Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Time to wait for cuck endus to give us infractions for anything that doesn't praise islam and muslims in this thread.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-10 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I wonder if the people who spew this garbage realize just how terrified they sound. Personally, I'll take the person dealing with a problem calmly over the person wetting themselves in fear of the evil brown man coming to rape their women and smash their babies on rocks.
    Well, so what? I bet people cut in half in Stockholm weren't afraid too. There is.a.reason to be afraid.
    Anyway, in my country we don't have a Muslim problem. 0 people killed via Muslim attacks, yay

- - - Updated - - -

At this point it's kinda dumb not to be afraid. There's a chance that when you go out shopping in any big city that's being infested, someone will run over you or.blow up killing you.
    But that's funny anyway, like that woman that was hitchhiking in Muslim countries to prove Muslims aren't bad, and was killed and raped kek.

Hope they respond with justified force.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Well, so what? I bet people cut in half in Stockholm weren't afraid too. There is.a.reason to be afraid.
    Anyway, in my country we don't have a Muslim problem. 0 people killed via Muslim attacks, yay

- - - Updated - - -

At this point it's kinda dumb not to be afraid. There's a chance that when you go out shopping in any big city that's being infested, someone will run over you or.blow up killing you.
    But that's funny anyway, like that woman that was hitchhiking in Muslim countries to prove Muslims aren't bad, and was killed and raped kek.
    The odds of dying by random violence, domestic abuse, and eating too many cookies are far more likely to occur. It's strange how many people seem to always live in fear when the odds of it happening are so remote. Now, if you lived in Syria, then one should be terrified of Islamic extremism. Being afraid of it in Western Europe or the United States... is just illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is already turning into a terrible thread

Closing