, i got toravons whiteout bindings yesterday. I wanted to ask if theres supposed to be a buff that indicates the dmg increase u get from this legendary when u activate pillars of frost? Or is it just passive? Can we track this somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Hey guys, i got toravons whiteout bindings yesterday. I wanted to ask if theres supposed to be a buff that indicates the dmg increase u get from this legendary when u activate pillars of frost? Or is it just passive? Can we track this somehow?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4false%2451271

Trackable in logs at the very least!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xpire View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4false%2451271

Trackable in logs at the very least!
    Thanks for the response. I was thinking it was a bug that i wasnt seeing the dmg increase buff, but fortunately its just passive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I know I'm a little picky, but afaik you can't proc it exactly every 30 sec. The CD resets after the sephuz's proc ends.
    I'm sorry I had to register to this site just so I could correct your ignorance, I don't want other people to read this %^&* and get the wrong idea. Its 30 seconds on the dot get a weak auras and track it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I know I'm a little picky, but afaik you can't proc it exactly every 30 sec. The CD resets after the sephuz's proc ends.
    This is incorrect, It can proc exactly once every 30 seconds. I have a TMw icon that just does a simple count down from the time it procs for 30 seconds to let me know it can proc again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    This is incorrect, It can proc exactly once every 30 seconds. I have a TMw icon that just does a simple count down from the time it procs for 30 seconds to let me know it can proc again.
    Indeed, seems like the proc has changed since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjake View Post
    I'm sorry I had to register to this site just so I could correct your ignorance, I don't want other people to read this %^&* and get the wrong idea. Its 30 seconds on the dot get a weak auras and track it.
    Wow hate much ? x) If that makes you feel better to correct my ignorance, then I'm glad. I have Weak Auras since a long time, thank you.

Deleted
    The Leggo simcraft is still good? So Toravons + Son still best combo? i got the SoN this morning and i dont know if i should change spec in UH or try to get the belt too, if someone more experienced could answer me it would be greatly appreciated

Deleted
    I have the ring and KJ, today Sephuz dropped, so was wondering which to keep, KJ or Sephuz. Sephuz to the bank it is I thought.
    Last edited by mmoc0fe2ce964e; 2017-04-19 at 08:06 PM.

I have a tough choice. I have Helm Belt and Wrist.... I'm thinking belt/wrist? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by UsedBodyParts View Post
    I have a tough choice. I have Helm Belt and Wrist.... I'm thinking belt/wrist? Thoughts?
    Helmet is still good for most NH fights due to the cleave and such, either way I'd keep the belt and swap the other 2 around dependent on the fight simply cause it feels smoother having those extra runes from the belt

Deleted
    So for Sephuz+SoN to beat my KJBW+SoN, I must keep up the Sephuz proc? KJBW is an easy fire & forget stat stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    So for Sephuz+SoN to beat my KJBW+SoN, I must keep up the Sephuz proc? KJBW is an easy fire & forget stat stick.
    As far as I understood it,yes you need to reliably proc the ring for it to actually be good - there are multiple ways of proccing it on most fights but on some fights you might have to swap it out for the trinket or another legendary.

7th legendary and finally got the wrists! Belt and ring to go...hopefully they don't turn out to be pants and neck. :/
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    7th legendary and finally got the wrists! Belt and ring to go...hopefully they don't turn out to be pants and neck. :/
    Im on my fifth and praying i dont get kjbw and boots...i have all the other "crappy legendaries" so that's a benefit. If I can get ring/belt/wrist next id be happy. Preferably the ring, but I'll take any of the three.

With ring are we meant to hold HRW on 2nd cast until we get 2nd charge back for 1min+ breath or just use it on one charge for 2nd breath cd?

Im on my fifth and praying i dont get kjbw and boots...i have all the other "crappy legendaries" so that's a benefit. If I can get ring/belt/wrist next id be happy. Preferably the ring, but I'll take any of the three.
    I've been stockpiling shards to buy ring tokens and either next patch or when I think I'm "due-ish" for my next one I'm gonna pop as many relinquished ring tokens I can and pray for the ring lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    I've been stockpiling shards to buy ring tokens and either next patch or when I think I'm "due-ish" for my next one I'm gonna pop as many relinquished ring tokens I can and pray for the ring lol.
    i should do that, but the last three weeks has been so random its hard for me to just not buy the ring everytime i have 5k shards.

i should do that, but the last three weeks has been so random its hard for me to just not buy the ring everytime i have 5k shards.
    6 days later...got Prydaz :-|

Deleted
    Hi, guys and girls,

One quick question, i've got helm, waist, wrist, ring(SoN) is there any other relevant legendary for frost or should i keep blood as loot spec ?
    also got boots, blood wrists, ring and waist, plus the unholy shoulders but those don't matter, no sephuz or prydaz yet...

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc49c7448f2a; 2017-05-02 at 09:16 AM.