Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking Avatar of Sargeras, and maybe we get some glimpse of the leader of the Void at the end or something to know what we're truly dealing with in future.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ckaelir View Post
    I'm really curious to find out who is the guy that "everyone has already seen during the expansion and won't simply jump out of a portal". They said they won't folow the same route as WOD but instead a more Garrosh/Arthas like approach for Legion's last boss.

They are probably going to surprise us with the last boss (which is not a good route imo, I prefer Lich King style villains), but I doubt it will be N'zoth.
    The last boss will probably be a character that everybody has already seen and will be satisfied in killing, same as Gul'dan and Garrosh; note that Garrosh also came as a surprise but his character was involved in lots of thigs during MOP.
    Again, I just don't see it.

Unlike Legion, the Final Bosses of the last expansions were atleast "Built-up" ya know?

After BRF, Gul'dan created the Fel-horde, and (Thanks to a certain Legion toy), alot of people speculated as to who the final boss would be....

Garrosh was made a villain ever since Theramoore's bombing anyway...

But here, I just can't see someone SHOCKING as the final boss.

Jaina CAN'T Be on Argus (She shouldn't be, anyway), Sylvanas will just be a HUGE Slap in the face (Considering that this expansion needs to end with the LEGION'S DEFEAT), KJ/Archimonde Should be dead (As of now, atleast. Blizz could change Archimonde's death, but I just can't see it), N'zoth/Azshara need their OWN Expansion, and Sargeras himself is just too much of a fucking stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I'm thinking Avatar of Sargeras, and maybe we get some glimpse of the leader of the Void at the end or something to know what we're truly dealing with in future.
    Again, this is what I think.

And it's also what I think Blizz will go with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Corrupted Jaina
    That sounds like something Jesse Cox would say.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-04-10 at 11:51 AM.

mediv possessed with sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    World

Soul

of

Sargeras
    I don't think you understand Titan's Very well.

Titan World-souls are Babies...

Sargeras is a FULLY Grown titan....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    Again, I don't see it. I can see Sargeras making his own Vessel with his Spirit.

Remember the Aldrachi? Sargeras made his own Avatar, and KILLED The Aldrachi Champion of the planet.

Medivh.

He's going to force Sargeras's soul into his body, but this is a sacrifice so we could kill Sargeras without having to become planet-sized ourselves. Killing him banishes Sargeras completely, ending him forever.

I was going to say Illidan, but Light's Heart says that guy is still going to lead the armies of the Light or whatever so he's probably not going to die this expansion. Or probably he would take over this role, die, but then be reborn as a being of light or something. Like Kerrigan in SC2.

I see KJ running away from as in ToS with 5 pillars, deliver them to Sargeras on Argus and we are forced to follow him - because we are pretty much fucked.
    Sargeras channels some fel magic into those pillars in attempt to reanimate Azeroth world soul and summons her as a last boss on Argus. We fight corrupted world soul and cleanse her, reclaim pillars and thanks to sargeras now we have an Avatar of Azeroth on our side. We come back only to find out that N'zoth, Vasj and Odny backstabbed us and we are thrown into another war.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    I believe last boss will be something unexpected and not that much directly related to Legion. It will be a surprise.

Garrosh was kinda "wtf Orc last boss in Panda land" => followed up by Orc-based WoD expansion
    Archimonde was kinda "wtf eredar lord last boss in Orc land" => followed up by Demon-based expansion

I believe last boss of Legion might be, for example, N'Zoth followed up by Old Gods / Void expansion. Would it not be adorable?
    I dont know why people keep saying that n'zoth is the endboss of legion and will lead to an old god expansion.
    Thats like saying the lichking is the surprise endboss of bc and will lead to a scourge expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    A world-soul is a Titan soul. Nascent Titan soul is called slumbering world-soul. When a Titan wakes up it's soul doesn't get destroyed or turn to anything else. It just awakes from its slumber.
    And what happens to the planet then? Does the planet turn into the titan? Does it get destroyed? Or...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Definetly Nomi. He burned alot of food, we mad on him so he went mad on us.
    You fool. Nomi is too strong for us. He'll burn our food until Azeroth's Supply-line goes low...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And what happens to the planet then? Does the planet turn into the titan? Does it get destroyed? Or...
    titans are described as walking worlds, living planets, sargeras is described having mountains and volcanoes on his back.

the planet literally turns into a titan.

Formerly known as Arafal

We're already fighting the Avatar in the Tomb, so that's not happening. He's probably gonna be the endboss, but we won't kill him. Rest of the prime Naaru/the remnants of the titans will.

Jaina empowered by Old Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    What about Sargeras possessed with Medivh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Probably Sargeras. I mean they can't really do another legion invasion of Azeroth after the Legion got jobbed harder than Groms Horde in WoD. So that leaves either finishing the Legion in this expansion or another expansion where we take the fight to the Legion. Given we've already beaten the two main lieutenants and are invading Argus, the latter seems a stretch.
    I can't see us Battle another Legion invasion Either.

