Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Any news about adding voice comms in 2.0 as they promised in the last Blizzcon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Any news about adding voice comms in 2.0 as they promised in the last Blizzcon ?
    No, there's been no mention of it. It's pretty close to release date for 2.0, so really, if it's not on the Blizz HotS website, I think it's pretty safe to say it's not being added in 2.0, though it's always possible they'll throw something else in before release.

Deleted
    Well, the answer to the voice chat question during the reddit Q&A was 'still a major priority, actively working on it'. Still quite non-commital.

So you can just buy master skins now? I personally liked the prestige from unlocking them previously. Not that it meant your were really good with the character. But it showed you put in a lot of time. I kinda wish it would stay that way or perhaps unlock when you hit a certain level.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

On the timeline there's mention of a "new program" that'll be announced the 20th. Noone really knows what it'll be, might just as well be voice chat.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    On the timeline there's mention of a "new program" that'll be announced the 20th. Noone really knows what it'll be, might just as well be voice chat.
    Yeah, the word "program" is confusing. Could be that, or a new Recruit a Friend/Nexus Challenge program, but Nexus Challenge 2.0 is already on there, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    No official word, but there's a hotkey for voice chat on the 2.0 beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Yeah, the word "program" is confusing. Could be that, or a new Recruit a Friend/Nexus Challenge program, but Nexus Challenge 2.0 is already on there, so who knows.
    I think the "New Program" might be something about plans for future releases or something like that. I believe they want to synchronize new releases and patches with e-sports to avoid current situation where you had major offline events on outdated patches.

Like people saw Varian being played on events with Warbringer stun while it was already nerfed to a 80% slow on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait hold on a minute.

17 april is monday right? We can then expect new hero and battleground added to the game or what? Im confused...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Wait hold on a minute.

17 april is monday right? We can then expect new hero and battleground added to the game or what? Im confused...
    Just announcement. We might get the new Hero, map and some huge changes (Like the Uther rework) on PTR though, just like it was with Cassia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Just announcement. We might get the new Hero, map and some huge changes (Like the Uther rework) on PTR though, just like it was with Cassia.
    Fair enough, allthough i can't wait until 25 april to see new cinematic.

(Like the Uther rework)
    Dayum, Uther rework is something I'm really looking forward to! Like the hero and his new skins in 2.0, would be cool to have him back in meta.

Deleted
    Mentioning Uther rework made me mourn over him again :P
    I hope it happens soon, I feel like he is the healer I am most attracted to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Mentioning Uther rework made me mourn over him again :P
    I hope it happens soon, I feel like he is the healer I am most attracted to.
    I used to like Uther, until they changed him a little bit and made him worse by trying to make him better. Hopefully he will be better.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish Blizz may add later Nomi as playable hero for lulz. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    Dayum, Uther rework is something I'm really looking forward to! Like the hero and his new skins in 2.0, would be cool to have him back in meta.
    Uther is still playable in some situations; his problem is largely the meta, I think. His heyday was all that time when Kerrigan and Kael'thas were deciding fights in 3 seconds, but in the current meta the whole roster is much tougher and less bursty, favoring drawn out brawls that really make sustained healers like Lucio and Malfurion shine.

I do hope they redesign him to be better in sustained fights of course, the burst meta was awful and I hope we never go back to those days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I used to like Uther, until they changed him a little bit and made him worse by trying to make him better. Hopefully he will be better.
    They didn't change him that much, his playtstyle and main build wasn't really changed.

With nerfs to Diablo and Tyrande, it was the meta shift that killed him. It went from CC and burst combos to long brawly fights. He is god at dealing with burst, but his long cooldowns limit him in dealing with sustain damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Uther is still playable in some situations; his problem is largely the meta, I think. His heyday was all that time when Kerrigan and Kael'thas were deciding fights in 3 seconds, but in the current meta the whole roster is much tougher and less bursty, favoring drawn out brawls that really make sustained healers like Lucio and Malfurion shine.

I do hope they redesign him to be better in sustained fights of course, the burst meta was awful and I hope we never go back to those days.
    Then you are in for a disappointment.

They want to keep him as a anti-burst Support, but he will be tankier and will deal more damage so he can stand on frontline.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Wish Blizz may add later Nomi as playable hero for lulz. :P
    Or maybe as a skin for Ragnaros?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you are in for a disappointment.

They want to keep him as a anti-burst Support, but he will be tankier and will deal more damage so he can stand on frontline.
    At least he will be more playable than he currently is. I was fine with him not being the best of the best when it came to healing, but oh boy, his damage numbers when compared to pretty much every other Support is completely atrocious, despite being among the two only melee Supports along with Rehgar. Ever since Malfurion got his rework ages ago, there has been a bit of a power creep going on among Supports, but Uther has not changed a lot in terms of power since then. He got new talents, sure, but in the grand scale of things, he is pretty much the same power wise while other Supports have managed to find their niches that work in the meta.

It also doesn't help that Malfurion has been pretty much the top Support since his rework, having a ridiculous amount of tools, and also an ultimate that competes with Divine Storm, while still being able to put out more than enough healing for the job. Plus, you really only pick Uther for Divine Shield, so if Divine Shield falls off the meta, he no longer has a place as a Support pick, since DStorm makes Uther no longer function as a solo Support (not to mention that he is not popular enough in duo Support comps). I can count on one hand where I have seen Uther being played when doing Hero League this season and one of them was me playing him just to see if he was sufficient enough to do the job, which he was not in the end.

If they can make the guy tankier with some actual damage, that will at least be a step in the right direction.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2017-04-10 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    ...despite being among the two only melee Supports along with Rehgar.
    How could you forgot to mention my boy Kharazim?!