Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    is that mission AP amount already fixed when it appears ? wanted to wait till AK 29

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Seems so. That said unless you're good at solo challenges the Mage tower was pretty useless too.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    is that mission AP amount already fixed when it appears ? wanted to wait till AK 29
    The level of AK you have when the mission completes is important, like with all follower missions. So you can even start it now and only pick up the result once you have AK up.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Just finished the Command Center on EU. It seems to be the least useful building. You can access your missions from the Broken Shore. It gives you a world quest in Cathedral of Eternal Night, but the quest doesn't reward any reputation with Legionfall. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Everyone seems to get a "rare" challenge missions that rewards a green AP token for 374K with a chance for Seal of Bravery bonus. It takes between 3 to 8 days to finish it! I was expecting something better, like a epic AP token that rewards over 1 million or so.

Oh, and you get +10% stats when on Broken Shore.

Unless Blizzard buffs the command center benefits, I will not put any resources to rebuild it. I think most will agree on that.
    The question is ...is the good missions locked behind follower ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Honestly, doesn't blizzard test this stuff anymore? "Lucrative" mission...I don't even...I was staring 3 minutes straight without moving at my mission table after command center went up, because I couldn't believe my eyes. Won't even mention the Cathedral WQ not granting rep, to timegate shit even more...It's the ONLY instance WQ that doesn't give you rep. The ONLY ONE.

Seriously, if it wasn't for flying, I would probably consider unsubbing at this point, since EVERY.SINGLE.LITTLE.THING. about 7.2 was a letdown. And the things that were fun for players, like mage tower, were INSTANERFED. It seems like we got to a point where blizzard is all like "Either play the way we want you to play, or don't play at all. Up to you."
    While I agree the game has gone to shit many years ago now (for very diff reasons).

You have it exactly right and I'd have a different opinion (potentially) had blizzard done so from the get go.

They created the game, the masses (think bell curve if you follow) don't get to control its design or direction, it's creators do. Don't like it, play something else.

Cept we all know it didn't go that way. And blizzard took the entire mmo genre with it.

its just too bad the whole EU region went bonzo, when they forced Disruptor to finish late saturday evening, when the coin refunds would be most valuable during wednesday/thursday raid times. oh well, cant fix stupid. also if the speed is anything to go by, next ND with this perk would be like 2 months from now, hopefully this time the entire region will catch up on that and build it only after ToS launch? is that too much to hope for?

All of 7.2 is bad. The entire design is just terrible and the way it was implemented is worse. The Expansion was just meh to start with, 7.2 has made this expansion about as bad as WOD if not worse in different ways.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Seems so. That said unless you're good at solo challenges the Mage tower was pretty useless too.
    No they aren't. The AP increase is insane alone

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    its just too bad the whole EU region went bonzo, when they forced Disruptor to finish late saturday evening, when the coin refunds would be most valuable during wednesday/thursday raid times. oh well, cant fix stupid. also if the speed is anything to go by, next ND with this perk would be like 2 months from now, hopefully this time the entire region will catch up on that and build it only after ToS launch? is that too much to hope for?
    As someone who raids saturday night all I can say to you:

Too bad for you!

OT: even the 5.3m token is shitty. Command center is a joke

Deleted
    Out of the three, it's the only one that I'm not bothered about
    If cathedral quest rewarded rep at least, it would feel worth while
    And the increase to AP hot fix, is OK, but not as rewarding as towers challenge mode, or nether world bosses

Deleted
    I like it, and the one i will keep supporting, WTF is this about 4 days for 260k. on 3 of my charcters i have a 2 days long mission that gives 5.3M.

I dont raid so the disuprtor is pointless, and I dont do the super hard challenge so the mage tower is not a lot better. i am okay with this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I like it, and the one i will keep supporting, WTF is this about 4 days for 260k. on 3 of my charcters i have a 2 days long mission that gives 5.3M.

I dont raid so the disuprtor is pointless, and I dont do the super hard challenge so the mage tower is not a lot better. i am okay with this one.
    They hotfixed the mission to actually be rewarding. Previously, it was a waste of time.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Can confirm, world quest is awarding 250 rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajjax View Post
    Can confirm, world quest is awarding 250 rep.
    All of the quests on the broken shore gives 250 rep now? Or is this only because of one of the buildings?
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Quote Originally Posted by ItzFeral View Post
    All of the quests on the broken shore gives 250 rep now? Or is this only because of one of the buildings?
    The Commander Center Dungeon quest inside the Cathedral gives 250.
    Everything else still gives 75
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The Commander Center Dungeon quest inside the Cathedral gives 250.
    Everything else still gives 75
    They could've put it back up for those of us who have already done it. I guess it's only 250 rep I'm missing out on, but still.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    They could've put it back up for those of us who have already done it. I guess it's only 250 rep I'm missing out on, but still.
    Indeed. Farming this shitty reputation is boring enough as it is, 250 rep missed is after all 3.33 of those extremely boring WQs. Almost a whole day worth of progress to revered.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

i'm still somewhat surprised they actually removed the invasion part instead of telling everyone to dealwithit.gif

i guess we're going to pay for this insolence at some point

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    No they aren't. The AP increase is insane alone
    Never procced for me.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...84018016886784

predictably, no compensation for those who did the dungeon WQ pre-fix.