Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sweden: Muslims tried to stone police officers

Swedish anti-terror police - including a Muslim officer praised by colleagues - are pelted with STONES while arresting Stockholm attack suspects near migrant district Trump called a 'no-go zone'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-STONES.html

EXCLUSIVE: Happened near Rinkeby, part of 'no go zone' mentioned by Trump
    Policeman Abdallah Ahmed said on social media: 'Some people will never learn'
    A colleague said: 'You're fantastic. I wish I was working with you yesterday'
    Officers believed to be involved in operation to arrest 17-year-old and his mother

What a wonderful world.

Things won't get better until Carl Bildt is hanged from lamp post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barbarians will be barbarians
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    What can they expect,didn't they know pork is haram?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I like how the title of OT and the source try to involve stoning as part of what they did. There is a difference between stoning and throwing stones in case you didn't know.

Palestenians throw stones at israeli soldiers. You think this is also considered stoning?

My opinion. If there is any oppression "especially verbal" against muslims in sweden then i stand with them until people learn to be politically correct.

If this is just chaos created by muslims then they deserve to be punished. The law should apply to everyone
    Maybe that muslim police officer is oppressing them too?...

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Maybe that muslim police officer is oppressing them too?...
    He is an uncle Tahmeed and an internalized islamophobe.

As lefties will remind you, we don't have no-go zones in Europe. We only have neighborhoods that the general population should avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    Swedish anti-terror police - including a Muslim officer praised by colleagues - are pelted with STONES while arresting Stockholm attack suspects near migrant district Trump called a 'no-go zone'

Officers believed to be involved in operation to arrest 17-year-old and his mother

What a wonderful world.
    that cultural enrichement . EU gained so much in last few years .

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-10 at 12:03 PM.

Maybe they were just trying to kill wasps that were about to attack the the police officers.

Deleted
    This is life now, in Sweden.

Same shit happend in France during arrests of terror suspects last year.

Disgusting behavior but what can you expect this is common now where they attack police, paramedics and fire departements in those areas.

Haha Sweden, stop called yourself 'Europe' please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post

What a wonderful world.
    Never ever heard of any non muslims hurling rocks at police/ambulance/fire engines before ever.

Why are you posting shit like this. You'd be better off posting on white supremacy sites. Try brietbart.

Why the people at Sweden are so... Weak? Their response to Muslims raping and pillaging, terror attacks is...Holding hands, talking "we love you" and crying. Top kek. They don't deserve freedom. They got what they wanted. I just hope they once realize that people split in half, kids crushed and killed by Muslims, is their fault. Blood is on these innocent, tolerant Swedish hands. They are cowards killing themselves.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-10 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Never ever heard of any non muslims hurling rocks at police/ambulance/fire engines before ever.

Why are you posting shit like this. You'd be better off posting on white supremacy sites. Try brietbart.
    still in denial i see... I bet you would deny the bad parts of mass immigration even if they were cutting off your head. You stupid brainwashed sheep

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-10 at 12:04 PM.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Why the people at Sweden are so... Weak? Their response to Muslims raping and pillaging, terror attacks is...Holding hands, talking "we love you" and crying. Top kek. They don't deserve freedom. They got what they wanted. I just hope they once realize that people split in half, kids crushed and killed by Muslims, is their fault. Blood is on these innocent, tolerant Swedish hands. They are cowards killing themselves.
    I wonder if the people who spew this garbage realize just how terrified they sound. Personally, I'll take the person dealing with a problem calmly over the person wetting themselves in fear of the evil brown man coming to rape their women and smash their babies on rocks.

They were just throwing some peaceful stones to check if the officers helmets were working properly.
    Dony be xenophobicicic

They try to do this in the US and it would likely be suicide-by-cop.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I wonder if the people who spew this garbage realize just how terrified they sound. Personally, I'll take the person dealing with a problem calmly over the person wetting themselves in fear of the evil brown man coming to rape their women and smash their babies on rocks.
    ^this. Rightcucks enjoy nothing more than a good ol' fearmongering. If the world ain't coming to an end at least 5 times before bed time they ain't happy.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-10 at 12:07 PM.