However, the Legion likely won't even be a thing after this.

If His Avatar does Die this expansion, then the Legion will be Leaderless (For Now). So, because of that, we'll return home, find the Naga/Old Gods invading our world, and we'll have to stop them. Then, when we're done with them, we'll go back to Space, Beat up Sargeras, and maybe some BADASS Void Lord Avatar. And then, In a POSSIBLE Time-skip expac, we'll battle the Void lords.

The Legion won't even be a thing anymore when 7.3 is done...

But, that's just my Speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    titans are described as walking worlds, living planets, sargeras is described having mountains and volcanoes on his back.

the planet literally turns into a titan.
    I know that.

I was just asking the other person what would happen...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    We're already fighting the Avatar in the Tomb, so that's not happening. He's probably gonna be the endboss, but we won't kill him. Rest of the prime Naaru/the remnants of the titans will.
    Again, that's his FALLEN AVATAR! The FALLEN avatar isn't as strong as it was when it was at its prime. The Fallen Avatar is Weakened, Fatigued, And a Husk. Sargeras isn't inside of it.

Corrupted Soul of Azeroth.
    Sargeras will be sick of all his efforts being pushed back again and again,so he trys to hit the "resistance" in its core by Corrupting the Soul of Azeroth with Fel so the World is turning against them.

It's gonna be Thrall. A expansion with 0 Thrall appareance wouldn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Jaina empowered by Old Gods.

What about Sargeras possessed with Medivh?
    No. I do not see Jaina even being remotely close to the Old Gods ON THE MAIN LEGION WORLD!

1. We're stronger than Jaina. 1 Old god Buff doesn't make sense.

2. This war is to STOP the Legion, The Old gods will wait.

3. Why would Jaina even want to Join the Old Gods? I can see her staying at Kul'tiras.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    It's gonna be Thrall. A expansion with 0 Thrall appareance wouldn't make any sense.
    Actually, it would. Thrall did his Destiny with the Doomhammer, it's Our time now.

Besides, Metzen left....so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brolthor View Post
    Corrupted Soul of Azeroth.
    Sargeras will be sick of all his efforts being pushed back again and again,so he trys to hit the "resistance" in its core by Corrupting the Soul of Azeroth with Fel so the World is turning against them.
    No.

Azeroth would be gone then....

1. We're stronger than Jaina.
    Not really.

1 Old god Buff doesn't make sense.
    See end boss of WoD - Garrosh empowered by just Hearth of Y'Sharaj, could you imagine what would Jaina empowered fully by the... Void Lord?

We wanted to stop Garrosh - we opened portal to Draenor.
    We wanted to stop Iron Horde - we opened portal for the Legion.

Each expansion is tied to each other.

3. Why would Jaina even want to Join the Old Gods?
    Because she want mad and wants more and more power, she's at her peak of power and she maybe still lust for more? That's just example.

One of the main reasons that I played WoW for as long as I did was to finally see Sargeras. When I saw the Fallen Avatar I was very disappointed. That being said, I still don't think you guys will face the avatar of Sargeras in Legion. Its prob going to be Illidan again. Big Sarge is going to do something to control him or it was all part of the plan etc. It will be something stupid like that. Blizz is going to keep that Sargeras Carrot going for a little while longer.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The final boss of legion is going to be an in-game timer counting down till 8.0
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really.

See end boss of WoD - Garrosh empowered by just Hearth of Y'Sharaj, could you imagine what would Jaina empowered fully by the... Void Lord?

We wanted to stop Garrosh - we opened portal to Draenor.
    We wanted to stop Iron Horde - we opened portal for the Legion.

Each expansion is tied to each other.

Because she want mad and wants more and more power, she's at her peak of power and she maybe still lust for more? That's just example.
    1. She isn't "Mad". She just hates the horde. She's gone, we won't see her this expac.

2. I think the Better tie-in is this: We go To Argus, Azeroth is Defenseless, and The Naga are able to assault.

3. We are stronger, we're only below the Guardian in power. Take out KJ, and we're the strongest beings on the planet.

No. I do not see Jaina even being remotely close to the Old Gods ON THE MAIN LEGION WORLD!

1. We're stronger than Jaina. 1 Old god Buff doesn't make sense.

3. Why would Jaina even want to Join the Old Gods? I can see her staying at Kul'tiras.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it would. Thrall did his Destiny with the Doomhammer, it's Our time now.

Besides, Metzen left....so...

- - - Updated - - -

No.

Azeroth would be gone then....
    Its not about Jaina wanting so join them. Jaina wants her revenge at the Horde and she would do anything to achieve that. She is possibly already corrupted by Nzoth right now and will probably await us as a Boss in the next expansion.

Why would Azeroth be gone? The whole Azeroth thing is already teased in the Legion Pre-Event by Magni being The Speaker of Azeroth. Additionally nobody knows what the Pillars of Creation are really good for. Maybe the Whole Pillar thing will turn against our Heroes somehow by Sargeras using them to corrupt Azeroth.