Poll: Do you miss Warlords of Draenor?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't think legion is great and I still think it's better than WoD

miss the truck tones of easy gold now that you can use tokens for bnet balance but thats about it.

Generally I get a bit of "last expansion nostalgia", but not the case this time. WoD was THAT bad of an expansion. Don't miss it one bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's way better at time gating, rng and pointless grinds that is for sure. Legion is so bad I have to actually think about what one to choose. At this point it would be WoD.
    Yea fair enough, this expansion I can't even be bothered to gear/play my second toon enough to do it properly. I would like to try other specs and classes, but the recurring investment required to keep each toon relevant is brutal. That's probably my biggest critique of this expansion though - everything else is an improvement.

Draenor was probably the worst expansion they have done so far.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I don't miss WoD because apart there were no grind which is good enough in my book (some grind here and there is good though in my book), there were also no content. That's why I unsubbed an entire PvP season anyway, and came back at the end of the xpac. So no, I don't want it to come back.

Not a chance. Legion is 100 times better. There is actually content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's close. I just really liked WoD raiding after the first tier and the ability to do what I wanted when I wanted.
    I didn't like any of the WoD raids
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

No. I didn't really enjoy WoD. I'm happy to stick with Legion

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Unless the "actual discussion" you're referring to is the very idiotic "DAE WOD SUX" circlejerk I've been criticizing, it's impossible for you to be more incorrect.
    WoW, you liked WoD. Says a lot for your personality. kk.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    WoW, you liked WoD. Says a lot for your personality. kk.
    It says more about yours to judge somebody over enjoying a fucking WoW expansion.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't come to forums to share your non-opinions and your shitty remarks if you don't want to be judged. Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Don't come to forums to share your non-opinions and your shitty remarks if you don't want to be judged.
    Then don't make arrogant blanket statements for other people when you cannot possibly speak on everybody's behalf. I haven't tried to convince anybody that my opinion about WoD is anything more than just that. Yet everybody and their mother seems to have this compelling urge to make sure it's known that WoD is a crime against humanity worse than the Holocaust. Like, I get it: MMO-C hates WoD. But don't be hostile towards people for simply expressing an opinion about it which counters the hivemind negativity cirlejerk.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Fucking Way!
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

As with most expansions, what I miss the most are the zones. Last weekend I spent like 10 minutes just flying around Nagrand before doing a Highmaul tmog run because of how huge and gorgeous it is, then I spent another 10 minutes chilling in SMV.

Blizzard puts a LOT of love and effort into making the leveling experience as vibrant as possible, with great music/stortytelling/textures etc. But the rest of the expac, not so much. Class diversity was at an all time low, there was nothing to do outside of raids, Garrisons were a huge burden and didn't encourage me to go out in the world, and PvE was way too focused around 2 min burst CDs syncing with the legendary ring (which they fixed now, with lots of throughput CDs ranging from 45-180 seconds).

Deleted
    I only miss 2 things:
    - The raids were better imo.
    - The fact that we weren't required to keep on running content outside of raids to improve our performance inside raids. I could do my 2-4 raids per week and do some fun stuff instead of fucking M+ that I absolutely hate already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    The only thing I miss is WoD Gladiator talent.
    fixed that.

I miss the atmosphere of MoP more. I did like the garrison though. It suited my *barely any time to play just log in 20min while having breakfast every other day* playstyle better. I am obviously not going to complain about too much content though, I'm certainly happy to see new things, just wish I had more time to see them.

the only thing i miss about warlords is how my hunter played, legion hunter is the worst iteration that has ever existed, I have in general liked most changes to the class since vanilla, but this one has been 100% failure, i cannot think of anything redeemable about it

10+ Year Old Account
    the welfare in WoD was even worse then legion, so no way
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Not really... too often i'd log into my toons to do garrison tables and after that really lack the motivation to do anything. It was garrison table and ashran, that's it. LOVED Ashran but I'd only do that for a few hours. Really wasn't much to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================