Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    yeah they buffed the reward.

Also where do you get those 4-8 days ?

The base duration is 2 days for me.
    The mission is different. Mine was base 4 days, a guildie had 8 days.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    not like the other buildings are that much better lol
    Bonus AP from the mage tower is fantastic. Thanks to that I knocked out about 25 million extra AP. The refunded bonus roll could be nice, but it seems extremely rare.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Bonus AP from the mage tower is fantastic. Thanks to that I knocked out about 25 million extra AP. The refunded bonus roll could be nice, but it seems extremely rare.
    For bonus rolls to be good, I personally would need it to be active on a wednesday. Outside of that, for me it'd be pretty worthless.

Useless wq giving 700g and nothing more, a bubble dmg buff for outdoor areas only good for soloing rares and only if you aren't a mage and have to kite them...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Just finished the Command Center on EU. It seems to be the least useful building. You can access your missions from the Broken Shore. It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.

Oh, and you get +10% stats when on Broken Shore.

Unless Blizzard buffs the command center benefits, I will not put any resources to rebuild it. I think most will agree on that.
    They fixed the AP token though. It now sits at 5.1mln for me
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    For bonus rolls to be good, I personally would need it to be active on a wednesday. Outside of that, for me it'd be pretty worthless.
    I'm not even sure it actually works in raid instances:
    "If you fail your bonus roll on the Broken Isles, there is a chance you will have your Seal of Broken Fate refunded."

In most other tooltips, when it says "Broken Isles", it means outdoor content (e.g., the Class Hall Set).

I've tested it only on the World Boss on Broken Shore and got a refund, but we only farm-raid Wednesday, so I can't test it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    i got 3 or 4 rolls refunded in EN mythic, so i got free AP and once i got free pet + token refund.
    Also twice i got refunded in NH HC, seems somewhat useful.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

1 day 14 hours mission with all bonuses on, for 5.3M AP, not too bad for the silly command center.

The next mage tower rewards extra AP from WQs, wonder how much that procs. I do certainly hope however that its delayed until the weekend. Having these bonuses up during weekdays is just dumb. Give people actually a chance to have some freetime to try to approach the artifact challenge.

The Nether Disruptor is my favorite so far, and deserves maximum uptime imho.
    • The more who get the legendary quest/recipe, the easier it will be for all of us to obtain one - for alts if not for mains.
    • The world boss spawned drops 900 loot that can WF and TF.
    • We all get a chance to save some Seals of Broken Fate

All the buildings have perks, but I think these are the best.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I'm not even sure it actually works in raid instances:
    "If you fail your bonus roll on the Broken Isles, there is a chance you will have your Seal of Broken Fate refunded."

In most other tooltips, when it says "Broken Isles", it means outdoor content (e.g., the Class Hall Set).

I've tested it only on the World Boss on Broken Shore and got a refund, but we only farm-raid Wednesday, so I can't test it there.
    We did a random run through mythic ToV, all hunters rolled on Guarm, 1 of them had their coin refunded. So it definitely works in raids.

This patch is a disappointment for me.

The xpac has been full of content and so many things to do .. I expected this to continue through out the patches .. but it did not.

There are few broken shore quests and world quests, the buildings are not really that interesting .. way too much gating ..

I guess nothing can be perfect

I hope the raid is good when it comes out.

Deleted
    We did a random run through mythic ToV, all hunters rolled on Guarm, 1 of them had their coin refunded. So it definitely works in raids.
    Thanks for confirming! As I said, I wasn't sure, but good to know it works. When eventually the buildings are coinciding with the majority of raid times (Wed/Thu I assume), this will be really good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.
    My AP token is 5m.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
    My AP token is 5m.
    Why are you replying to that? They changed to to a much higher ap amount in a hotfix after he posted that.

Why are you replying to that? They changed to to a much higher ap amount in a hotfix after he posted that.
    Because majority of ppl don't bother to read the middle of the thread, just the beginning, and sometimes end.

Deleted
    It's definitely sligthly frustrating that the WQ is now giving rep, but that those who had it completed already are missing out on said rep. They should/could have at least reset it so that it's available for everyone again. :/

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Inb4 people still dump resources into the command center because they're still butthurt at the mage tower.
    Call it what you want, but you can't - or shouldn't - expect people to dump resources into a building that they feel has little benefit for them.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-10 at 10:12 AM.

Guess they fixed the Challenge Mission? Gives 4 mill AP, and I only got AK 27
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Inb4 people still dump resources into the command center because they're still butthurt at the mage tower.
    once we get the bonus with legendary follower item you kinda want it, specially that legendary follower item that gives ap when u complete world quests

not to mention the world buffs are crazy strong
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Did they ever fix the WQ in Cath not giving rep?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Did they ever fix the WQ in Cath not giving rep?
    Yeah they have fixed it now just done it and got 250 rep.